Why do brown left wingers hate blonde people?

twitter.com/ACLU/status/900459882989600768

Why do brown left wingers hate blonde people?

those are liberals, and probably white themselves. The culture war is a proxy war between different sectors of the mostly white bourgeois. on one side, you have the coastal managerial elites, and on the other you have the old school republican bourgeois from the suburbs.

I agree with them. It's an immensely stupid tweet that deserves to be made fun of. ACLU is out of touch in a lot of ways and this is one.

Stupid of you to also pin this on "brown left wingers". GTFO

It's a child. If liberal elites now are apologising for pictures of children, then how can the far right be told they are deluded about demographic change being political?

Lmao that tweet was ill conceived as fuck though. Who came up with that. It seems purpose made just to give righties the excuse like 'FUCKING LIBS HATE WHITE PEOPLE' while ignoring the obvious subtext.

I don't, I hate Amerika though.

No wonder Holla Forums made having a hwite child a political statement.

It's a little blonde kid with an American flag and 'free speech' tee, don't act like you can't see the connection with current events. Even then I wouldn't have an issue with it if it weren't for 'this is the future ACLU members want' being an obvious parallel to the 14 words. It's not white kids that are the problem it's the context.

WHY CANN THE BODIES FLY??????!?

So we only have to take one paradigm into account, the liberal one. And ignore the one that radicalises white men, and one which is proven correct, that demographic change is poloitical and their kids as a future of America is seen as a negative.

The ACLU protects free speech, that is their fundamental historic role, if an innocent child is now a political football, how are the far right wrong on this? How is a white family going to view this if they are not liberals?

what was the tweet?

Picture of a toddler wearing a free speech t-shirt.

Just click the link in op

Polack detected

It's not about hating white people, at least maybe not for everyone except that retard who retweeted a bunch of 'muh strong independent black action women' who's just retarded, it's about the obvious parallel to Nazism considering recent events. You're being intentionally disingenuous, this Tweet was practically purpose made to cause offense on both sides.

I didn't say anything about hating white people, most of the tweets are likely from white liberals. It's about a fucking toddler being hijacked as a symbol of Nazism, which id absurd. This is the problem, the only thought you have is about Chancellorsville, that is not the ultimate scope a fucking toddler should be framed by. That is polarising and radical, and yes it proves a point for people who are picking up on this as a political demographic issue, their future is to be seen in the negative, as oppossed to the liberal utopian one.

*Charlottesville

Because blonde = nazism.

Fucking hell, let me just post the 14 words for you

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Considering the recent drama about the ACLU and Nazism, don't you think a tweet of a blonde kid saying

"This is the future that ACLU members want."

Is ill advised? I mean for fucks sake.

When the fuck did the internet start caring so much about what retards say on twitter/social media?
This is just as bad as celebrity gossip.

Fucktards gonna fucktard.

That is, no matter how hard we try, Twitter bullshit will exist.

It's a lame thing to get hung up on, frankly.

Like, I just said hung up on. If I were a major organization and a guy just got lynched somewhere, I'd have made a big mistake just now.

Even if it's ill-advised, it's also the ACLU. They were central in exposing and ending things like the hypothetical act I just mentioned above. And the 14 words, honestly, I don't think it's something we can realistically ask them to vet for. I mean, consider it. It's a white American child and the word "future" that you're really talking about.

No, it isn't. Because a picture of a black kid would not be held to have political ramifications by any rational reader. And any campaign to make it so would be front page on the liberal sites.
Now let me put this to you, if somebody who is not into idpol garbage and sees a toddler being framed as a negative, due to his hair colour or race, and already understands demographics, it is radicalising. People tend not to think about demographics, but if they think they are politically aspects to demographic change, and they are the thing that needs to be changed, you have a different ball game. And it's not like that isn't true for most Liberals. They want less white people in America.

Progressives are terrified of any speech which may express concern with the demographic preservation of whites.

Plus "you don't want me in the future what the fuck ACLU" whataboutism.

Representational democracy has such an obvious race problem that it's embarrassing how many people continue to like it.

I'm thoroughly convinced that twitter is responsible for the majority of idpol garbage in the US

A few posts later

Do you live in a alternative timeline where you're one week behind?

MCLUHAN WAS RIGHT