What to do we do with porky?

Should we eat him?
Should we leave him to rot after killing it?
Should we drink his blood and then leave him to die?
Should we use him as fertiliser?
Should we force him into a labor camp and release him to society afterwards?
I wonder what porky would taste like.

He joins the rest of us

And if he won't

Reducation without the crazy revenge shit for most.
Execution for those who committed crimes against humanity.

He will. He has no reason not to, and most people would object to hurting people who are no longer in a position of power

So for those who won't stand down. What do we do with the bodies after we guillotine them? I don't like things to go to waste.

Compost

Attempt to re-educate them.

eat

2hu just got a lot more scarier

nice
ehhhh

Nazbol is best bol

All bolsheviks are shit though

That's, like, your opinion, man

Re-education first. Not brainwashing, but actual reform, akin to therapy curing someone of personality disorders. If the last emperor of China could be successfully reformed, anyone can. I have no idea how to accomplish this.

I suppose we could find some way to get them eaten, though.

vorefags = goyim

Depends on which porky in which parts of the world.

In the more advanced countries, I don't think we'll want or need anything like mass executions/revolutionary tribunes.

The anarcho-syndicalists may talk of abolishing the state, but they will have to reproduce every one of its functions to guarantee the smooth running of their society. So anarcho-syndicalism does not make a radical break with the present society. It merely seeks to extend this society's values so they dominate us more fully in our daily lives. Thus, the bourgeois liberal is content to get rid of priests and kings, and the anarcho-syndicalist throws in presidents and bosses. But the factories remain intact, the stores remain intact (though the syndicalists may call them distribution centers), the family remains intact — the entire social system remains intact. If our daily activity has not significantly changed — and the anarcho-syndicalists give no indication of wanting to change it beyond adding the burden of managing the factories to that of working in them — then what difference does it make if there are no bosses? — We're still slaves.

Don't be retarded, why are you here if you don't want to get rid of wage-labour?

Post left anarchy is worthless. They're effectively critiquing the fact that living in society and reaping the advantages of such comes with sacrifices. No shit. What is even the point of criticizing factories? Do you just want no factory-made products? Are you unhappy that people in societies sacrifice some of their individual liberties to get along more smoothly? If that's the problem, why do you stick around in society? If having control over your own society is meaningless "slavery", then why do you choose to stay?

I'm actually an internationalist, I just like using this flag, mostly for edge appeal

I've seen it all now
thanks leftypol
where do you find these :DDDD

Holla Forums has a /vore/ board and there's a few sites for this

I've always thought of making them slaves and just putting them in work camps for an indefinite amount of time.
Reeducation is okay but I don't have much faith in them.
also, is this a falseflag

Hey, here's the thing about that. I'm talking to this qt black grill right now and I'd just as soon you guys didn't fuck this up for me. I'm kind of done with making memes though, so if you think you're going to recruit me for that it's not gonna happen.

No but I have nothing to prove I am not a false flag.