We are sorry we got caught being thugs

I don't know what is worse, police beating up a nurse for following her orders and the law, or fake apology of the police department.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDOUPGgSvR0
youtube.com/watch?v=mfMYPvw_K9k
youtu.be/GxSR1VgVAUk
youtu.be/uAXCQZhtzEs
sltrib.com/news/2017/08/31/utah-nurse-arrested-after-complying-with-hospital-policy-that-bars-taking-blood-from-unconscious-victim/
imgur.com/a/FxHc9
amazon.co.uk/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229
dailycaller.com/2017/09/04/arrested-utah-nurse-had-it-coming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KILL ALL COPS

Video of the incident.

Poor police. ='[

How do they always fall for it?

Seriously, shoot all cops.

youtube.com/watch?v=KDOUPGgSvR0
Here is a video of a cop getting shot I found today.

Just trying to brighten everyone's day.

Bouj ideology is like cocaine, you need it constantly once you start using and you lose the ability to smell bullshit

Say what you want about how cucked Sweden is, but the police here would never do that, they actually help people.

A C A B
C
A
B

Why are Vietnam vets so fucking based? That man is a hero.

I hope you "back the blue line" burgers are starting to get that there's consequences for cucking for cops when they abuse their power just cuz a lotta the victims ain't h'wite. Remember Justine Damond? #ACAB

youtube.com/watch?v=mfMYPvw_K9k

Are american cops some of the worst in the world?

Glad a namefag is here to tell all the cop supporters on Holla Forums off.

Holla Forums will defend this

8/pol/ or 4/pol/? I could see 4/pol/ but 8/pol/ doesn't like it when blonde white women get hurt

This is from a fictional movie.
Every real Vietnam vet ive met is very anti-war.

We get a fair number of Holla Forumsflakes and a few technocrat cop-suckers on this board.

The point

Your head

no man. I come from greece and my mother lives in cyprus. The US Police are not nearly as bad as it is here. Out here they deserve way more than burning alive.

Virgin anarchist vs CHAD COPS

Meme it.

They're some of the biggest supporters of it actually.

Seriously? Wow they're the most insecure race traitors on earth if that's the case

Suicide by cop done right. Nam vets are the best.

Because they got fucked harder than anyone. First conscription, second a war that didn't rappresent their liberal ideals, third they are the one who got threated worse at the return.
Iraq soldiers on the other hand are the worst. They are there by choice and think they are in a videogame or something.

youtu.be/GxSR1VgVAUk
youtu.be/uAXCQZhtzEs

This cop is so fucking shit.

Is there a single country in the world where the police isn't shamelessly corporativist?

So Americans are like a swarm of wasps.

Does he not see this as a problem?
How the fuck can normies go their whole lives without questioning authority?
You think they'd at least have their rebellious teenage phase, but it seems like these people don't think at all.

Its investment into an idea. The more you build upon it, positively or negatively the more your mind refuses to let it go.

Gamblers and the like build negatively, as the loses pile up they keep gambling, because as long as they can gamble they think they could regain the loses, the debt is not effective yet.

Cults and religion work like this too.Beliefs in contradiction with the most obvious realities or at odds with logic get passed into people by authority figures,emotional vulnerability or outright youth indoctrination.The more I "participate" of them by say, surrounding myself with people whose relationships hinge, consciously or not, on our shared beliefs, the harder it is for my mind to let that belief go.The more I build upon it.The higher the potential damage grows, the stronger the belief.

This leads to the point where the most surreal and externally unbelievable shit has the strongest investment from the people who buy it.And since the mind prefers what it has, much of the damage coming from the bullshit can be ignored or rationalized. Only the damage from change counts.

He was following orders apparently.
sltrib.com/news/2017/08/31/utah-nurse-arrested-after-complying-with-hospital-policy-that-bars-taking-blood-from-unconscious-victim/

That contradicted standing orders which she was reading off to him, which both the police department and hospital agreed on.

I just want a world where people aren't abused for trying to do good why is this too much to ask boys

Yeah, i'm not claiming what he did was 'legal'. I'm just noting that he called it in to the station, and was told to arrest her by his supervisor. He wasn't just some asshole loose cannon.

I'm most amazed that he wasn't intimidated by what sounded like a lawyer on the phone telling him emphatically that he was fucking up. I wonder if the lawyer's protests were communicated to the station or if he just reported something along the lines of 'this bitch of a nurse isn't givin me the blood, should I just arrest her?'

That wasn't a lawyer that was hospital management

The station would be dispatch, they wouldn't be high enough rank as they were talking about city policy meaning this would have to right to top meaning he would need get a hold of the mayor to even it be start being considered someone of high enough authority to make a call.

from an article posted earlier

Right but those policies were laid down by people of even high rank. This would be like a one star general over turning the marching orders of a 5 star general.

amazing

Do whatever you want to black people and maybe you'll get away with it

Start going after cute white nurses, and get caught on camera, and suddenly the system starts to fall down around your ears. Enough of these and we'll be hearing the ringing of revolution.

