Stop stealing our memes

Admit it Holla Forums. You steal our memes and slap your colours and symbols on them to make them yours. At least we aren't theives you fucking commies.

Other urls found in this thread:

lefty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you even know how memes work?

All your memes are my property.

You here me lefty Holla Forums? These are OUR MEMES! You are meme thiefs and should be sent to meme jail.

I believe it's fair. We get the memes, the american alt-right LARP as europeans with knight Templar outifits and weapons.

Stop being meme-kulaks

Like fucking clockwork.

You obviously don't. The left can't meme.

All your memes are ancient /r9k/ or Holla Forums shit that has been recirculating for years now.

me rn

Most poster here have better """claim""" to the recycled /int/ memes you post than any redditor on Holla Forums

Holla Forums stole all of it's memes from other boards, even half of your shitty fail neoliberal president memes are taken from reddit. lol. What kind of subhuman garbage bases political stances on memes?

Name one

Is this your first time speaking with other human beings?

what was the last successful leftist meme that had any social or political impact?

Wojak, Pepe, Kek, Ben Garrison, A Wyatt Man

Can't even think of any more """"Holla Forums"""" memes.

No. You are MY property.

Pepe, the merchant, moonman.

what was the last successful right wing meme that had any social or political impact?

Pepe, Kekistan

I wasn't talking about just you

It's Holla Forums
It's reddit

So you were talking to everyone then

Draft our Daughters, using echoes which made normies read about the JQ, retaking Pepe and getting him all over the news as an "evil nazi" and subsequently upping traffic to every single alt-right website. Those are just the recent ones.

Wow Holla Forums are you implying that memes are your provate property and that we have to pay you guys a fee for use? You sound just like ( ( ( them ) ) ) !

doom paul from /new/ too

nazis are notorious for ripping things off, like ths swastika and the nazi flag

memes only have social and political impact in USA. And that's because it's a cultureless nation filled with mental retards and barbarians.

Why is Holla Forums so obsessed with muh memes?

kek

Okay

Topkek

It allows the ones that stay home to entertain the notion that they engage meaningfully with politics

Bullshit

lefty.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

Starting a colony on Plebbit, and getting reverse colonized by Plebbit IS a Holla Forums meme, though :^)

something to fill the time when not obsessing about black cock

well you sure convinced me with that argument

Don't believe this retarded Holla Forums sentiment that they memed Trump into office, please. I can guarantee you that the vast majority of voters wasn't aware of the le epik meme war going on on the interwebz.

You don't actually think memes did anything, right?

No, you said you had memes. We proved you didn't.

Why can't the right meme?

Moonman is even more pathetic, considering he was stolen from YTMND of all places.

It's nonsense, unless you count old media propaganda as memes, but I'm pretty sure none of us are. British Holla Forumsyps are some of the weirdest people in the country, they're incredibly out of touch.

BUT MUH MEMES!!!1111

Tbh the last few threads have been a boring shitslinging match, this one is at least amusing to sling shit in.