Well, seems like nobody wants the truth

well, seems like nobody wants the truth.

I came here, from other places, seeking to share the real truth.

the real redpill of the global situation.
but nobody wants to hear it.

I guess this is a smart board, much more smarter than the other pol boards.

So, feel free to ask something you wanna know about the current situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

prepareforchange.net/2015/02/25/the-second-coming-of-the-christ/
2012portal.blogspot.com.co/2017/08/unity-meditation-report.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dJBf24GTAeU
youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes yes we know international banking cartels run the show and dress up to LARP as occultist and fuck kids from thailand on the weekends

Are you circumcised?

how soon do you see the collapse?

yes, but not jew.

Will the Intergalactic Communist Vanguard actually come and save us from the radioactive corpse of the Earth after the inevitable nuclear holocaust?

the good ayy lmaos told there wont be nuclear war.

It's an human issue.
They can't control us if mankind wakes up.

T.posadist

If you're circumcised and not a Jew it's because you're a burgertard so disregarded either way

I'm not american, but spic in spicland.

what do you want to talk about?

Which (if any) conspiracy theories have elements of truth to them? And what is really going on with Trump?

modern day collapse of the old cabal system and it's chinese replacement.

coming of jesus soon.

They're related.

Our current world is a control system of reptilians to feed of human soul.
Our entire history is a fabrication of the survival remains of ancient civilizations that got wiped out in the biblical flood.
Our monetary system will soon collapse and it's chinese replacement is being put into place.

Trump seems like a wild card, he's clearly known about the cabal plans and he doesn't seem to share their goals.

Of course there's a shit ton of shill trying to discredit him and the media try to impeach him.

But I do believe he's not controlled.

The west won't wake up. The western common population is forced into a situation where their living standards are dependent on the absurd practices of bankers. There are those who will submit to the bankers and those who are for slaughtering the rest of the world. Both groups do so that they can continue their lives. The only options for our continued existence are communism or a lesser good, however, easier to create, a democratic monetary institution for redistribution of capital wealth, which promotes growth and raising living standards all around the world, instead of sucking to the west (this will still lead to market forces, which will impact people negatively, however, less than our current situation). The first options would require the end of capitalism, the second option requires divine retribution against the corrupt and their masters. Either way, the road will be difficult.

Do you know about the globall collateral gold accounts from the white dragon family and the philiphine president?

They clearly said those million of gold tons will be put to use to end global poverty and hunger.

There's currently a war between the cabal and the asian families for such gold, the cabal want to steal it and the asian families are trying to demostrate it belong to them legally.

Is it true that Hillary worships ancient pagan gods?

She's part of the cabal, so it seems plausible.

can you expand on the chinese? what do they want?

take your meds.

China is not controlled by the cabal.
in fact BRICS and non western nations are not under total cabal control.

China and the BRICS opose the cabal and want liberation from the slavery system that the cabal owns (monetary, military, religious slave system).

Modern day china economy is bigger and much stronger than the US (because 70% of US economy is just monopoly paper on banks).

I don't see how that's a valid argument. Everything that's innovative comes from the West. How is China supposed to counter that?

Isn't it true that China has to send money to Wall Street to keep its aggregate demand high enough? How would it solve the problem of demand (even if the western economy collapses completely) without solving the issue of US military power, or would they double down on Africa?

China economy is bigger than the US since 2015 (in PPP terms).
China economy owns 30% of world manufacturing.
US manufacturing only owns 10% of world manufacturing.

US is a bankrupted country with debt bubbles in student loans, public and private debt and most industries are collapsed or owned by the chinese.
China has not debt problem, they have a 30 year trade surplus, meanwhile the US has been selling them their gold in exchange of chinese plastic crap.

China OWNS the US.

China plan is to create an alternate economic system, and their creations of the chinese investment bank, CIPS and other alternatives to the IMF is evidence of this.

China don't need the US, their own population is big enough to self sustain their own production with consumption, plus the rest of the world is developing at faster rates than the west, is a matter of china owning those markets and they can keep they exports.