Contrary to what they want you to think, that is basically what police do.

Orders or not the cop must know that any samples obtained illegally are void in a courtroom.
This looks a lot more, by his attitude too, like a pig angrily confused that some defies "his authoritah".
He says, as his voice audibly quivers with anger.
He intones, grasping at the phone with his hands, like a spoiled child that never learned the boundaries of what is his and what is not.
The manchild adds gasping for the phone and grabbing the nurse whilst his voice cracks under his bruised ego. As if to imply that the negative has is some sort of personal attack that has hurt him most deeply… He is DONE entertaining these "civilians" who pretend to have rights. He has the authority, he IS the authority.
He says after cuffing the woman for no reason. Now hes under control, he thinks, panting after the exertion or maybe the relief that, in the end , he can still arbitrarily apply violence to get his way.Yes, he cuffed the woman, took the paper and no one stopped him.He is in control.All is well.

The tree, is putrid and its very presence rots the land around and below. The fruit didn't spoil, it thrives by festering.

If it wasn't the middle of a hospital whoever said "no" would be beaten and arrested for resisting. Or their property confiscated/damaged. Or maybe sometime soon a sniffer dog would find, as if on cue, a baggie with just the right amount of weed for a hefty fine.

8/10 fanfic

If you read the news articles, it seems the reason why they were so eager to get a blood sample from the dude was to try and prevent a separate lawsuit. The guy in the hospital was apparently a semi truck driver who was hit by a cop car that was in the middle of a car chase. Basically the police were probably at fault in that ordeal, so they were trying to get some blood from the driver, to see if it tested positive for anything. If he did, they could pin the whole thing on him and dodge lawsuits.

That is a plan made out of stupid, why would capitalists running the hospital commit malpractice just to cover for police?

Yes, that's why the hospital refused to give the blood without the appropriate bureaucracy methinks.

According to the article, the nurse says the police make a habit of intimidating hospital staff into getting what they want.
It seems like this time the police got called out on it and the cop was too arrogant to listen and realize the law was not on his side.
I don't think their plan was to break the law, I think they did not know the law.

One possible scenario is that the cop on the scene was imprecise in his reporting of the situation, resulting in orders to go ahead and make the arrest. Once he had permission from his superiors, he knew he would be immune to consequences and didn't give a shit about the legality or the optics of the situation.

The nurse literally provided a memo from the city telling what the big prokies at city hall's policy was on the matter.

The comments and butthurt are the real treat. Cops versus mentally ill vet.
they both die and its a great day.

The average American commits at least three felonies a day because of the growing broadness of federal statutes.

Just remember, on an average day, any cop in America can arrest you for violating a law you never knew existed.

Never back down from ACAB

And they called the Soviet bloc a police state.

In Soviet Russia, you watch televisir
In Capitalist America, televisir watches YOU!!

My god it is like they want police to fuck them in the ass.

I can see why Americans hate the police but have you guys ever thought that it's because these cops are Americans that's why they are such garbage?

That's not what I mean. Protecting the system that spawned them is obvious. I mean, is there a single country where the police doesn't protect their own like a gang, and actually put democratic institutions first?

That sounds like something out of a Holla Forums collage.

imgur.com/a/FxHc9

amazon.co.uk/Three-Felonies-Day-Target-Innocent/dp/1594035229

God I fucking hate cops. They just lose their fucking minds like apes when people tell them something that goes against the narrative they've already constructed in their heads.

This is what the ending of Oliver Stone's "Born on the fourth of July would be if he was less of a pussy

>youtu.be/uAXCQZhtzEs
Christ what a psycho shithead.

I don't need to be this angry today.

Why I don't trust any of the vets I meet.
They could very well be this guy.

americans really are savages

This.
The world would be a better place if everyone involved in law enforcement or the "justice" (read: injustice) system was painlessly euthanized.

Sometimes it feels like everyone around me has been hypnotized by their television set.
I'm not sure if it's the same elsewhere, but it seems like Americans are very susceptible to propaganda. Call something "American" or "anti-American", "freedom" or "anti-freedom", and a swath of people will fall in-line with whatever narrative being pushed.

Holla Forums will be licking blood and brains off the boots when they've stomped the heads of their family members to mush.

Yes they are. I speak to Russians who endure more intense propaganda than Americans but almost all adults are well aware that it is propaganda. Most Americans are frighteningly uncritical and unsophisticated in that regard.

ALL FUCKING PIGS MUST FUCKING HANG

Pretty much. I almost don't want revolution if it takes that to spark it though.

