Thoughts on multiculturalism?

What's going on in Sweden? Where I live, allthough predominately white, I hear people of whatever skin color speak with the same dialect, and it warms my heart. But what has failed in Sweden? I'm pro-refugee but I cannot deny that there are huge problems in Sweden with increased criminality, not on a national level, but within certain cities. I do not want such socio-economic problems.This is probably not the place to discuss this, as it isnt really marxist theory, so I apologise on beforehand, but I don't know where else I can get answers. To me it seems like the social-democratic institutions are failing.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/enforloraDemocratic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hi Holla Forums

Is everyone going to be like this?

Yes. Stop bombing people and funding reactionary movements abroad. Stop displacing people en masse. Stop being capitalist.
Now kys.

It happens. People move around the world due to material conditions, just as they always have. The industrial reserve army increases in size in the settled country, other misfortunes of our dynamic world occur, and Porky cackles as it finds a way to benefit.
What are you going to do, shoot them on sight? You could try, but see where that gets you. They'll keep coming, liberals will bring out their bleeding hearts, and nothing will work out. The world could use less people, but there are less troublesome ways of going about this.
Oh, but they're there, poor boy. We have no agency! I don't know what you expect us to offer in solutions. Invade Africa and establish eco-Stalinist regimes to cut down population while rapidly raising living standards? That would fix the problem, but it's not happening. So then what?

I also smell Holla Forums bait. OP could be sincere, though. Sage to be sure - it's a poor topic regardless.

I only have one problem with multiculturalism

For instance, if Muslims come into a Christian country, how do we prevent fighting?

Christians could oppress the Muslims, Muslims could try taking over the Christians.. How do we prevent this?

Not me

It's the result of high levels of non-workforce migration adding to an economy that doesn't employ full employment policies while at the same time dismantling it's welfare state. Short version, what happens when you replace keynesianism with neoliberalism

pic / videos about Sweden's refugee apocalypse or didn't happen

Abolish Chistianity and build progressive state-atheist soviet republic.

what did he mean by this?
also you're some 300 years behind but secularism is pretty cool

Thanks for taking your time. I have alot to think about. I've mostly just seen of this issue as… Well I do not know how to describe it… A situation in which one side advocates for it because we have some kind of priviliged right to help and another one that wishes to destroy it because they lack any solidarity with the third-world and… I've lost my line of thought. But I've failed to really view things in the way you said it.

This is an answer in the lines of what I was looking for, something that describes it, other than worthless Nazi masturbation fantasy propaganda from Holla Forums it's like an echo-chamber in there

It’s failed. The best thing to do in Sweden is give it time and let the dust settle.

Cant provide videos or something that is nonexistant, I don't believe that there is sharia law in for example Malmö. But crime statistics have gone up, the police can't operate which, tbh fuck the police. But when i fantasize about the police not being able to operate in my area this is not the situation i envisioned it in.

Mass surveillance, army patrols on the streets, walls around monuments you can't have destroyed yet, censor infidels but not muslims. Then just wait until muslims are a majority so sharia can be made into law.

No one gives a shit about Sweden except you, Holla Forums. It makes it REALLY obvious it's you. Lurk more and make better bait next time - I believe in you, user!

there has been research done (which i dint have the source unfortunately) that it takes about 3 generations for a new ethnic group to assimilate. Remember the Irish in cities like Liverpool? How they were bombing the shit out of the anglos? They're perfectly normal now. the issue pol has with it is that they think that sweden is gonna become all muslim or black and their "glorious aryan race" fantasy will cease to exist. In short, they dont understand genetics and choose not to learn to justify their fears.

Unlimited immigration is bad, especially in a welfare state. the consensus around here is that porky likes it since it gives them cheap labour and divides the working class.

Sweden is not going to fall apart, its not becoming somalia, it just means you'll see a couple of more black people around.

Vinterflamma was right about all of you being betas.

Don't care about it. Complete non-issue.

Globalism and multiculturalism, being modern liberalism's/neoliberalism's alternative to rightwing nationalism and assimilation and leftwing internationalism and integration, is essentially the commodification not only of peoples' cultures, but of the peoples themselves. Note here that I say "peoples" as both collective and plural. Their "quaint ways of life" and "fascinating traditions" are packaged as products both for, of course, profit, and for more easily attempting to accomodate these new peoples into your "default", "impartial", "post-end-of-history" liberal-democratic society. Everyone is made equal as every facet of their beings, including national cultures, are products in a supermarket shelf.

Half the supposed issues with Sweden are from Sweden have different reporting standards than anywhere else in the world. Even relatively mundane harassment falls under the reporting banner of sexual assault, and an unusually high number of actual sexual results actually get reported in the first place.

It's a little known fact that Sweden's rather elastic definition of rape includes leaking CIA documents.

Against it and I'm mixes race.

These are my reasons. Plus, I go to berlin I want to speak to people from berlin.

your a big goy

speaking from experience, usually the only people who have a problem with multiculturalism is those who never experienced it.

I have pity for you then New Yorker…it must be really awful to live in that shithole where people are always killing each other and live inside their Little Cuba, Little Italy, Little Dublin, Chinatown

There was a pretty good podcast on multiculturalism done recently: soundcloud.com/enforloraDemocratic Cops of Americak/episode-16-c-derick-varn-on-multiculturalism-religion. Some interesting things I got out of it: culture fails to be properly defined, multiculturalism is a misnomer for liberal tolerance politics (capitalist ideology) and multiculturalism doesn't even work with the vague definitions given. Oh, another interesting thing is that apparently it was Korean anarchists in the late 19th century/early 20th century who invented Korean nationalism by introducing the notion of blood and soil to them (minjok), from German nationalist lit, something before completely unknown to that part of the world.

difference between assimilation, integration and multiculturalism?
t.brainlet

difference between assimilation, integration and multiculturalism?
t.brainlet

As I understand them:
Assimilation is about minorities/foreigners abandoning old culture and fully adopting the new one.
Integration is different cultures coexisting peacefully and presumably in egalitarianism and exchanging ideas, memes etc., possibly converging into a new culture or macro-culture. It's what a melting pot supposedly is.
Multiculturalism is what the West actually gets: melting pot but with idpol and mercantilism shitting it up. It worked tolerably well for America, not so much for Europe, because of historical reasons.

You have to be living in a Slavistani shithole if you've never "experienced multiculturalism" you dumb twat

Afroplasm, and his young cousin "Mad Dog" DaRel.

You mean to actually tell me that Koreans knew about Anarchism before they knew about Nationalism? Do mean to actually expect me to believe this?

Nobody off Holla Forums knows what their own culture is anyway