I'm confused.

Well, nothin' new there.

Spec why are you posting about tits? I heard you're way into men

Is that true?

Heard that one before.

Are you asking to see them or?

Can't a man be gay and like tits?!

Does anyone not like tits?

the in my pic or the girl your marrying?
how?

o__O

I hate tits.

well

well

ur stupid >///

I fucking love boobies

You don't like piercings tho.

You can take those off c:

They're more fun in ;3

That's not nice at all.

Mandy??

In the flesh. Or, the circuits, at least.

Hi Mandy hope ur weekend is going well

I've never really done stuff w anyone w major piercings besides nose so I can't hack it till I've tried it tbh

ooh I'mma start calling you johnny 5 now

That's definitely a better attitude, mister.

How's it been?

It isn't horrid I suppose. Sleeping was enjoyable.

Johnny 5?

Lol
🤗🤗

Tried getting wings but the wind was so bad it knocked out power where the wing place is last night

Kept my fine female friend some fine company at like 4am was a nice night

tfw ur bait was not snagged

I feel u on that. I got a wonderful memfoam mattress pad and essential oil diffuser recently. Gf loves it and we get way deeper sleeps w it

Fuc

It was extremely obvious bait tho

If the bait is rlly good I will take it no matter how obvious

Grim I want 1400 dollars.

Grim when are you going to stop leading Ioco on

see
It was pretty shit.
I noticed if TP's drunk enough and he notices an old post from me or I'm the OP he'll spam bait trying to get me to reply even if I'm not there.

Low battery gotta go
Nice chatting you cool birds up

Mata ne~

Cunt.

you're starting uni this year?

Let's not start obsess over me please.

From Short Circuit?

That sounds like a nice night in tho. What kinda sauce you get? Regular buffalo?

Yeah, that big storm didn't come north enough but down in Mass there was power lines and poles all down in the streets and stuff lol

I'm just curious about you. I could be curious about anyone, and I am, but we have a history.

part of that history has to do with critiquing your intellectual priorities relative to mine.

Oh shit that movie is old...

It's a good one tho!

I haven't watched it in forever though.

Same

Whatchu up to?

Just laying here with too many clothes on. Watching youtubes stuffs while I wait on my dad to let me know when to go over to his house.

What you wearing?

Awwe. Link me something^^

I'm waiting til 3 to go into work so I'm still in bed being lazy.. I'm in my pj pants and a tshirt and messy hair. That's probably too many clothes too :/

I'm home now. I had a nice time last night. How'd you sleep?

where'd that Ukrainian run off to

I had a weird dream there was something warm pressed against me and breathing and it had a wet slimy mouth that was one it's stomach and it keep licking and kissing me
Creepy huh?

Not sure you will enjoy it though, so fair warning!

Eww, work isn't fun. Especially on the weekend.

And yes, that is way too many clothes, but about 2 clothes items. Potentially more.

you certainly have a wild imagination

Then when I woke up I smelled kinda funny and some parts of me were a little sticky

loco, could we talk for a second over Discord?

ALL THOSE PUNS

He is certainly a cut above the rest.

I like that picture.
eep... well maybe it was sweat.. it was a little warm under your blanket..

Why does eating well have to cost so fucking much?
Anyhow what's up?

can we talk for another second? I promise I'm calm and sane.

Who is this at?

Because you have to spend the time to cook it and stuff, or pay to get it done for you.

I suppose. I blew 100 bucks on 2 weeks of meals, but some of the things just cost too much for a single item.

kanra?

well that sucks.

guess I should throw myself headlong into some worthwhile distraction.

Old

Kanra..?

it was loco. turns out he hates me. which bums me out a little, which I think is normal. but the smart thing to do now would be to get over it. it's already been an hour of being bummed out when I could have been doing other things. I hold no ill feelings towards him.

are you nocturnal?

yup.

Kanra

everyone has a Discord.

You were doing really well after you and I had our out at each other. I was kind of hoping you had moved on from caring so much a them or my opinions and such.

Might just have to let it go or filter them, dude.

And yes. But I only sleep 4 hours a day.

I want to chat on Discord but my laptop is broken atm....
I can't use it on my gaming computer because my mom uses it.
You know...

Also slow replies.

I wanna be like Hulk

You want to be angry all the time or do you want to be big and green?

Wanna be scientist who can throw tanks when he is green and big

why?

Also, being green is cool

I can control what I care about a little bit more these days. I thought we had stuf in common, and it'd be worth being in contact with him. in fact, I don't think I even really wanted to know him.

but I won't talk bad about him. I think the emotions I had came from a positive place, and I just have to take this one on the chin, and move on. refocus those emotions someplace else.

4 hours a day is insane. why don't you sleep longer?

