Is it true that blacks in Cuba are treated unequally, or is that just bourgeoise propaganda?

Is it true that blacks in Cuba are treated unequally, or is that just bourgeoise propaganda?

It's bourgeois, famalam

nobody can ever spell bourgeuoioues right

Bolognese propaganda cannot be trusted.

Why would they be?Cuba has no racist background in history
Sounds like bullshit

Cuba has more than one race. Therefore, there is racism.
Look at the Cuban government. Why isn't it diverse, full of niggers and sandniggers? Racism.

Obviously it's true, institutional racism doesn't disappear overnight or even over a few decades. That said, blacks are treated a shit ton better there than they are in burgerland.

lol

I wish you guys would quit posting Che quotes from before he became a Marxist. He wasn't racist by the time he became a revolutionary.

quote, singular
that's the only one they know

Yeah Che totally wasn't racist after his time in Africa..

tbh It's easy to fall for racism after you spend some time in africa. I took the bait too after my trip to nigeria. And I was a marxist before.

Was he?

Yeah he wasn't.

I forget where I saw them but there were statistics floating around to do with wage distinction between whites and blacks in Cuba and blacks *were* undermined.

I think there's a bit from Castro in which he discussed race relations in his book, basically the regime had intended to be anti-racist and thus tried to implement stern anti-racist laws but found that there was more to racism then simply making it illegal. I'll post it if I manage to find it.

Pretty much, yeah, a country that had whites only hotels prior to the revolution, that discriminated against blacks and had made race discrimination a core component to the Batistia regime ultimately had some adverse continuations even after a revolution that wished to disestablish some of those worst aspects

ignore reddit spacing and * around words pls

lol Jay Z BTFOed.

this

IMO Everyone makes mistakes and thinking a revolution has to come from some perfect and incorruptible being makes the revolution as impossible, as the object of idolatry is.

Also, imagine how unfortunate if the revolutionary career of a comrade were to be judged on what he posted when he was a gullible Holla Forumsack, sometime in their teens/twenties.

Oh I left my shitposting flag on.

Mods don't agree with you.
also what the fuck? I just said it was easy to fall for it, not that it's good
I'm gonna make Italians banned from this board one day, I already know