'Neoreaction archive'

cnqzu.com/library/Philosophy/neoreaction/

Thoughts on some of the philosophers listed here? I was surprised to see Stirner's name there.

I've never read Maurras, but he was a literal Nazi collaborationist and a monarchist, donc qu'il aille se faire foutre.
I don't know shit about De Benoist, but he likes Debord, so I guess he is the smart type of contemporary right-winger like Nick Land.

But overall, it's your run-of-the-mill list of right-wing theorists, from what I've gathered.

Indeed, not much really sets them apart from the European New Right except they've read Moldbug at some point? I'm a bit dissapointed (they don't even Dugin wtf) pic related, got this reading list from /nrx/ which btw is dead, anyone knows which board do they use these days?

Lmao, is that list a subtle joke about how pleb-tier reactionaries are, or am I just reading too much into this?

Some user in another thread said the board died because of infighting over whether or not Land was a deep cover Leftist entryist. Someone should have grabbed screencaps, because that sounds hilarious.

I would also appreciate this imformation, although I'm assuming most of them are on lainchan or some such shit.

I feel like it's almost too cringy to be a joke.

I will never not find it hilarious that reactionaries love Nietzsche so much. The man might have hated the left, but he was pretty antagonistic towards the nationalist right as well, and if he were to meet these pasty, shambling pepe-cocksucking shit-golems that claim to love him so much, he'd probably just laugh them off.

I got Poe'd hard.

Lol Nietzsche was a chronically ill NEET afraid of sheep dogs

But yes he was no friend of reactionaries at all

such quality

Back on masterchan people would change boards every week or so. Either you know someone on the inside or you'll never find them.

This. Like all edgy NEETs, Nietzsche would have despised other edgy NEETs with differing political opinions.

Notably absent: A materialist analysis of western civilization.

Nietzsche's lack of politics is probably the most frustrating thing about him. He sure knows how to smash idols but he doesn't build up anything concrete which was oddly enough his own critique of slave morality. Then again he wasn't really interested in being consistent so I guess there's no debating that.

But yeah, these fascists and reactionaries didn't learn the most vital lesson Nietzsche had to teach which is that values have life-spans, they can die and they don't come back. God is dead, nationalism is dying, the classical world is long gone and the social orders of old are never coming back. Reactionaries affect novelty but they really are just larpers; they're last men desperately clutching to the corpse of a comforting past they never experienced.

It's good that Max Stirner is there. It slays their views in one book.

They get all spooked to get the de-spooker there as well hahahah they didn't read what Max Stirner was about.

Ernest Jünger - Eumeswil
jesus christ they really don't read what they recommend hahahahahahah! that book is charged with Stirner's rejection of ideals & spooks.
It portrays the Condor the dictator, the villain in that book as an asshole who has all the population spooked except for the main character. It's Ernest Jünger "metaphor" for Hitler's absolutism & how it sucked but he couldn't do much alone against it so he had to distance from it.

Still, saved the link anyway, seems like it can be a laugh or two.

What the fuck is the lobzan gang? There are too many gangs these days smh.

Spell it out backwards friendo

god damn it