Here's a good piece by the anarkiddies at CrimethInc...

crimethinc.com/2017/08/29/not-your-grandfathers-antifascism-anti-fascism-has-arrived-heres-where-it-needs-to-go
Here's a good piece by the anarkiddies at CrimethInc. about antifa that manages to point out its weaknesses and give a possible way forward without selling them out to the bourgeoisie.

The eternal anarcho-liberal strikes again!

It's not like American anarchists depend on the support of all three Marxists in the USA who are not FBI agents or useless collage professors. If alienating them means the average person won't think of anarchists as Stalin in black, it's worth it.

nico best girl

Ok dude

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm just sick of everyone automatically thinking of MLs when they hear about anti-capitalism despite them becoming an irrelevant fringe since the collapse of the Soviet Union.

Characterizing M-L as the totality of Marxism is pretty disingenuous.

That's a good article OP I can dig it

Fuckin terrible article

I thought you fags were about practicality.

If we were to gather self-described Marxists in the west and throw a rock into the crowd, the chances of it hitting a ML(M) or Trot is almost a certainty. Western Propaganda aside, why shouldn't people assume that Marxists are what they see in student groups or parties?

Yes, I'm glad you figured it out.

Anarkiddies trigger me so much

Stop smearing lefties as cops you cointelpro faggot

What exactly has the Trump administration implemented? They're a bunch of incompetents.

I don't think that is really true. We've been seeing a lot more Marxists of a more traditional demsoc variety, others that don't identify with a particular tendency, and even leftcoms. I'd agree Trots might still be the biggest tendency in the US, but that will change assuming Democratic Cops of America keeps growing and educating. Will probably be demsoc, but I'm fine with that so long as it is more of a Rosa Luxembourg brand rather than them just going back to full succdem like Democratic Cops of America was traditionally under the Harringtonians. Of course they still need to purge the cop and get their shit straight.

Pretty sure I read the same article on It's Going Down a few days ago. Their rant against "Authoritarian Marxists" was so fucking annoying. As if we need this kind of sectarianism right now.

She's perfect

Lmao, I might think that smashies are naive, but at least they're cool as fuck.

Who the fuck types like this? Seriously, what a retard

It seems normal?

A model for a stock photo.

he is stroking the keyboard
the keyboard is his friend

anti communist liberals with dildos and dyed hair are not leftist by any means, sorry

Can someone explain what's wrong with the way he's typing? It just looks like standard touch typing.

Thanks for your contribution, retard.

my keyboard likes it rough

What are you talking about?