Post about Nov 4th (with pictures not words . words send people to jails)

Post about Nov 4th (with pictures not words . words send people to jails)

Other urls found in this thread:

goatse.ru/
lemonparty.org/
meatspin.com/
walkthedinosaur.com/
althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_Soviet_Union_(Right_to_Bear_Arms)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_ownership_law_in_China
gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/north-korea
npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/09/19/224043848/the-u-s-has-more-guns-but-russia-has-more-murders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a retarded opener.

there's a much more exciting day we should be posting about.
Septermber 11th, Assad's birthday

Catalonia's day.

W-wait, what's happening November 4th?

Don't do this. Punching isn't good for your hands to begin with, but this is just stupid. For fuck's sake if you want to do damage to people or objects just grab a baseball bat or something. Don't injure yourself in the process.

lol the irony of "words send people to jail. hmmm, WHAT GROUP is pushing the hardest for censorship again? really makes you thinkā€¦

Is it your mom?

who?

This is correct. Boxing gloves have made punching to the head one hell of a meme. Ye Olde bareknuckle boxers used mostly body shots with very precise punches to the head and they were extremely careful with the amount of force used and the positioning of the knuckles.

If you want to hit to the face and you don't have time to train use your palm like my man Bas Rutten. Then follow up with a shot to the liver if you really want a put a guy on his ass.

He's conflating people turning up and bullying his fellow #proudboys with them lobbying the government for censorship. Pretty standard stuff.

There's no steel balls in between your knuckles and your target. They're all in a pouch on the back of the hand in that glove.

Well, if you don't like that idea, wear hand wraps at least

here is where I get my super-secret equipment
goatse.ru/
lemonparty.org/
meatspin.com/

and my plans for the event
walkthedinosaur.com/

nice

I don't remember the last one.
Good shit

lefty/k/ bump

Why the fuck are anarchists so god damned useless.

Fucking organise in a coherent disciplined group instead of spreading sporadic violence that achieves fuck all.

god damn anarkiddies

This

more people need to read the platform tbh

I was wondering the same thing.

dont throw caltrops down dickhead

Is there a place with collections of these old sabotage manuals? I found that CIA one for that one south american country a fun read. Not sure any of it is practical but some of the ideas could work for RPGs like GURPS or short stories.

The ideal caltrop would actually be like the first picture, but include a pair of cuts along the red lines here and bending out to make a pair of "fishhook" flanges at the top.
It'd be very, very difficult to remove, encourage profuse flow, and work equally well on flesh or wheels.

This. Next some shitbird will advise people to use landmines. You're talking about urban warfare. People will have to fucking live there afterward.

It ties up resources dealing with the mess you make though.

Don't get caught off guard,mates. If you feel like it's protection, bring it. Tac vests, plate carriers, helmets, Gas Masks (ESPECIALLY THOSE)

2nd amendment is more than just guns. Sadly, here, some elderly / disabled had their canes stolen by cops

don't undertstand the context or meaning of this. don't mean to be rude, sorry, but what?

I think you mean the enemy will have to live there afterwards.

The point is to make your fist heavier so it hurts more, not make it "harder", both side are padded.

people aren't stuffing you in a locker at school to censor you, they're doing it because you're a dork and a faggot

You can't have it both ways.

Hi, Holla Forums. Liberals still aren't left-wing.

But Holla Forums is largely communist, and communists countries don't allow private ownership of guns.

reading the FAQ is for faggots amirite?

Yeah remember all those communist revolutions that happened with the peasants having their guns taken away first?

No wait that's fucking retarded

Fuck off.

althistory.wikia.com/wiki/Gun_politics_in_the_Soviet_Union_(Right_to_Bear_Arms)
(if you have any reading comprehension, you'll see that communist party embraced gun ownership in early ussr, and eventually took them away, but guns were still owned illegally)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_ownership_law_in_China

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/north-korea
(note the number of civilian arms is both licit and illicit, and compare to the number of military guns. couldn't find their policy in my cursory search, but i'm guessing strict gun laws)

but why am I surprised by your lack of knowledge? i saw a post here the other day that said life in north korea was great for the average worker. how retarded can you be?

they're talking about an "occupy style" protest that some liberals and leftists are talking about.

No, Holla Forums is THAT retarded.

lmao you really are a retard

yeah, i'm retarded for recognizing a failed state, while you're smart for believing it's actually a worker's utopia

Your source is an Alien Space Bats gunwank timeline some autist thought up on an alternate history wiki. You are either mentally deficient or really hoping I wouldn't click that link.

You're literally too dumb to even begin serious engagement with. Seriously, how often do you smugly post broad overviews from wikipedia and feel self-satisfied that you've brought some hitherto esoteric knowledge to the discussion? That should give you a hint about what you do and do not have the capability to speak intelligently about, but surprising no one you bravely carry on anyway

Educate me then. Which communist regimes had loose gun laws?

npr.org/sections/parallels/2013/09/19/224043848/the-u-s-has-more-guns-but-russia-has-more-murders

revolutionary russia and china, which were exactly the kind examples I initially referenced before you had a weird meltdown and brought the DPRK into it too (fucking lol)

Can you articulate what you imagine the relevance of this article is?

well, i've learned something today, and that is that i don't know shit about communist gun policy. g'day.

Okay. Thank you. :)