C O P C U C K
O
P
C
U
C
K

He's not wrong about due process and the investigation however it seems obvious the officer was wrong.

I guess he doesn't believe in due process for everyone else however

This reminds me of Holla Forumslacks how actually believe we should do away with lawyers and courts thinking it won't hurt them. "I rather an innocent man jailed than a guilty man walk free"

Land of the free, home of the brave.™

hmm

At first it bothered me that no one was intervening. After thinking for a second though I completely understand why. Those other fucking worthless pigs are standing by doing nothing to stop this either. If some good Samaritan intervened to try and help this person, it would just lead directly to getting mercilessly tackled, pepper sprayed, tazed. Some fat piece of shit cop throws his body at you and slams your head against the linoleum or pavement and you could find yourself sitting in the back of some sweltering cop car for six hours with a fractured skull. The same thing could have happened to this lady, really. This worthless refuse bin of a person could have just grabbed this lady by the throat and slammed her on the floor, just for disagreeing with him and no one would stop him, because unless you're willing to just kill these cops you're probably going to just get murdered for your trouble. They can do whatever they want to you, and no one will intervene to try and stop them.

Or you overwhelm them, when the Black Panthers started doing armed militia patrols and getting in firefights with them its was common for police to get easily routed by the Black Panthers that had far more discipline and training then the average police cop.

I think having lived through Soviet rule where the propaganda was very transparent they have learned to tune it out.

It's actually incredible how poorly trained cops are . Literally the only guys with a fucking clue what they're doing are all ex-military. Also, for some reason, almost none of them can shoot a gun for shit unless they're doing a full blown execution within a couple yards.

That's the thing, though, you need organized resistance who is armed and ready to kill. That doesn't exist currently.

Maybe it's become cutural because the people I refer to are too young to remember much of it, they would have been born in the 80s and 90s.

Vietnam vets were the backbone of the Detroit 1967 uprising, they routed the police and Michigan national guard to the point the US Army had send in tank to retake the city.

Time for these fucks to die I swear to god

I imagine most kids would listen if their parents said the news was full shit so you're probably right.

Too bad they are all grandpas or dead now and our current crop of veterans are right wing as fuck. Our all volunteer force churns out decently trained spooked fuckers ready to take a bullet for a flag to keep some damn tranny muslim commie from burning it.

You know what I mean, user. The police institution is failing to abide by liberal democracy's own supposed motto of "protect and serve"? You would think they would do their best to keep up the appearance of impartiality and probity. But then again, maybe they don't simply because they dont need to.

Well I'll be damned.

Last year I kept asking around about something which I figured had to have been common enough in history for it to have a fancy name, probably Latin. It is this: when a government enacts one or more laws of which virtually every single citizen is prima facie guilty of violating, but prosecution is only carried through at convenient times against excellent targets, which is the law(s)' actual purpose. There has to be a documented case of this.

There was a time when that would happen out of the vets' hatred for Porky. Now they would probably do it because cops are the cultural marxist agents of the Bilderberg group or some shit.

Based word filter strikes again!

I think more they no longer can. The police are degenerating into nothing more then brigands with the support of the bourgeois state. Not that police ever held this ideal of "protect and serve" but before police at least kept appearances to those not in their sights, now it seems police feel they are warlords that can do whatever they want as long as they don't tread on the ruling classes toes.

Now that you mention it, that would be definite proof of the "thirdworldization" of America.

Police have never kept appearances when cracking down on labor and black people, but I guess now there is even less of a facade of giving a shit about the law.

The difference here is you have a cop being insubordinate to the authority of the hospital and his own standing orders. The hospital said the police department had agreed to those regulations yet the officer ignored them.

Yet you still have idiots saying even though the nurse and hospital was right they were wrong as you should never question the authority of police even when they are in the wrong.

bump

Virgin Cop vs CHAD VIETNAM VET

Cops are even dicks to those helping hurricane victims.

Is being a dick part of a Police Officer's job description as when they are not killing and beating people up they are bullying people.

should've put a fuckin bullet through that pigs fucking skull holy fuck

for every cuck licking boots there's 10 people willing to put them six feet under

Why are Americans so cucked? What's the point of having firearms if you're a nation of complete pussies?

Oh yeah, that's very apparent with the constant assistance random people on the street give them and nobody doing anything to stop them.

You pretty much answered your own question. Americans are raised to be complete pussies because otherwise they'd use those guns to do what the second amendment meant them for

why isn't there a violent revolution in burgeristan yet

Is this satire?

Par the course for the police cucks, The Daily Caller also defended the officer. dailycaller.com/2017/09/04/arrested-utah-nurse-had-it-coming/

Every single thing Holla Forums says about niggers can be said about cops and more. No group in the world acts more animalistic and 'chimp like' than burger cops.

