Jews and Intelligence

This is an honest question: Why do we find so many Jews at the source of most cultural breakthroughs — in science, philosophy and the arts — in modern history? They're widely over-represented in pretty much every field of study that requires participants to be exceptionally smart and creative in order to be able to make a lasting, meaningful contribution.

Spinoza, Marx, Boas, Freud, Durkheim, Husserl, Kafka, Schönberg, Lissitzky, Einstein, Dylan, Kubrick — the list is endless even though Jews formed less than 5% of the world's population before the Holocaust.

I mean, I regularly learn of some major figure that so happened to be Jewish. Did you know Gustav Mahler and Amedeo Modigliani were both Jews? I didn't until today. Do you like vidya? The Magnavox Odyssey's inventor was a Jew. And so were the creators of Prince of Persia, Deus Ex or BioShock.

Is there any reason why Jews seem predisposed to intellectual prowess?

I know what you are doing here, and I know that this thread will devolve in a race realism discussion.

I don't know what effect you think these I.Q. threads will have on us.
like, I'm not gonna stop being a communist just because brown people are dumber than jews "on average"

Jews were pretty wealthy due to being forced into merchant and banking jobs, which made them rich at the onset of the capitalist age. Before that they were hated and generally poor. This wealth gave them the ability to go to school and do science and write books and shit.

Combined with what is mentioned before, a weird (highly dubious) hypothesis was that poor jews who couldnt handle finance just abandoned their religion, assumed a new name and became a common labourer.

Does the list of remarkable Jews I posted seriously make you believe I'm some sort of Holla Forumstard?

tbh the statues are much more impressive than those jewish looking authors. Kafka looks bug eyed as hell lmao

so what you're saying is jews are the master race? :O

Ashkenazi specifically

Those statues weren't even originally white though. They used to be painted, also the Greeks adopted their system of writing from Phoenician traders from the Levant. Literally the area of Iraq and Syria, I don't know why Holla Forumsyps think white people are so special when Europe was just an autistic peninsula on the west side of Asia for most of human history.

jews are clearly the master race

I recognize Nietzsche, Baudelaire, Proust, Kafka, Thomas Mann, and Brecht, but who are the others? 3rd guy in the bottom row kind of looks like Celine.

He could have become a rabi, but later he lost his faith and was an atheist.

Most of the statues Holla Forumstards and stormniggers flaunt as avatars on Facebook and whatnot aren't even actual Greek statues but Renaissance-era imitations. Funnily enough, they seem to gloss over the fact that the quintessential Greek-inspired Renaissance statue, Michelangelo's David, literally depicts the King of the Jews.

Alban Berg and Arnold Schönberg (Second Viennese School twelve-tone composers)
Pablo Picasso and Paul Klee (major avant-garde visual artists associated with Cubism and Expressionism, respectively)
Eugène Atget and August Sander (pioneers of documentary photography)

That's because you're a philistine cursed with shit tastes. I'm sorry you were born and will die a normie.

Besides, only Proust, Kafka and Schönberg are Jewish in there.

The race realists are right, but since we will genetically enhance ourselves to be more intelligent in communism anyways, it does not matter.

It literally does not matter to them. This is what aesthetics mean in fascism–facts don't matter, only the reality they think they can will into existence with enough pretension and narcissism.

It only seems endless because they are the only ones you were taught in school.

They were constantly mass-murdered all over the world over the centuries so all the dumb ones have been weeded out.

Goyim think every Jew is smart, what they don't know is that every 2nd Jew is an idiot

t. old Jewish saying