Harvey sequel

Hooo fuckin boy yall. Who knew they filmed the blockbuster Harvey AND its sequel Irma back to back. This time it could be coming to a town near me. Fuckin hell yall.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/05/hurricane-irma-now-powerful-category-4-storm-florida-declares-state-emergency.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Houstonfag here. You're fucked. :(

Those hurricanes are being made worst through HAARP to keep the masses with fear and not foccoused on what Trump is doing. Go see what kind of fucked up laws he passed in the past days.

Yeah sure thing buddy. America doesn't hold the world responsible for its market crippling the climate and the rest of the world.

0 consequences info wars

ur gay

Fuck yeah famalam, shit just hit Category 5.

foxnews.com/us/2017/09/05/hurricane-irma-now-powerful-category-4-storm-florida-declares-state-emergency.html

They're evacuating the Florida Keys.
Some places in Florida sold-out of bottled water yesterday.

From the end of the article -
"The last Category 5 storm to hit the United States was Hurricane Andrew in 1992. An estimated 250,000 were left homeless and the storm caused more than $20 billion in damage in the Bahamas, Florida and Louisiana. Fifty-five people were killed."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So far it looks like it's heading toward Florida, but I was hearing people talk about it wrecking the east coast. Is that just hype or what?

Yea fuck me man. Lookin at getting some of those bathtub water bag things so that I can store about a 100 gals of water

Hype probably. A realistic scenario is this just wrecking Florida and surrounding states.

I think there were some earlier models that projected that it could hit New York, but that was like two-weeks out and storm models usually change considerably in that amount of time.

Even this far along the end trajectory isn't guaranteed in any model, but they'll get closer and closer until it hits.

I'd get out of Florida if I was unfortunate enough to live in Florida.

Where are you at roughly? It probably won't flood in my area as I'm not near the coasts or on low ground but the winds will fuck some shit up.

600 billion dollar military budget plus all the trillions that disappeared in black project books that Donald Rumfeld annouced on September 10th 2001 pays for a lot of shit…
It's not far fetched to thin that USA military controls the weather and can use it as a weapon.

I live in a low area between 2 hills about 30-40 miles straight above Tallahassee

Maybe this planet isn't so bad afterall.

Glad to know how many florida posters we have here. Glad to know why this place is getting to be a bag of garbage.

Isn't florida an even worse shithole than Texas? Are you guys prepared for this generally?

Do you live in a bubble or something?

Just barely out of Florida but yea just about everywhere except the coast is shit for storm mitigation

It's hardly. The third world has been getting the brunt of this shit for the past five years, everyone has just ignored it. Bangladesh has had it worse than Houston the last few weeks, but you'll hardly hear a peep.

t. mad Ohio resident

Fuck the capital, Tallahassee, is so shit that many places will flood with like a mid-level storm.

Ohio is a leftist state. Florida is just filled with the proto Tony Montana's that Castro banished from Cuba.

Wow, if God exists, he must be pretty pissed at you.

no he just wanted to say hi

But america is a christian country!

Hahhahhahahahaha

Tell that to the innocent victims of the drone program that were close to the targets.

I don't necessarily believe this (at all), however it would be hilarious and not entirely out of character for the US .mil to fuck up a weather-weapon test in such an extreme way that it would cripple their own country's chemical manufacturing, oil refining and satellite launching capabilities while simultaneously doing hundreds of billions of dollars worth of damage to their already crippled infrastructure and making tens of thousands (potentially many more) of their own population homeless - and that they'd do it twice in as many weeks.

Usul, we have worm sign the which even God has never seen

And who's going to rebuild that?
;)

What if they just lost control of it and don't know how to stop it?

It is far fetched because it's close to impossible to actually do. There were several attempts at weaponizing the weather throughout the 60s that all failed due to the complex and still enigmatic nature of weather systems. There's a great book I read on it last year that I'll post if I can remember the name. They attempted to control rain patterns in order to control agricultural production and hopefully cause droughts for enemies, but it failed. And although environmental engineering has made significant progress since then, it's still a relatively new, experimental, and unfunded field. The mess the US is going through (it's snowing ash as I type this) is climate change, plain and simple.

This board used to consistently go to shit after 5pm Florida time. Now loads of retarded Euros/NEET Americans have muddied the waters though.

I'd say that it is still far more likely to be a natural hurricane that's had its mass increased by the heightened temperature of the water in the gulf (due to climate change - the shit people like Dennis Meadows has been warning people about since the 70s is now happening). Assuming that some crazy science device that we don't know anything about can even be 'out of control' is, I think, assuming too much when there is a more likely answer that doesn't require the addition of a sci-fi artifact.

Shit's gon be bad wherever it hits, best of luck to our comrades in the Caribbean and Florida.

Prayers for Cuba

Yea Cuba and PR maybe wiped off the map come Wed.

for

>>>/x/

PR can even afford to keep the hospitals open: let alone deal with a storm.

The nazis had very real plans much more absurd sounding, and far fetched than a glorified weather machine.

Very true. We know the US, the Germans and the Soviets all tried various telekinetic/astral projection projects, among all manor of crazy magic shit.

Then there's the Soviets and their robot-dog, which there's apparently some unfortunate video footage of.

But planning and experimenting with weird shit a hundred years ago doesn't mean much of it paid out with real scientific discoveries.

I’m Puerto Rican. We’re totally fucked. Bad infrastructure, and no way to evacuate. Airports are being closed and flights cancelled.

trapped..

If you can find a tall apartment or condo building, winds wont be strong enough to knock it over and it will be high enough that you can avoid flooding

My neighborhood sits on a mountain so I’m not particularly worried about flooding. Mostly concerned about the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority being absolute shit, and my friends and family who live elsewhere on the island.

they still struggle with cloud seeding mate

Did you have any preps set up? Do you have a way to transport clean water?

You may want to fill up the tub if you have one, as well as any water bottles you may have.

just googled it, what the actual fuck

Have you been here mid day GMT? It used to be pretty good and comfy but I've got retina damage staring into some of the takes posted at that time.

Can't believe you guys hadn't seen the undead dog before, it's up there with the "more gas" copypasta for me.

My favorite is the giant reflecting orbiting space mirror that would burn up dissidents and enemies like ants. Like what the fuck?