Have you joined Her new social media site?

Have you joined Her new social media site?

no and I never will
>Her
she's not a god or a monarch

why are you actually following Hillary Clinton on Twitter? do you seriously think she will still be relevant after 2016?

Holla Forumsacks follow every blue checkmark liberal they can find

Cmon dude.

Why dosent she go away?
The oligarchs didn't choose her so now she has to do this cringy shit for the next 4/8 years?

Hillary 2017, Hillary 2018, Hillary 2019, Hillary 2020, Hillary 2021, Hillary 2022, Hillary 2023, Hillary 2024, Hillary 2025, Hillary 2026, Hillary 2027, Hillary 2028, Hillary 2029, Hillary 2030, Hillary 2031, Hillary 2032, Hillary 2033, Hillary 2034, Hillary 2035, Hillary 2036, Hillary 2037, Hillary 2038, Hillary 2039, Hillary 2040, Hillary 2041, Hillary 2042, Hillary 2043, Hillary 2044, Hillary 2045, Hillary 2046, Hillary 2047, Hillary 2048, Hillary 2049, Hillary 2050, Hillary 2051, Hillary 2052, Hillary 2053, Hillary 2054, Hillary 2055, Hillary 2056, Hillary 2057, Hillary 2058, Hillary 2059, Hillary 2060, Hillary 2061, Hillary 2062, Hillary 2063, Hillary 2064, Hillary 2065, Hillary 2066, Hillary 2067, Hillary 2068, Hillary 2069, Hillary 2070, Hillary 2071, Hillary 2072, Hillary 2073, Hillary 2074, Hillary 2075, Hillary 2076, Hillary 2077, Hillary 2078, Hillary 2079, Hillary 2080, Hillary 2081, Hillary 2082, Hillary 2083, Hillary 2084, Hillary 2085, Hillary 2086, Hillary 2087, Hillary 2088, Hillary 2089, Hillary 2090, Hillary 2091, Hillary 2092, Hillary 2093, Hillary 2094, Hillary 2095, Hillary 2096, Hillary 2097, Hillary 2098, Hillary 2099, Hillary 2100, Hillary 2101, Hillary 2102, Hillary 2103, Hillary 2104, Hillary 2105, Hillary 2106, Hillary 2107, Hillary 2108, Hillary 2109, Hillary 2110, Hillary 2111, Hillary 2112, Hillary 2113, Hillary 2114, Hillary 2115, Hillary 2116, Hillary 2117

A thousand years of Hillary. Long live Hillary.

Imagine typing this out

', '.join("Hillary %d" % i for i in range(2017, 2118))

A THOUSAND YEAR HILLAREICH!

Verrit sounds like a combo of Vermin and Ferret.

I'm kinda sad that she genuinely thinks that 90% of that 65.8 million wasn't just people voting her because they wanted to spite Trump. She is in old enough age to be a grandmother and yet she still thinks retiring somewhere to tend to garden all day is not gonna cut for her insane delusions, and she absolutely needs another fix of the runner's high for president in 2020.

Hillary will actually win in 2020 if she is against trump

And worst of all the rodents, reddit.

No she won't
She is so hated a large chunk of the U.S population would vote for trump just to spite her
He would win 100%

', '.join("Hillary %d" % i for i in range(2017, 2118))

Is this a ylyl thread now?

I am concerned about her literally not surviving the next campaign. Right was already sperging about her health condition during the last run.

I just started learning programming. Is it Javascript?

#HackersForHillary

Get this…Project Verrit Ass

Good one!

Haha yeah that would totally suck

She needs Dignitas at this point.

Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote.By By 2.8 million. Just saying….

Suck my dick phoneposter.

goths for bernie was better tbh
wake me up inside
can't wake up
save me from capitalism

sorry fugg I posted some alt-right shoop

such a dumbass today

Jesus Christ…..

Go back to Verrit.

The point is that she has popularity and in might win

Yeah nothing makes you more popular like losing to Trump

Martyrdom sometimes leads to sainthood, besides she did won the popular vote which meant that she, in other circumstances, might win, even/especially if votes will be the same (she gaining almost 3 million more votes)

better than fucking minds.com

She "won" the popular vote but she lost more votes overall in the places that actually mattered. Solid blue states that voted for Obama switched to republican. The biggest voter divide in the US is rual vs ubran (with suburban in the middle) and because of districting and the electoral college rual voters have more power in local, state, and national elections. Hillary would not win another election, especially since we still have over 3 years to go. A terrorist attack or a successful war with NK would give trump a huge fucking boost. Bush was treading water until 9/11 happened and rode it all the way to 2008. The world is so fucked up I'd bet a 100% chance some foreign disaster happens and the US population will do what it always has: go to war and be proud of it, then decades later say it was a mistake and be ready to do it again.

I figure this is the sum they scammed their "investors" for?

She's actually less popular than Trump in the recent polls

Hillary would have to take a bullet fired by SuperHitler to save Jesus Christ himself while rescuing a litter of orphaned kittens from a burning building live on tv for the average person to start even think about liking her.

Of course. Not only did the bitch have the gall to harangue millions of people to vote for her, and then lose to fucking Chester Cheetah, but then talked a big insurrectionary game afterward about resistance or whatever, and now where is she? Sanders is still making her and the whole Democrat party look like a bunch of fools.

If there were an election tomorrow (between T and H) then even more people would vote Trump, if only out of spite for Hilldawg.

How does that famous American movie go? "Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser." I don't think that's strictly true. Americans love a loser, too. That Rocky Balboa sort, that gave it everything, fought the good fight, and then came up short anyway. There's honor in that kind of defeat.

Hillary, though? She's the sort of loser that Americans hate. It didn't materially matter for her if she won or lost. She's still rich and priviIeged and powerful. She talked all that "we have to do this together" shit, but the second the fight is over, whoosh, she's gone. Compare her to Sanders, who's got the track record to back up all the shit he talks. He lost, but then he's right back in the gym jumping rope. "That didn't work, so here's what we're going to do next." What came from Hillary after the election? Vagina hat protests, a few indignant remarks to CNN, and then tacit acceptance of the status quo.

I think you're off base in thinking that most americans who don't like hillary are thinking of her muh privileged status. She really just comes off as a smug status quo cunt. Also tons of average women voted for and still like her but they're brainwashed as fuck.

Are we still sucking Sanders's cock?
Where are his balls when he and his fanbase know he got cucked by Hillary and the super electors?

Why didn't he sue Hillary?

It's Python

Not defending Sander's extremely beta behaviour, but if he'd actually sue Hillary he'd probably be found dead within a week from a """heart attack"""

Sue over what?
You can't sue someone just because you lost a primary.
And while the superelectors were relevant for propaganda purposes, by the time the delegates were all assembled Hillary had the nomination.

I don't understand the reference. Is that her net worth?

Fuck that, superdelegates are in the corrupt party's rules. Where was Sanders when his fanbase got defrauded by criminal voter suppression and election fraud?

Actually agree that this is a possibility.

The traditional blue states that went with Trump also had enough people who voted green out of despising both candidates that it made a difference. I'm not saying it's the most likely outcome - it's possible that another Democratic candidate wins the nomination (mostly because by then Clinton will be older than Trump was in 2016) and beats Trump, or Trump wins either due to incumbent's advantage and war presidency or with only the electoral vote.

If you look at the four times the EC has differed from the popular vote in US history, every time was for a Republican Party candidate. It's pretty transparently a result of political corruption, as much of the way the electoral college is performed in the modern day is unconstitutional.

That's her voter count in the election

Thank you!

it's the number of children she's killed