What is the deal with ultraleftists?

WHY ARE ULTRALEFTISTS SO AWFUL

WHO SUPERGLUED THEM TO THEIR ARMCHAIRS

WHY DO THEY SHIT ON ANYONE WANTING TO GET LITERALLY ANYTHING DONE, EVER

DISCUSS

Other urls found in this thread:

libcom.org/library/brain-society-notes-bordiga-organic-centralism-limitations-party-form-c-derrick-varn.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll take an infantile over OP any day.

Is there a more obvious sign of opportunism than this?

I get your point, but you seem like a total faggot who needs to go back.

What do you have against armchairs, pal?

Actually, there ought to be an armchair flag on Holla Forums.

Ultraleftism is most revolutionary party. We should organize to perfect theory. Then we'll be prepared to working class revolt.

read bordiga.
read marx.

But, if constructing the future and settling everything for all times are not our affair, it is all the more clear what we have to accomplish at present: I am referring to ruthless criticism of all that exists, ruthless both in the sense of not being afraid of the results it arrives at and in the sense of being just as little afraid of conflict with the powers that be.

R E A D

M O R E

O P P O R T U N I S T

LEFTCOM TALIBAN IS ETERNAL!!!

Ultras are just retards.

STOP SCREAMING AND READ MARX

I hate leftcoms more than anyone else on this side, but they are mostly innocuos. Pretentious as fuck but harmless.

kek

Sign of a middle class brat through and through, you know nothing about the working class, who value action over books any day of the week, cos action gets them what they want and all your books give them is superior acting college kids acting all stuck up and pretentious.

Show me where this is implied? Ultraloftys are the epitome of the disconnected academic left, that's why they tell you to just read theory instead of actually helping the working class

Ultraleftism is the only reason to stay on the left.

Discuss.

They argue against opportunism, not all action. Tell me, have you ever read any leftcom literature? No, you haven't. They advocate wildcat strikes and the like.
That would be Jodi Dean, Slavoj Zizek, and Noam Chomsky.

Stirnerfags are far worst than leftcoms. Stirnerfags don't believe in anything and everything is a spook except the act of life itself.

Testing something
Bordiga

When have modern Mls done literally ANYTHING other than just promote awful defunct activism that serves as useful ideological control for porkie? You don't need active anti-communists when you can have a bunch of retarded LARPing tankies simply make the left look like shit.

kek no…we have american "left" in general for that. Up until Trump inauguration i didn't even knew there was an american "left". Anyway they are making us all look like shit.
And im not talking about liberals…i'm talking about the pile of shit that are organizations like DS, CPUSA etc.

anarkiddies > ultras >>>>> succdems >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tankies

Stirnerfags are not even a thing irl… I hope. They are just shitposters and not even left. Yeah, maybe they are worse than leftcoms after all

This
I literally cringe when i see ML parties or groups
They spend most of their time masturbating on Stalin' and taking "days to remember past glorious leaders" like if it was some kind of weird fetish
This is the reason why i left the ML group (and ML in general) i was in; people that used to attend our events literally started thinking that far-left stood for soviet nostalgia and a boner for mass murderers
I can't say anything about leftcoms, but the MLs are just making the whole thing look like shit

Ultras are almost all tankies.

stalinists dont get to decide what positions work within the "leftist" sphere

I'm a ML.
Go play deus ex now

What are some of Bordiga's most important writings?

hey there i dont really get the whole armchair meme
its just a meme and not reality
there are leftcom thinkers who advocate for insurrection and communization theory is completely active
start figuring out how YOU are going to MAKE COMMUNISM by the free exchange of goods and services NOW and stop being a little bitch, dude
we just dont advocate people going out to 'raise consciousness' because we've all seen sure as fuck that activism doesn't accomplish anything, and if this says anything at all its that were pessimistic, that we arent trying to get our newspaper out or vote, we're going to get ready for the revolution or make revolution.
this is not the revolution. the material conditions ARE THERE for revolution. something needs to tip the scales and Capital Will Be attacked by the working CLASS. Then we can start redistributing homes and producing for ourselves, then we will drive the police out and abolish prisons.
Until you see people going round saying 'This is the revolution' and they're giving you free stuff, and they're not from Pepsi, then your best bet is its not the revolution. So why do shit? Only do shit that will make communism. Learn from 300 years of mistakes.

As an intense Stirnerboo, if you don't combine Stirner's thought with the praxis of communism it's fucking worthless lifestylist wank. Stirner's thought though was an important stepping stone for Marx and his disattachment from Feuerbach and his subsequent critique of both in The German Ideology are important if we're going to get anywhere talking about Stirner instead of just shitting out quotes everywhere. I'm still not sure if Marx really got the intent of Stirner's work which is filled with strange ideas and hyperbole (as I see it atleast) aimed at disconcerting the reader. Stirner definitely isn't Marx in breadth and depth yet Stirner is a pretty good analysis into interactions within the superstructure like the tensions created with the material force formed from reifications and fixed ideas that can "enslave" you internally and externally. Yeah Stirner's thought is pretty simple but then again this really isn't philosophy but a "clumsy" book as he called it, in taking down Left Hegelianism and Hegel with their own dialectical weapons. I wish Stirner actually spoke with Marx at least in his later years, I feel like they could agree on a lot of things, but I just wanted mutual critique instead of the asshole nitpickery that is Saint Max.

Also anyone actually who reads Stirner and comes out with "DISOBEY EVERYTHING xDddd!" (basically everyone on those Stirner Facebook groups) is a shitter.

Stirner is literally a meme though, I don't think many posters who yell "spook" at everything have actually read him. though I do admit that yelling "spook" at people with their heads so far up their asses it looks like they're trying to become a Klein's Bottle is sometimes entertaining

This is one of the best overviews of Bordiga's various peculiarities, explaining them briefly, praising them sometimes or critiquing them: libcom.org/library/brain-society-notes-bordiga-organic-centralism-limitations-party-form-c-derrick-varn.