ALERT

I just got word progressives are planing on doing a hit piece on karl marx being racist they are going scapegoat the radical-left or Antifa as the new KKK or Nazis to pander to the black vote and anti-trump republicans for the 2020 presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdamerica.org/
dailycal.org/2017/09/01/progressives-cannot-tolerating-antifas-violence/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/31/step-aside-antifa-you-undermine-the-resistance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way OP!!1!

a family member works for PDA this is one of their tactics they are going to use what i got they don't want more democratic voters to become more radical-left because they will not vote so they are going to nip it in the bud before 2020.

my family member is helping the victims of hurricane harvey.

progressives are going to throw the far-left under the bus.

pdamerica.org/

dailycal.org/2017/09/01/progressives-cannot-tolerating-antifas-violence/

My dad works at Antifa and he said that they have Kropotkin's head floating in a jar.

My uncle works at the Yugioh factory and gave me this card and its the most powerful card stronger than exodia do you wanna trade?

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/aug/31/step-aside-antifa-you-undermine-the-resistance

The state now steps in and portrays itself at the force of order keeping the barbarian commie and nazi hordes in line and protecting the citizen from these savages. I told you but none of you stupid shits wanted to listen.

This kind of stupid bullshit will only help us. All we have to do is point to the many black radicals including MLK. It will expose the media and progressives as the lying hacks they are.

Karl Marx was the Ur-Progressive. Stop confusing the term for "liberal".

The more people see hilarious quotes like this one, the better.

Sure

I love this quote so much mostly because it punches a tidy hole in marxist hagiography

Most people don't view Marx as a saint or anything of the like. If they do, they really shouldn't. Marx was a philosopher, sociologist and economist, not a saint.

THIS JUST IN: Man who lived in the the mid 19th century was a little racist by today's standards.
How will we ever recover?

The best bit about his relationship with Lassalle:

I'm starting to think Marx was the real nigga

Well this should make Holla Forums orgasmic, since they hate all leftwing politics.

idpol isn't left wing politics, you fucking snowflake tumblrina

This>>2047349

Neck yourself libshit.

I once knew this kid who used to print out Holla Forums infographs, and put them into the sleeves of his binder, and used to study them during class, and if you said anything he would say "fuck off degenerate".

How long have I been saying that the Democratic Party are legitimate fascists? I know it's been a while, but since they were paying for your vapes you didn't listen to me.

Fun fact: in 8th grade of a private, elite boarding school, Fidel wrote a letter to FDR asking for 10bux.

HAHAHAHA

thats wrong though. The Ur-progressive is Rousseau

The more people trash talk Marx, the more people will look him up.

This could be a blessing…