You're too old to share a bed with your older brother.
I told you to go home

Having things in common doesnt make friends really.

And I just don't.

Because science is cool?

never!

You don't need Loco, you need me.

Only the bomb-making part, i think it's called "Chemistry"

knowledge of biology would do this board some good

Oh my god Loafie.

People will make fun of you!

No, chemistry it's explosive making part, whole bomb it's geometry, physics, math

Biological selection of posters?

how are you animus

Of course. neither does hate. but it's been well over an hour since I was first meh. without bitterness, I can say he's not worth much thought anymore after this.

have you tried sleeping longer?

given my conversation earlier with someone who thought that acting feminine would turn me into a woman, I think basic biology would be a very useful thing for the people here to learn

biology of humans, in particular, the differences between males and females, and the fact that one's chromosomes determine their sex, and this cannot be changed, no matter how many operations you have, or how many pills you take

first sentence meant for

I should only try to need what I know I can have.

the rest can be pleasant 'wants'.

I need a drone

That's my favorite color.

I don't mind. When can I go back to your house?

You should be like me and just buy the bombs

How am I posting on Holla Forums? I delete my history. I showed my mom 4chan but she only goes on /mu/ and /ck/

Just do what makes ya happy, dudder.

And yes. But It doesn't help.

Tomorrow

Get one they're fun^^

you can probably get a portable version of Discord. put it on a USB.

idk. I know that most humans require 7 to 8 hours of sleep, unless you have this special gene. have you always only ever slept for 4 hours?

When i was a kid, i made them

welll if you want loca back you have to give her some space, but also let her know you're sorry

I wanna make kamikaze drone, with grenade on them

why tmrw?

i can't into computers like you...

You know bomb makers never live to see age 40

How heavy is a grenade?

You're prolly looking at a 5 or 6 inch prop build with at least a 4s LiPo.

And you'd need a really low propeller angle so you don't blow the motors before you get the grenade to the destination.

I'm busy today

It was only a powder and distance electric fuse

300-500g, not too heavy

busy with what? i'm bored lemme come over now

haha you're such a child

back? he's never liked me.

there's nothing to be sorry about. he doesn't give the slightest of fucks, and neither should I. he looks down on me, and there's plenty to look down on, not that he objectively knows or cares to be right. he expressed disgust by some of the things in me he's disgusted by in himself.

you find that with lots of insecure people.

regardless, I need to be better tomorrow than I was yesterday. part of that is learning to not care about things not worth caring about.

Nah. I just got kind of use to it.
I'm always kind of tired though.

No

pshshhsh. but it doesn't matter.

is Yan being a good influence on you?

man, even trying to get 6 hours might be worth whatever efforts you need to take.

but you're not going to listen to me. I don't always listen to myself when it comes to sleep advice.

what I can tell you is that it can make a huge difference on your psyche and health.

I was 12 when i do this

Stop that.

But yeah. I have tried, but I sleep so shallowly that anything wakes me up most days. I talked to the land lord about the guy next door singing all hours of the day and hopefully it helps, but for like the last 2 months I tend to sleep in the living room on the floor where it's quiet. I'm also just unable to get tired to sleep most days.

At least you're honest with yourself. You don't need be around people who think you're inferior to them. And the best way to not care about something is to not invest any feelings in it in the first place

im so bored, i'm coming over now

actually i'm a bad influence on him...
i keep making him do things he doesn't want.

and they let you handle that in school?

-yawns and curls up ontop of your head to nap-

Have you hailed Satan today?

lets kill people

Why in school? Emmm, no, i did that at home and blowed up near to school bunker

Only Hitler

I have to leave in like 20 minutes

try ear plugs. I'm only saying you won't listen to me because whatever solution there is to sleeping at least 6 hours, is going to require more effort than some guy on the internet can convince you of.

exercise. turning off your computer. no drinking. darkness. having consistent hours. a week of proper sleep in darkness and silence will do you good.

working on it.

the world is terrifying.

be a good influence.

I only do it during the evenings for personal reasons

What's wrong with you? You should be careful..

-but is sleeeepy- ;_;

stop killing people

Damn... Where are you going? I'll meet you there.

Just take a step back and view your emotions with a logical perspective!

Is your father rape you in the eye? I told you twice, i did this when i was 12.

Masturbation is literally a murder

Last night I almost got knocked down by a gust of wind. It was scary and I couldn't breathe at all...
Thankfully my uniform weighs 30lbs

Why..?

My father has not tried to rape me, he has my mom for that

Your mom rapes you?

D: -squeak angrily at the wind and gestures wildly about how you don't blow Ika over-

indirectly since the sperm has yet to make contact with an egg
so it doesn't count :')

we've had this conversation before and you're not going to change and in retrospect I don't know why I even bothered even mentioning it. Kill all the people you like, except me, preferably.

it's easier when you reduce the emotions overall. taking a step back only works if the problem was that you kept taking steps forward. some people are just more emotionally wired than others.

those with poorer wirings for fear and stress are what we call psychopaths.

must be nice to be one...

