Frats and Porkies

What the fuck is up with this shit? Am I just a bitter loner, or is there something deeply fucking disturbing about the behaviour displayed in these videos? Is it because they're porkies that they behave this way? Is it because of mindless consumer culture that their best idea of a good time is to literally poison themselves and then possibly rape someone/get raped? Why do they all LOOK THE SAME? Why are they smiling and screaming at literally nothing? Why are they so fucking stupid?
youtube.com/watch?v=jgzcDeFnG0w
youtube.com/watch?v=4AgjtyHOe1E
youtube.com/watch?v=SrFe77VEtUo

Shocking

beta leftists fear their hierarchical overlords. they will go on to become lawyers and businessmen and you will be stuck in your moms house, miserable, reading theory

T H I S
H
I
S

Those people look kinda insecure.

They aren't smart enough for that.

they don't have to be.

Honestly spring break like that is an all american thing. Side effects of waiting 21 years for drinking

It's the first thing I'd do as commissar tbh

Why not everything at 18? I nevee understood the criminalization of drinking in the us. I started drinking at 13 and nothing bad happened to me, I just can hold my liquor better.

tbh I don't trust 18 year olds with hard liquor, I think a lot of them would kill themselves doing shots. In my experience kids whose parents allow a beer or a wine are a lot less likely to sneak vodka in water bottles or something stupid like that.

You gotta go through the Minor League before you're ready for the Majors.

Nah why? One had to drink a lot to kill himself to death. The problem maybe that americans don't consider the pub as a meeting point, you guys take bottles and party home. That's stupid. The nice thing of drinking is that you go to the pub and meet people. Only alcholics drink for the sake of drinking, except beer and wine. You don't have a drinking culture.
In europe is legal to drink at 18 but not everyone does 20 shots in a night.

I wish I was a normalfag.

I don't, being me may suck but I can't imagine not being me nawmsayin?

I’m an American in high school and while I know not to drink a bunch of Vodka and instead just have a half-glass of wine. I know for a fact the same can NOT be said about my friends.

*tips beret*
you watch too many movies. you seriously think frat boys need to rape anyone? girls throw themselves at you. need an mspaint comic of the animepro guy as a fat feminist imagining a chad jock forcing himself on her.

You wouldn't have this qualm if you were born a normalfag though - in fact there would be a larger fear of becoming you, as you are now, if you were a normalfag than the inverse.

How old are you? It's pretty normal tlhe get shitfaced. You don't have a drinking culture so you are scared of it but it's nothing bad. Half-glasses of wine are 8 years old tier pal, no offence

What the fuck is a frat boy?

iktf bro. However hard I try there's something stopping me. Like I can act like a normie but I can never make myself authentically like that. How the fuck do normies do it

In American colleges you have social clubs. Basically it's where moderately rich "social climbers" go to drink heavily while sleeping through classes for 4-6 years. For guys, it's fraternities, and thus, frat boy. Girls go to sororities, but they're usually just called sluts.

Being a normalfag isn't something you do. It's something you are.

college fraternities, what op is referencing

Dude did you listen to what they were saying in that "nice guys" video?

So that shit that I see in movies. Jesus. That's stupid. And they have the monopoly on the pussy? Fuck. That's just sad bro

Not in real life, no.

Why?

The little piglets are bound to get theirs next year when there's hopefully another "festival" to go to…

Congrats, you're a potential normalfag. Go get a hobby.

I don't understand, are you projecting?

So that social settings are a normal for me and not an adversarial mindgame like they are now. Just to take friends/girlfriends/invitations for granted and not have to worry about getting to 40 a manchild - with no memories or experiences.

It's that yearning to look at others without jealousy but mutuality, so that 99% of people outside don't present themselves as an antagonistic monolith, rather my kin.

this explains some things then…
:^)

Pretty common in a lot of places tbh
Started at 14 myself

S P E C T A C L E

Good post

No shit. You become like Holla Forums

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

A lot of people get comfort through conformity. If you're part of a tribe, then when you're in trouble, the tribe's in trouble and will help you, right? That's the basic sort of logic here. It's a fear of individuality and a failure to integrate the monkey-brain idea of a tribe with a larger-scale society. When they go off to college they generally have a very poor sense of self and instead of taking the opportunity to define themselves they huddle together and cling to a pre-fab identity that requires minimal self-reflection or self-awareness.

So what?

I'm just answering OP's question, fam. No need to get defensive.

These frats are full of complete sociopaths though. If you get fucked over, your frat bros will just laugh at you and take photos.

"Greek life", which just means frats and sororities, are essentially where all those Chad and Stacy memes originate. Most people who associate with Greek lifers aren't themselves in the frat it's just part of the social chain that they're going to throw a ton of fucking parties so if that's your thing it's in your interest to at least be on good terms.

They don't monopolize pussy but there is a certain type of girl that will go for frat guys and that's basically guaranteed if you decide to pay the membership dues and can pass pledge week. At my uni the term "paying for friends" was thrown around a lot when someone wanted to disparage greek lifers.
If this all sounds bizarre, and stratified, and dystopian then you have good intuition, it is.

I should say that most of the people I met in these organizations weren't bad people, maybe a little dense, it's just a weird remnant of American college culture which is appearing increasingly absurd and unappealing. The desire to be involved is probably some part tribalism but mostly just wanting to get fucked up.

Because biology teach us that the liver can only decompose the alohol molecules around 21 years of age

Is there massive liver complication in all the other parts of the world where drinking before 21 is commonplace?
This seems like another entry in the protestant moral busy-bodying tradition and the effect this attitude towards alcohol has had is a completely stupid drinking culture where fully formed adults start getting shit faced at the age they can do the most damage. Mourning mothers of college age sons everywhere because Tommy and his jackass friends crashed the SUV into a wall on his 21st. American drunks are some of the worst people on the planet.

Hence the sarcasm you quoted