theintercept.com/podcasts/
democracynow.org/pages/help/podcasting
store.counterpunch.org/category/counterpunch-radio-podcasts/
unauthorizeddisclosure.libsyn.com/
deleteyouraccount.libsyn.com/
teamhuman.fm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cum town

Under the skin with russel brand. Best leftist podcast available for non-autists

cumtown is comedy and gay sex with your dad.
not really polititcs

Holla Forums aproved podcast masterlist
soundcloud.com/chapo-trap-house
shoutengine.com/CumTown/
pando.com/author/garybrecher/ (I'm not sure if this is the one user mentioned)
patreon.com/radiowarnerd/posts
feeds.feedburner.com/NovaraMediaPodcast (Unsure about this too)
streetfightradio.com
partiallyexaminedlife.com/
feeds.feedburner.com/TheJimmyDoreShow
soundcloud.com/volcelnation
ralphnaderradiohour.com/
podomatic.com/podcasts/fromalpha2omega
thisishell.com/
itsgoingdown.org/podcast/
srslywrong.com/
soundcloud.com/02496

Adding a bit more "serious" podcasts:
blubrry.com/jacobin/
theintercept.com/podcasts/
democracynow.org/pages/help/podcasting
store.counterpunch.org/category/counterpunch-radio-podcasts/
unauthorizeddisclosure.libsyn.com/
deleteyouraccount.libsyn.com/

teamhuman.fm

why do so many leftists have podcasts now? Is it because Chapo got big?

Seconding this. Genuinely surprised russel isn't more popular here

Low production cost, high potential reach.

>pando.com/author/garybrecher/
>patreon.com/radiowarnerd/posts
hellll yeah

He's comes off as a spaced-out new ager. I've seen enough of his videos where he rambles and fails to find a coherent point that it's obvious why he's not as popular as he could be.

Listen to his podcasts. Super informative and high quality since he actually has proper guests instead of the no-name journalist and comedian losers chapo usually has on

Never seen any of his videos so i can't vouch for that

Wew, love too hate on leftists for not being successful enough

I got nothing against the guy and plan to give his podcasts a listen, but he used to regularly put out stream of consciousness rants that weren't very coherent and he got made fun of for it. Damaged his image somewhat.

I think it's more about expertise and experience than financial success.

I meant that his guests are knowledgeable in things that matter instead of stupid cultural drama

They had @crulge on a bit ago and he's fucking great. They've had a lot of really good guests recently (except for this weeks episode, that guy sucked). I don't really get why people hate on Chapo so much, it's not that bad. Probably because it's big and people want to seem hip or whatever. Idk.

I know, I listened to him back then. He was sort of going through development then and thank goodness he decided to start learning and reading books and shit, and he's a leftist now. He's redeemed himself.

I understand what you're saying but chapo has not a serious guest in like a month. At this point it's only a leftist podcast in that the hosts identify as leftists.

They seriously have stopped commenting on anything but media bullshit and Internet drama, and stopping for the occasional big news.

I'm really disappointed what has happened to them, and I've stopped supporting them.

I haven't seen people mention Dead Pundits Society on here yet. It's pretty much anti-idpol the podcast.

Hey, Russel can throw out some good quotes too I see. He's like Jimmy Dore and other semi-woke SocDems though: they haven't been properly educated enough to make the leap over here on the right side of things. btw, I loved him in Get Him to the Greek + Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

people have been losing their shit at the host on twitter lately, it's been pretty hilarious

How recently have you listened to him? He's made the jump since late 2016

No Discourse Collective?

Z E R O S Q U A R E D
IS THE ZERO BOOKS' PODCAST
THIS IS WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30TH 2017 AND I AM DOUGLAS LAIN, THE PUBLISHER OF ZERO BOOKS AND HOST OF THIS PODCAST
AND OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BUY ANGELA NAGLE'S BOOK : "KILL ALL NORMIES"

He's a bit too hyperactive for me. Shame because he comes across as a very decent guy underneath the million layers of bullshit.

The Discourse Collective guys are fucking nerds and not very funny but the podcast is very informative at least. Delete Your Account can be good depending on the guest (some of the them have been really bad imo).

hey fuck u doug u didnt answer my indecipherable question for the QnA
Choke on a smelly lumpo of cheese

I HATE his interviewing style. He's just not very good, though he has improved since he started. And theres always a weird kind of tension between him and the subject and somehow he manages to make it all about him.