Brainstorms on helping those with BPD

1. Treat them with considerate kindness because everyone deserves that.

2. Tell people of your boundaries, having limits are valid.

3. If anyone bpd or not invalidates those boundaries, initiate appropriate consequences.

4. Reply to a text in your own time because you are an autonomous individual.

5. If anyone bpd or not treats you badly, cut them out of your life, you deserve respect and love

Back to tumblr, lumpen

Nobody deserves to deal with cunts with BPD. Fuck off.

on the one hand this tumblr tier post is shit. On the other hand discussing borderline would be interesting, I think. I use to see it as a form of family alienation problem

Wow get fucked asshole.

Bpd people are mentally disabled and your a peice of shit for leaving them.

i can tell ur mentally disabled m8 :^) :^) :^)

BPD girls are for high rollers only.

They sure are.
Pro tip, she's OD-ing on pain killers, covered blood, really horny or just thought it would be nice to watch a movie.
It can be nice, but you have to like surprises, and there is a 90% she will cheat on you.
Definitely not for little boys, they prey on weakness. Only despooked and assertive men have any chance of playing the game.

What about bipolar disorder individuals
We need love too

Actually the real question is: what do you guys will do with people with this type of personality disorder? You are gonna gulag me?

Gulag isn't the answer, appropriate mental health services would be more effective

Mental health gulag which forces them to work to work on their problems with support in a willing and therapeutic manner

This thread is hilarious and whichever girl made the content in the OP is funny.

Also, BPD girls should be hooked up with sociopaths. It's the ideal pairing.

What about BPD man

what is a bdp

I guess you could hook them up with female sociopaths.

BPD is the female + disorder, it would suck to have it as a guy.

Here's an example of the ideal match for the average BPD girl.

It's tumblr the mental disorder.

Wdym by the "female + disorder"

He's repeating the "autism is hyper male brain, BPD is hyper female brain" meme.

BPD involves a lot of stereotypically female traits like moodiness, emotionality, fear of abandonment, thirst for attention, volatile opinions of other people, etc.

There are different levels of BPD man. Not all of us act crazy bitches. I wouldn't even got diagnosed if my ex didn't divorce me

Fuck that psycho advice. You have responsibilities to others than your self.
in b4 spooked
also

Spooked

I don't know what's going on in this thread but that webm is a work of art.

Read the symptoms list for BPD sometime, basically anyone could have or claim to have BPD. Fun fact, 25% of women who actually have NPD are misdiagnosed with BPD because of a bias clinicians have in protecting women from being seen as abusive assholes.

THIS