REMEMBER COMRADES:

"ANTI-STALINIST" IS A CODEWORD FOR ANTI-COMMUNIST!

I approve of this message.

Whatever buddy

And here I thought that only Trots defended rapists.

Nice moralism, kid.

Stalinism is already a codeword for anti-communism, because 99% of the people who use that term are right wingers

Stalin didn't even appoint Beria lol
Beria was made head of the NKVD by the CC voting him in AGAINST Stalin's wishes

Also, Stalin didn't even vote for Beria, the party did. Stalin wanted some other guy.

bump

Wholeheartedly agree!!

"ANTI-COMMODITY PRODUCTION" IS A CODEWORD FOR ANTI-COMMUNIST!

Admitting that commodity production exists is not the same as advocating for commodity production.

people who believe this are without exception either teenagers or geriatrics

TANKIES FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This, Stalin a shit

Proving OPs point

"STALINIST" IS A CODEWORD FOR FASCIST IN RED DISGUISE

It really is though..

You make me sick.

Today I will remind them

No.

That's very interesting, so where was the true, noble anti-Stalinist Left when the Nazis and Japanese steamrolled across Europe and Asia?

Well the thing is Stalinists killed them all.

Away with thee, Stalin. Haunt communism no more!

Can't see the title of the book "me" is holding

Unless you mean that they killed them all metaphorically with their superior arguments and organization, I highly-doubt that. I hate that I even have to explain why this line of logic is wrong, but its not as if every non/anti-stalinist leftist outside of the USSR in Europe and Asia was instantaneously killed during the Ezhovchina thanks to Stalin's time-traveling powers that allowed him to take Professor X and Cerebro hostage.

how do you do fellow comrade, how is "the resistance" going?

Getting back stabbed by Stalinists.

Tankies are delusional you guys seriously, unironically think that there was absolutely no political repression or backstabbing on the part of the Stalinists and all the other leftist movements just mysteriously disappeared.

HEIL STALIN ! HEIL OUR LEADER !!

long overdue

Fuck yeah Tito

So, what I'm getting from you is that in none of the many other European, Asian, and African countries occupied by fascism were there any non/anti-Stalinist resistance capable of fighting the fascists on a serious scale?

Even if we were entirely to take your case at face-value one might think there non/anti-Stalinist movements in France, Belgium, Denmark, Austria, Norway, Finland, Poland, Czechoslovakia etc. capable of fighting against fascism? Where were they? What about in the other Asian and African countries including in Japan itself before it turned fash?

You guys seriously, unironically think that the only reason you failed in the 20th century was repression and le ebil Stalinism when there were tons of opportunities you simply did not take. And opportunities you will continue to not take as the USSR has been gone for 30 years and your still battling the ghost of Uncle Joe, and almost 40 years before that the USSR renounced Stalinism and you guys spent most of the Cold War fighting that ghost and not the imperialists.

It's telling your argument mostly revolves around the great purges and certain regions the Soviets had some bit of influence but outside that, how do you explain the lack of will to fight against fascism outside that? Why was it that red army that took Berlin and not some rag-tag band of guerrillas or a peoples army inspired by left-com/anarchist ideas? I think you already know why that was.

You'd think the fact that after his death that Yugoslavia broke out into an orgy of genocide and the worst violence Europe had seen in years might cause you guys to think that maybe the legacy of Titoism belongs in the fucking trash. You can't say we didn't warn you, the Yugoslavians were funded with billions of dollars from Daddy America and Grandpa Britain, your "friends" in the non-aligned movement even said that Yugoslavia was doing Uncle Sam's wet-work in the Third World, the Albania revealed that Yugoslavia intended to conquer them and had a hand in the 1956 uprising.

Tito killed thousands of communists loyal to the Cominform line and imprisoned tens of thousands if not a hundred thousand people suspected of such ties. Yet you don't see us running around claiming that suppression was the main or only reason that the world didn't become Stalinist or whatever. We have ample grounds to complain on such grounds and so do the victims of the many repressed unjustly by Tito.

If Tito was a "Stalinist" or did what he did to communists in another country then the anti-Stalinist Left would have been screaming that he was a fascist/red fascist and every invective they could imagine at him. But since he was le based pro-USA communist man they gave him a pass and kept giving out passes until the whole thing ended in exterminatory genocide. But, heh, pretty cool right, he pissed off Stalin and slept with super-models and you could buy Adidas sneakers :^)

PRAISE STALIN! 1917 GULAG THE KULAKS! CLASS WAR NOW!