American Horror Story Cult

I found this extremely cringey. Seems like porkie is going down the list of things liberals will eat up. What are your thoughts?

How the fuck that turd is still on air? How the fuck people are still watching that shit?

Fuck if I know. I liked it up until last season. It's like they did a complete 180 and started putting whatever trendy bullshit they could into it. Now they just went full liberal with "Trump is a monster and Hillary would have made the world a perfect place. Trump is going to ban gay marriage and btw did you know I have PTSD?".

Jesus. Is AHS a fx show? They made some fucking kino shows like the shield, justified, the americans and fargo. I expected better from them.

;____;

It is. Idk what happened. It used to be, at the very least, an alright show.

I love horror movies but I've never seen this show?
Is it good

Up until last season and this season, yes.

I liked the first season. The second was tolerable. Dropped it a few episodes into the third.

But is it Spooky?

Fear is a spook

Some of them are, sort of. It's more of a thriller than a horror show tbh.

I watched Seasons 1 and 2 and thought it was pretty enjoyable.

What the fuck happened?

I'm not sure, but I feel like there might have been some change in the writers or directors or something. It has literally gone full "I got like, a thousand followers on Instagram from that!".

Nah, writers on the americans seem to have pretty clear ideas on what they are going for and never rushed a point in the whole series. It always end up totally different from what the fan expects.
Important thing here is that Oleg survives

>tfw Arkady didn't

a-at least Martha came back, r-right bros

Poor Martha
He will make a come back next season I hope. he was the best. The true tragedy was another oneā€¦

Give us more details.

Words cannot describe. Find it on a streaming site and watch for yourself.

To everyone asking why it sucks now:

Jessica Lange left. She was the glue that held the whole thing together.

No.