Why do liberals love genital mutilation so much, but also love degeneracy?

Why do liberals love genital mutilation so much, but also love fun?

We're not liberals, sionista.

because of capitalism

something something Jews, something something "cultural Marxism".

I just don't understand it though. Maybe you could help me?

what the fuck are you even going on about

liberals don't love fun, they love victimhood

you don't know the word filters, you have not lurked, you are beyond help
don't forget to sage kiddos

If I know Holla Forums like I think I know Holla Forums what you're referring to is how liberals defend Muslims who love to chop foreskins and clits yet also defend gayness, promiscuity, drug use and so forth.

The reason why is that westerners have vestigial Christianity embedded deep into their minds which compels them to pity and protect anyone who they perceive as being "weaker" than them ("marginalized groups" as they call them) while also since god is dead and the world is a fuck people are otherwise very nihilistic and tend to orient their lives around the pursuit of maximum pleasure. It is this conflict between the death of god and the vestigial Christianity of western culture that causes contradictions like this.

great post

go hug a horse, Freidreich

How can you get more marginalized than kid having their genitals cut on?

nice idealism there nerd

But it's their culture, user. Besides it's just a bit of skin and babies won't remember it anyway.

P.S Legalize abortion.

Being a liberal in 2017 is the same thing of being a neonazi: be the edgiest motherfucker arouns, feels>reals, whine

So why do they do it?

I'm not "triggered". I just don't understand it.

You cut the pieces that make sex pleasurable, yet celebrate sex in front of kids. It's not just that it's disturbing and disgusting. It's that it's disturbing and disgusting in a way that just boggles the mind.

Who or what are you even talking about?

People are just also really poorly informed about male circumcisions. Chalk that up to the lack of a cohesive 'men's rights movement' and the failure of feminists to give a shit about men's grievances.

Erm, gay pride parades versus circumcision and that stuff muslims do.

I was raised jewish and have a circumcised cock that makes masturbation difficult, so don't try to feed me that jew bullshit about how it doesn't.

Okay but why are you bringing that up here. What do gay pride parades,muslim, or jewish stuff have to do with leftism?

Just don't fap, bro.

It's muslim genital mutilation too. It's not some freak cognitive dissonance being blown up, but a consistent attitude of supporting it.

Is it BSDM related?

his strawman

The image I started the thread with was a woman who was witchhunted by SPLC for speaking out muslim genital mutilation against other women.

SPLC is the liberal mouthpiece that hates pepe.

FGM is not tolerated by anyone in the US except the most spineless of liberals.

Okay then. Liberals are into identity politics. What else is new?

What the fuck does that even mean in relation with my post?

OOOOOkay. so let me see if I have this summed up correctly:

Liberals don't care about reality, but things that can have an identity and name attatched to them. So, because there is no "I had my genitals cut" name, it doesn't activate the necessary almonds for them to care.

they don't even have to put effort into bait anyway. Dammit leftypol come on..

Stop being retarded.

We call them cutfags.

Anymore damn typo.

Christianity isn't the boogeyman, it's just shit. Nihilism is the boogeyman.

Because they fear being perceived as "racists" above all else. Christianity doesn't explain shit, countries with a major Christian cultural heritage used to be violently intolerant and thoroughly uninterested in protecting minorities not so long ago — like Germany, for instance.

There's still the matter of they fear being called "racist". And it is not unrelated to Christianity. Christianity as a herd-like, slavish system is all about the tyranny of the herd. This is well imprinted into western culture (among others), people are well taught to act and not act based on the social praise or stigma it will reap.

Under a non-slavish morality, free from the thumb of the many, this would not be a problem. It wouldn't matter what anyone calls you.

In pre-dead-god times people were intolerant of what their religion said to be intolerant of. Gays, witches, infidels, what have you. It is due to Christianity going from being at the forefront, to being vestigial, that has led to the secular enshrinement of Christian ideals as people forget these ideals are Christian - thus they extend fully universally regardless of religion. It is for this reason that modern day liberals love Muslims while their Christian forerunners would not.

Lemme guess, you've just read the Wikipedia page for Friedrich Nietzsche and pissed yourself in excitation?

How does your neat little idealist theory explain the Holocaust? The Yugoslav Wars?

Post dead-god times.