Brainstorm ways to peacefully drive out Muslims

I think we can agree Muslims are truly cancer. But they are quite easy to drive out actually if we have a concerted and collective effort

My ideas so far:

Not gonna do your work for you, famalam

Great threat, but a lot of people will get buthurt

Get fucked op.

Sorry mate, good luck on you struggle, but i'm more concerned over the fact that american globalism is killing my country.

The Twitter whore and the prostitute chick that posts here are not Muslims so aren't relevant to the op. Idiot

Muslims are not really muslims. By this I mean that when they came into the west they belive in a sort of pop islam more then anything. Fuck I have a friend fron saudi and we basically get wasted 24/7 when he comes to europe. The true solution tbh is just forced massive massive ethnic displacement. Kurds are not included. I talked with an ex pkk fighter that works at a kebab near my home and he agrees with me that they should be send all back home. Fuck he even said that a world without arabs will be a better word. Then everything degenerate in an american hate drunken rant

Fuck off id/pol/.

fuck right off

They are you retard. Go fap to your flatchested snowniggers elsewhere.

Another solution to the problem could be reservsing the ratio to 50:1 woman:men

Mass immigration is tool of american globalism, multiculuralism is.

capitalism will kill Islam just like it killed chridtianity

^^^^

Is it the italian or korean that makes you a retarded cuck?

How so? If the americans…and their strongest allies didn't invented islamic terrorism nor sponsored dictators for decades, the arabs would be killing each other over who is the most muslim like in Europe happened with the 30 year war.
Make no mistake friend…the americans are using the arabs as muscle against us europeans in their quest for world domination.They wish to standaridize the globe and Europe is the first one that has to go, because it has too much tradition and history

I will bet you million bucks that they don't identify as Muslims. It's possible to stop being a Muslim if you were raised as one

And instead of driving muslims out we can convert them with hedonism and get qts. Op and stalincuck are faggots and should be shot.

But they were already converted through hedonism…from what timeline have you spawned from?

Go to beirut, I changed a girl a night motherfucker. They are "muslims" when there is no cock around. Jesus they are colombia tier when it comes to sluttiness. Also you can become atheist you know? They don't stone you in sweden

Jesus fuck, take a plane and go there. I reallt don't understand this shit. If I want to fuck brown I got to their countries

I honestly worry more about Turkish nationalism than I do about Islam.

So they aren't muslims but we need a forced ethnoc displacement? For fucks sake you nazis used to be more subtle.

Then why do we need to drive them out? Did I miss something about Workers of the World that excludes browns?

Can't say I'm surprised.

This. Turks have fallen into hardcore spooks from Atatürk's grace.

They are, not all of them. The problem is not their religion is just mass immigration in the continent
No i just like pussi

If you stopped that porky would send out the jobs and in 10 years you'd have to expel another group to appease reactionaries. Which while I know you have no problem with that, doesn't do anything to abolish capitalism.
I do as well, however like the rest of the proletariat I can't just buy a ticket and fly off to go fuck some exotic slags whenever I want. That you can't understand the situation of the proletariat speaks volumes porky.

SAGE

Great thread