Any antifa here want to comment on this? Not FBI I swear

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-01/fbi-dhs-study-reveals-antifa-primary-instigators-violence-public-rallies-april-2016
Any antifa here want to comment on this? Not FBI I swear

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkiqGxD4CZ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anne Tifa and Left Eyed Paul organized a carpool, clearly they were the ones responsible for the violence in Sacramento when Nazis stabbed ten people.

we did attack them and we lost, it happens in war dumbfuck
we won more battles recently since then, why do you focus on that one, we had some inexperienced people mixed in and shit got ugly, we learned from our mistakes
you larpers sit inside here on this site all day and shit talk antifa and focus on one defeat cause you're a fucking useless keyboard warrior and we're actually out on the streets doing what you're not
fuck off

user are you ok

That makes antifa sound pretty badass tbh

I don't believe he's being sincere.

hi FBI

You know, when you poke the person you're constantly calling a fucking killing machine who's entire ideology is death while simultaneously claiming that they're nerds you can easily beat up and throw out of helicopters and have their lives ruined. And you do this constantly. For at least four years.

You get some pretty interesting results.

Good. Antifa are an embarassment. Their stupidity and violence gives the alt-right a mandate to voice their bigoted views; it's hard for normoids to understand that you're fighting against fascism and violence when rightists use the anti-violence you're committing to scream oppression.

Hey sup agent Harrison how are things down at Langley

fuck off

Hi FBI, just so u know, Antifa are the good guys. The bad guys are the nazis you let roam the streets with zero consequences despite them killing thousands of your soldiers in ww2 and, oh, you know, the genocide of millions?

Americans. That's your brain when your continent never had a real right wing movment in the goverment

Hi FBI, anti fascist action can take many forms, some Antifa are violent others aren't. Calling Antifa terrorists oversimplifies a complex issue.
Also it delegitimizes the word terrorist, even if the FBI can't believe it there is a massive difference between smashing windows, beating up fascists and doxxing Nazis and blowing up shit to kill people, hijacking planes or robbing banks(although what is robbing a bank compared to starting one)

Neither of them are the good guys.
Antifa just kill less people - not just a long-ass time ago, but in America today. Better guys.

[muffled Moscow Death Brigade plays in the distance]

Black block isn't Antifa, black block is tactic used by a lot of antifascists. Antifa is anyone opposed to fascism who wants to call themselves Antifa.

That isn't what I implied jackass, it was framed as a message to the FBI, not pro-American you fucking idiot.

Uh sure buddy. BETTER guys. :\

MDB is pretty awesome, but the quote is from Brecht
youtube.com/watch?v=GkiqGxD4CZ8

We did have a guy who claimed to talk to God, started two wars, and generally focused his time on building military-industrial infrastructure and expanding military authority over Americans and everyone else.

Also, almost all of our other presidents from the cold war to this day. Reagan-era was characterized by religious panics, censorship, anti-communism, and supporting/giving to foreign dictators. Guy even tried to get the US to keep trading with apartheid South Africa.

Read the ItsGoingDown report on it. The nazis tried to gather more people but couldn't, they tried to have an actual rally and couldn't, the stabbings were desperate measures.

Jokes aside this is how american brain works.
People unironically miss bush.

This. Antifa suffered more casualties but it was both a strategic and tactical victory.

The average American commits at least three felonies a day because of the growing broadness of federal statutes.

Just remember, on an average day, any cop in America can arrest you for violating a law you never knew existed.

It only matters on place, context, and time. Anyone can be accused of anything due to law enforcement agencies targeting them and catching them for laws enforced more than others. For a variety of reasons, you shouldn't put faith in what the American state says about its laws. And especially reports.

They aren't accurate.

where's your source fag?

ISBN-10: 1594035229
ISBN-13: 978-1594035227

Not surprising when Antifa hurt anyone that doesn't look right to them. So if you are strong and not a scrawny chicken then you should be expected to get pepper sprayed in the face by one of these terrorists.

yes hello I am the antifa, were you looking for me?

Fuck off, I'm antifa