Bonus hilarity for rarely seeing the black cops behave this way.

It comes from pacifist mindset that came in after the wave of violence of the 1960's.

you mean the most classcucked nation on earth?

W E W
E
W

It honestly amazes me things like the Detroit insurrection don't happen at least once a decade.

Cops in my city have started hiring their non-police friends to confront, spy, and occasionally beat up suspected criminals, and sometimes just people they don't like. I have heard from people about the beatings at least 3 separate times but the evidence is all circumstantial. I suspect they have resorted to this b/c of the body cameras that are now mandatory. They've also started targeting the left, anyone with, eg. far-left or anti-trump bumper stickers is VERY likely to get pulled over and legally harassed. It's actually become a local joke around here: just put NRA/Trump sticker on your car to avoid being pulled over, and it's true. I'm an amateur journo/photo guy and I'm starting to actually feel scared of police for the first time in my 30 years, they are getting seriously aggressive and violent, it wasn't always like this around here.
Cops came here to search my house on false pretenses about 3 months ago, since then I have noticed the same cops taking special interest in me when I'm downtown. Probably because I refused to let them search.

Form a people's protection unit.

Which city/country?

East coast USA. I'm hesitant to reveal anything online, no matter how "anonymous".

arrested for doing your job - hospital edition.

Sad to see another thuggish abuser of authority escaping punishment. Now allow me to rant about something completely unrelated:

Did you know the ancient romans didn't have prisons?

They only detained people for trials or pending execution, barring a few extreme circumstances. For minor crimes there was scourging.

It was a death penalty crime to commit perjury and many of the higher ranked members of society were put to death by the patrician class for proprosing reforms that hurt the land owning wealthy but helped plebs, like redistributing the land of bankrupt farmer plebs that had been purchased by the aristocrats during war time. See 'Grachi'.

In the early roman republic, the war levy/conscription had a minimum property requirement so the poorest were not forced to fight in war. I learned all this from wikipedia, interesting perspective it seems not much has changed in terms of the political power of the poor but and although the ancient romans were brutal, (much like everyone else of that time) they at least knew to punish seriously those who abused authority or acted against the constitution.

She didn't even obstruct the cop, he told her to draw the guys blood and she refused. That is completely different to insisting its against the law and getting in the cops way as he tries to draw blood. I'm not a leftist so I wouldn't call someone a 'statist cuck' and seriously mean it but he is a bootlicking capon.

I don't think anyone can tell which city.

If you're not using a VPN the government knows which house you're posting from anyway.

VPN gives me an error and won't load 8ch for some reason. I use it for almost everything else and I almost never post here.

The pacifism meme.

Get a paid VPN then you can be accused of cyber terrorism when they outlaw them in 5-10 years.

Are we living in SS13?

21 is also quite fitting.

Cops used to be trained in de-escalation and managing conflict without violence. Now they are literally trained like soldiers because Porky realized that works just as well.

Some background people should understand about training to kill. For almost all of history, most soldiers would not deliberately make lethal attacks at the enemy. In ancient and medieval warfare, records indicate about 1/4th of soldiers would take the opportunity to land a killing blow if the enemy was wide open. In modern combat, about this number would shoot toward the enemy at all and even then most would try to miss (about 1% would actively take killshots). Vietnam was the first time anyone really figured out what was going on here (humans have an extreme aversion to killing each other) and came up with a solution. The US started conditioning soldiers to reflexively shoot at humans by training them with human shaped targets. This is a significant part of why PTSD became such a big deal - couple the aversion to killing with a reflex to kill and what do you expect? This was a revolutionary advancement in military science and has played a huge role in modern militaries being so lethal. And now cops get the same sort of militarized training. Stressful situations make people fall back on their reflexes and training, and when your only training is shooting to kill, that's what you'll do when you're sufficiently stressed. Combine that with no training in how to handle normal situations, and cops fall back on the power dynamic because that's what's familiar to them.

Gotta love it when someone absolutely denies an authoritarian any power over them. You can tell how thrown the cop is when the vet is just dancing around like a jackass.

When the American empire falls, I hope historians will be ready to catalogue every single one of those horrible crimes that "aren't systemic to American society" despite happening all the fucking time.

I'm not sure how it's been accomplished, but a lot of people want to be fed bullshit.

I have two family members who were police, retired now. They both say the same thing - today's young cops are trained to be very aggressive and think of themselves like soldiers rather than 'keepers of the peace'. They have told me they are sometimes genuinely scared of most cops under 30 (as former police!!).
Just an anecdote, one of these relatives used to go speak at police conventions or at training camps and whatnot, but six months ago he stopped because of the way training was going, he told me 'they are told over and over to treat protesters like potential killers at all times' and to 'show protesters no mercy because they are potential terrorists'. He simply couldnt talk to those people any more.