Pewtube New platform for leftism?

So am i the only one that legit thinks this New site can be used to convert Pol users to leftism If we post there or am i Just being an idealistic? Becouse honestly this can be used as a New platform If we dont fuck it up(even tho we alredy did).

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/890180322599460864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dor_Yeshorim
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, because they're deleting leftist videos

We must export the revolution, comrade.

At least hotwheels had the balls to allow Holla Forums even though he's a right winger himself. He needs to make his own yt alternative and show these pussy ass faggots what free speech really is.

Yeah i realised that some mins Ago prety much sucks. But i dident expect much from a right wing site that is about "Free speech".

He'll be /ourguy/ in no time
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT/status/890180322599460864

Never go in thinking you will convert them. Make them adk questions about their own views.

you can't convert Holla Forums users by shilling
look at every "I used to be a poltard" thread/post, they always had something click in their head by itself or through real life (got a job where he worked with nonwhites and/or had to confront the utter shit that is life)
if you try to shill to them they'll smell it from a mile away and tell you to fuck off, and it's not cause they're brainiacs who can see through you it's cause the content doesn't fit their current mental state
I dunno, I think it's a waste of time

Isn't it "invitation only" now? So much for freeze peach.

If the gene pool gets too small, people get problems. There is a Jewish org that handles the issue of genetic problems that are more common among Jews in a way that avoids social stigmatization: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dor_Yeshorim

hotwheels is left af.

Who is that dialogue supposed to represent?

My account is gone and I can't log in so I'm guessing I got banned, after uploading just 3 rather bog standard leftist videos (okay the last one I uploaded was called 'Superior Asian Horde brutally rapes subhuman German Reich' but I'm sure that wouldn't trigger anyone).
I'm hoping this is just another one of the site's problems of shitty coding but I doubt it.

I wouldn't even bother with trying to convert Holla Forums. You will never stand a chance, once you have seen what they have, there is no turning back. Conversions only work one way, and that is left to right and not right to left, that is why the left has to recruit through the education system and get into the heads of the youth because that is the only place the left can come from. Once you get older and learn more you get more consrevative, and if you go Holla Forums then there is no going back to the left.

did your parents drop you on your head repeatedly as a baby

lol they're hypocritical turds, we need to start trying to slip leftyshit into everything like /a/ did with pic related and to achieve the same result. It would also be an ideal vector for a combination of redpilling the normalfags and outing the Aut-Right as easily-triggered SJWs who only object to hotpocketry of things they like.

Holla Forumslack here. Just raising awareness that I want to have an open conversation over at if anyone's interested.

Sage for off-topic

complete nonsense

lol wtf do you find these damn photos