If I was Google, I would actually invest in AdNauseam. Not publicly, of course...

If I was Google, I would actually invest in AdNauseam. Not publicly, of course. This is an excellent way to dominate the market even harder and stomp out the competition. All you need is to fill the internet with more white noise which others will have trouble filtering. Google, with its machine learning, won't.

The only people who can really fuck over Google are so called blackhat marketers. They are real pros. To generate fake clicks, they have an arsenal of sophisticated botnets and they often use malware on normies' computers. They're not volunteers, they have a strong financial incentive to click-spam their competitors. AdNauseam is baby-tier. Google has seen it all before. It has fought click wars for more than a decade.

Those refunds you keep talking about do not even come from AdNauseam traffic. They come from professional blackhat botnets that imitate user behavior and are only detected post factum. AdNauseam doesn't even load the page. AdNauseam follows primitive, easily recognizable patterns. AdNauseam traffic is filtered immediately.

Do you think that amateur AdNauseam fanboys are smarter than blackhat gurus? I don't think so.

Here is some insight on how Google battles them. This is from 2015, before AdNauseam took off.
adage.com/article/digital/inside-google-s-secret-war-ad-fraud/298652/

So, what do we have in the end? Google's competitors who use outsourced pajeet coders make heavy losses, advertisers just flock to Google because it's the one who can combat click fraud best. Google strengthens its monopoly. Wow, what a victory.

The only thing AdNauseam really does is playing into Google's hands. I am pretty sure the thread is full of Google shills who promote AdNauseam to kill competition and advance their "anti-hate speech" agenda. Every AdNauseam shill can be declared a Google shill at this point.

Oh yea, have fun passing your real IP address, location and ISP each time an ad is clicked. You are truly doing a good goy's job.

it blocks ads which my previous adblock couldn't so I don't care

You know that it is already passed when the ad is downloaded? It's not illegal to automatically click of ads.

Don't fall for the AdNauseam meme. It's a dud, and it's a Trojan horse. If you already used it, you wasted your time: Google doesn't lose a cent. Yes, Google refunds money. But none of that money comes from Google's own pocket. It's the money paid by advertisers in advance: part of it is simply returned for fake traffic, most of which comes from competitors attacking each other and is ditched early on. Now, who takes the hit? Small site owners whose ads you're targeting. Google loves punishing them for "bad traffic", when some asshole simply click-spammed them. On the other hand, Google turns a blind eye on big kike sites like major news outlets.

Don't underestimate the ad industry kikes. They'll just come up with more sophisticated, sly and Jewish kinds of ads that will fuck up your internet space even more. Google won't suffer, major kike sites won't suffer, but small NEET-owned sites will. Don't be an ass, let the little guy earn his cent. All ads are geared towards normies anyway, not you.

AdNauseam claims that its goal is to protect you from surveillance. That's a totally false premise and a lie. There's nothing easier than to stop getting tracked: all tracking is done through cookies and associated accounts. Just don't stay logged in to your Google account and use Private/Incognito mode. Or use cookie cleaners. As simple as that, you're not tracked anymore. The real goal of AdNauseam is to push its agenda. And it pretty much exposes you, too.

The creators of AdNauseam are literally SJW Marxist Jewish homos and trannies, this is not an exaggeration. You're basically taking part in kike wars and serving as a voluntary promoter of a yet unannounced product. It's their 4D chess. Now, what happens when AdNauseam clicks on ads for you? Your IP address, the whole information about your location is passed down there. You're not only not saved from surveillance, you're being surveilled on repeat. Do your math.

This is the "woman" behind AdNauseam, Helen Nissenbaum.

How is this bad?

why should I?

The internet is already the worst of all worlds. Too wild west to just ignore entirely or treat like an extension of normalfagistan, too normal to enjoy as a wild west.

I don't care what side the coin lands on anymore, I just want it to stop flying.

shill thread
OP is a google adsense kike.

why do we need to turn "block malicious ads" off?

this is bad, script already reloads search you dont need that autoreload plugin, and clicking ads

Nice try porky, we're still not gonna let you get away with forcing your corporate trash down our gullets.

Would one of you mind putting together a logical argument one way or the other?

For a second I thought this was Holla Forums.

What about not using Chrome at all? Seperate your casual and private internet use, including using a separate device. Get a VPN, install tails, always use noscript/run minimal(if possible only html), if possible put everything in a virtual machine and use a VPN tunnel + tor.

That does look like a Holla Forums post.

The app is a scam because that is exactly what they want you to believe, it is a spyware and it is owned by Google because they invest in it so they can block the ads from other networks.

They will make you click on everything so that they can track what you have done, that is exactly why it is a scam. If you don't know what you clicked it is easier to follow your interests because you would be clicking on the real ads.

They can know and the real ads will be able to gain more and more clicks. Google profits.

???

Tbh the last names of the developers did have me worried…

What the fuck did I just start reading. You mean SEO adclicking? Because if thats what you mean, you have no idea how little money that shit makes. I used to run a botnet (powerloader + ZeuS + pony). Ad traffic makes butfucking nothing, and google is anal retentive when trying to make sure people aren't doing it.

Also, stop trying to be an edgy piece of shit who thinks he knows all that "omg blackhat exdee." Browsing hackforums for five minutes and downloading dark comet doesn't make you a leet haxor, it makes you a skid.

Where the fuck are the mods.
Also here is your daily (you) for validation

i don't know who's exploiting who anymore dot tiff

Really? I tried it and it's the exact opposite. Even after manually selecting some ads they'd come back by themselves.

Right wing word salad.

fuck you

I for once totally believe every word you say. Let's go back to our place on Holla Forums where we belong.

Absolutely superb shitpost, it's something you would actually see on Holla Forums.

God why is pol so stupid?