How does one use gold to end poverty or hunger user?
It doesn't have much nutritional value and doesn't make for good housing.

look retard i'm going to make this very clear, WE are not in any way in possession of any 'eternal' truth, the material force of ideology forces us to do things which are out of our control and may lead us to truth or not, it's out of our control. we are all trapped inside our ideologies and cannot get out of them, you can convince yourself that you're out of ideology and by doing so you'll enter pure ideology, but convincing yourself won't change the fact that you're still inside ideology, and still affected by its material force, one thing you have to understand here is that you cannot get out of ideology, you can only change your ideology but you cannot get rid of ideology, there will always be a material force to act upon you and you cannot help but let that force act on you, the best one can do is to accept the situation, in other words it's better to be blind and be aware of your blindness instead of being blind and unaware of your blindness.

You are the cringiest fucking nerd

wat

tell me about the soon-to-happen coming of jesus mr. space sage. i always like to listen to good stories.

It will be used to provide funding for global infraestructure around the world, including africa, latinoamerica, india and asia.

I'm just a begginer, but I've been able to pierce the truth pieces of the puzzle.

after the economic global collapse of the cabal, there's not real reason why free energies and other sci fi ayy lmao technology to appear.

there's 5k inventions being supressed by the US, many of them deal with free energy.

yes, but why do you think manufacturing is important? or that being in debt is necessarily bad?

prepareforchange.net/2015/02/25/the-second-coming-of-the-christ/

2012portal.blogspot.com.co/2017/08/unity-meditation-report.html

Let me put this way.

Who has more wealth.
A guy who has maxed credit cards and work pay check to pay check but has a nice car and two cars.
Or Another guy who owns a factory in a poorer country, has gold and other physical assets, but live in a poorer country.

Paper money is not real wealth.

ITT:

man your links are david icke tier dogshite. i am disappoint.

op is a conspiracy theorist. reptilians and shit. so, in that sense "red pill" is knowing the "truth". a truth so mind blowing, only people with high Autism Levels can understand it.

In what way is your life improved by knowing about the cabal and reptilians and shit?
Even if it is true, there is literally nothing you can do about it. no matter how much you spread the "truth" people won't believe you. Of those that do, most of them will be apathetic.
Many people here want to overthrow the current government and establish a new form of government. It doesn't matter who is at the top, jews, reptilians, aliens, capitalists, Chinese, bankers, a ruler is a ruler.
Free energy is basically impossible. Re-take highschool physics. If free energy inventions are being supressed by the US, why don't these guys take their shit to china or africa or some other shit hole and do their spooky magnet experiments there?
Jesus was a schizo. There are thousands of people, alive today, who say similar shit and supposedly perform similar miracles as Jesus. If Jesus was truly a god, 12 followers is SHIT. Modern day cult leaders command thousands of followers. LAME.
Reptilians were "discovered" when a guy had a seizure or got hit by a lightning and the information suddenly entered his brain. He then wrote a book about it.
Take your meds OP.

the story is good.

I am not telling you on believe that shit, you have freedom to think is BS.
but you can still read it as some sci fi BS.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJBf24GTAeU

maybe you need to lurk moar.

here, watch this, which is an actual scholar in archeology (not some conspiracy faggot), talking about archeology that is kept secret because It breaks the theory of evolution:
youtube.com/watch?v=DKfGC3P9KoQ

lel

help us right the reptilian bourgeoisie comrade

That's what you believe silly burger

take the brown pill OP

these comment sections are a fucking gold mine

Citation needed

Sage for above comment being mine.
This is the "God works in mysterious ways of our time" or "People are made from mud".

well done you got the joke newfriend

Hi Ken Ham hows the Arc park

Conclusion, humans are actually billions of years old you silly leftists

"Don't trust science"

t. sassy and opinionated

go back to making shitty vidya on image board culture

BRICS probably, fucking obscurantism

a scientist or a ms paint frog god

which is more trustworthy?