America or its allies bomb a hospital: it's an accident

?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjM9frKoWhI
youtube.com/watch?v=i-gMMQTt5-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because america follows internation conventions they have signed to, unlike ISIS

you have no idea how brainwashed people in this country are.
I'm pretty sure 90% of our citizens think Assad genuinely gassed his own people.

faggot detected

what did I say?

Defending Assad is Holla Forums-tier

It was meant for the nazis are you going to say trying to kill nazis is a war crime ?

Fuck America and everyone that supports them.

fuck off american globalism shill.

Yeah and the YPG is committing genocide as well

pathetic imperialism apologia

newfriend detected.

(you)
??

I think there's plenty to defend Assad on in terms of not negotiating with the United States, but there's also genuine criticism of his own Government that can be made that failed to catch Pandora's Box before it opened.

His own policies on crack down were later adopted by ISIS in the region when he began to lose power on his own, propaganda methods on the internet etc.

Previous methods that were used to quell a population from complete anarchy proved to be inefficient with the internet. And a population who grew to loathe these crackdowns on free speech, battled against those who wanted defend the state. He created an ethical crisis which split the population, managing to allow it to become quick prey to rebel forces that were less than altruistic. And the American government, who long wanted him out of the way.

He's both a victim of Imperialism, and a clumsy Bureaucrat who managed to slip on a strategic banana peel and lose control, and spiral into a civil war.

We are actually unable to attack hospitals or places of worship because of a cucked convention we signed that makes it a war crime. This is also why our soldiers use FMJ bullets, because hollow points are more deadly and we need to give out enemies the best chance of survival.

Meanwhile ISIS has no problems with operating out of Mosques and dirty bombs that cause agony.

We've always ignored such things, "accidents happen"

believe me, I wish we ignored such things

But we do.

I've literally seen footage of AC130 gun cams as the soldiers gun down ISIS rats hiding in the dunes. You see the mudshit run into a mosque and the gunner goes "fuck" under his breath because he knows he has to disengage.

I mean maybe we can slide a few times and bomb their shitholes and claim its an accident, but the fact that we have to make excuses for it at all is the problem. I wish we could just torch their mosques and hospitals. But the reality is that millions of americans donate to Doctors Without Borders, which literally treats ISIS and other terrorists in war-torn countries. That's how cucked we've become

There have been missile strikes "accidentally" hitting hospitals and schools since January, where have you been

post it

America, the beautiful

Fucking up

World War III.

Go back to your CIA propaganda website >>>/reddit/

youtube.com/watch?v=EjM9frKoWhI

can't find the exact on at the moment but in this one they are bombing an area and have to avoid hitting the mosque. You can hear the guy say "I've got people coming out of the mosque" in order to signal that they can kill them once they leave

what can I say, one of the things we used to do best was kill brown people

youtube.com/watch?v=i-gMMQTt5-c

here's another (still not the one I was thinking of), in the beginning they warn their operators that the rectangular building near the area might be a mosque so they have to watch out

Fuck off, if it wasn't for America in the 80's we wouldn't be dealing with this shit right now.

Read a fucking book.