TST

thesatanictemple.com/
they seem alright to me
do good work in combating the religious right
thoughts?

wtf i love satanism now

Satanism is literally nothing more than schizophrenics and edgelords, the two of which occasionally coalesce into a hilarious tripfag with nice tits.

They're what lolberts used to be before they figured out they could replace satan and god with rand and "muh crony capitalism"

this

If you're going to be a Satanist you may as well go all the way like the Temple of the Blacklight and Order of Nine Angles, "atheist" is weak shit whether its Satanic Temple or Church of Satan

why would you do that?

Taking the Left-hand Path + Leftism = Win

They're pretty shit. TST is alright when it comes to making right wingers angry and exposing their hypocrisy, but that's about it. Beyond that, they're bog standard LaVeyans with an SJW streak.

t. Satanist

i read its FAQ they seem to be against LaVeyan satanism. they criticize it for being social Darwinist

Jesus dude, you're already a leftist, do you need to call yourself a satanist too?
You just don't ever want to get laid?

Cool, they're still Satanists though.

typical

OP here
they don't actually believe in the devil their moar edgy atheists then anything

I know this quite well. That's one of the many reasons, if not the biggest reason, why their opinions belong in the trash.

savage

Yes, Stalinist-Satanism is the way to go, working class will join en masse.

Never met a satanist that wasn't a complete faggot. So I feel I have to ask you to give a short summary of your core belives, if you feel like.
A chance to challange my presumtions.

They're a funny semi-joke religion like Discordianism.

slutty goth chicks are great

O9A are hardcore Nazbol accelerationists promoting human sacrifice through political violence left & right as well as joining your local army just for the sake of killing including the war crime stuff, the closest we have to the cult of Khorne.

Sounds dank, but

underage goth girls>adoveage goth girls

Jesus Christ fuck off with this lifestylism.
no, removing Christianity will do nothing to accelerate communism.

one of my goals in life is creating luciferism
a religion where you praise nothing but the knowledge because thats the tree where we get the fruit of knowledge AKA tecnology of all kinds among other things like… rejecting instrumentality…

i forgot to take off my shitposting flag

yes it does

no it doesn't. Christian Communism and Distributism already exist anyway.

yes it does

sick b8 brutha

Stalin was a Chad

How bout no?

If Satanism appeals to you then don't wimp out and join some atheist larp group join a group that goes above basic bitch level occultism
Even Crowley who was himself just a larping retard is floors above COS and TOS TST etc

Smart… Contacting the fallen after the half moon after the new moon can cause emmense emotional instability for those who seek their guidance before their souls are equiped to handle it.

Daily reminder that Anton Lavey himself said he was influenced by Ayn Rand. You can't be a satanist, and an actual leftist.

You do realize there is a lot more to Satanism than LaVey