George Orwell Would Have Hated ANTIFA

at least according to PJW

youtube.com/watch?v=pih9QAA3Idc

opinion on this anarchists?

We already have a thread going on this. It's cancer and so are you for reposting it.
We know it's you, Holla Forums. Pick a more commonly used flag next time. You're no 2007 Holla Forums - you're pretty bad at trolling.

shit sorry should have checked

how am i trolling? i just wanted to know what anarchists think about this shit vid

I'll watch it later for u bby, even if you are Holla Forums.

CANT BE TRUE COS CLASSCUCK SAID IT

im not doe

i can't watch it, i can't stand the way he talks

George Orwell was a Marxist. He would have loved Antifa and Jewspeak.

A lot of people here don't even support american antifa. Especially as how it is right now.

You don't know what you're talking about, namefagging brainlet. Try reddit.

let me support my claim with some nice quotes

-London Letter to Partisan Review, The Art of Donald McGill
-Review of The Sword and the Sickle

Did Orwell ever write or say or do anything about the Battle of Cable Street?

Cops are Nazis confirmed

Do these people not know about the endless other groups that used violence to silence others before Hitler was even born?

OK he's truly a retard.

“I have no particular love for the idealized “worker” as he appears in the bourgeois Communist’s mind, but when I see an actual flesh-and-blood worker in conflict with his natural enemy, the policeman, I do not have to ask myself which side I am on.”
― George Orwell, Homage to Catalonia / Down and Out in Paris and London

Remember that when fighting broke out between the CNT-FAI and the Republican government, Orwell's POUM militia sided with the Anarchists and trapped a bunch of cops in a building and laid siege to them for like a week.

Well now you're just cherry picking, obviously that one time does not count!

It's pretty strange that he claims to know that Orwell fought in the Spanish civil war but not for who.

What is the right wing's fetish for english accents? They are like a bunch of girls looking for a daddy figure with an abstract aristocratic vibe.

Also, I dunno Orwell would not like the state of the radical left at the moment, I know that.