Hi Loco. Talk to Kanra, stop being such a child with your "silent treatment" and grow the fuck up

Uhh you didn't write anything in your post.

As the wind was blowing I had to keep an eye on the old trees about 50 feet away...

I should have stayed home, but... i need the money...

DREAM MAKER
OH HEART BREAKER

Kills of potential human is also a murder, go to jail

Picture literally describe my mood after your post

I need to kill some potential humans

Killing people is fun when they don't want to die. That's why I'm only nice to suicidals

Its not nice to be one...
Its better to be a loving and caring person. As long as you're honest with yourself you'll be alright!

You didn't write anything...

huh?

www.abortionpilldoctor.com/

Damn it... Yan left and I don't know where he is.

It's a job interview.
You can't come.

Do you have school education?

I'm a firm believer in eugenics
my sperm is not worthy of reproduction hence I shall destroy it via masturbation

that's interesting
are there any other conditions which you take into account before choosing who you kill

I want to come please, please?

she looks nice in that suit ^////^

Is that a joke?

Yes, in the state of NY our high school diplomas are the hardest to get than in any other part of the country.

-had a large limb break off the tree in the back yard last night because of wind. Wasn't near as bad as you guys got though. -

It's not because your diplomas are hard to get. You have a massive concentration of High school drop outs.

iunno i just do it for fun

She looks better covered in blood

No

I bet if you were at my school you could have convinced me not to drop out.

you can still be loving and caring. but without fear. anxiety does produce a dependency on others, and less anxiety means you need others less.

the most neurotic tend to be the most dependant, and sometimes the most loving, because they have to be.

You have only school education?

Can you use it for firewood when it dries up?

Come here and try to get your diploma.

Protip: you can't.

Isn't NY full of niggers?

Miss me with that gay shit, nigga
I'm a teacher. I think I'd fare just fine.

-shakes head nu, has no need for fires. Did take a small section of it though. Is drying it out through the summer and will use it to make runes-

BC is black

Oh

That's pretty hot

but if you just do it for fun, then why does it matter to you if the person is suicidal or not
and how severe do these suicidal tendencies need to be to warrant you to become disinterested in killing that person

Wanna throw watermelon in him?

Loco pls show me ur butt

fuck i'm so bored!
fine i'll stay home today... good luck with your interview~

I could have, yeah.

Hmm is that so... I need to write that down...
Are you dependent on anyone now?

Yup, no college. College is not for me.

Yup.

Our teachers are the best in the nation, good luck trying to get hired here.

Fires are fun.
You can burn animals in it

Only on the inside.

I already see this

What's your Discord?

i like to watch them beg and plead for their lives. Suicidal people don't give me the same thrill.

could you answer my question please, it appears you forgot to

-makes a mesquite fire and sits beside it with you, cooking steaks like hotdogs on a stick- ^-^

:(

Id rather put a toothpick under my toenail and kick a wall.

Looka

+++

I wanted to join the military but I wasn't accepted

Forsrs?
I don't use discord. Camwhore publicly for me cuz ur kyoot

nope. feelsgood. but it does make me take people for granite.

Too obvious

i hope to jesus that's ironic

DON'T IGNORE ME YOU PSEUDO-JAILBAIT FAP MATERIAL

but that brings me back to the 2nd part of my question
I for instance am not suicidal, but extremely apathetic towards life, and imagine would accept my mortality if confronted with it
would this disqualify me for being a murder target or not
what about someone who has depressive and nihilistic thoughts but is not suicidal
you get the picture

You wanting pseudo-jailbait is concerning.

One can only hope

Juskidding loco I luv u

I need to keep my fucking autism in check

I'm like 21 in 8 weeks man

;__; I clicked "New Reply" by mistake...

Would it taste better if its cooked on wood?

It smells nice though, why :(?

I get harassed by Giants' fans all the time.

ALL THE TIME

Not this season though because they only won two games and the Jets won 4 ^^

You believing I genuinely want jailbait is concerning. All in good fun. I just want loco to camwhore for shits and giggles.

Good morning :)

Ya but u can be my jailbait

Ohhhh, you backpeddling now!

And you see that teacher that slept with that 14 year old? Fucking smoking, bud.

Actually age of consent growing up in Spain was 13

so jailbait for me would be twelve

You want my nudes from when I was twelve Drunky?

I'm pretty sure my dad still has them somewhere

it's ok I forgive you
but what have you to say about

-thinks so. It smokes the meat nicely! Won't even need to add salt since the smoke has a lot of sodium-sulfates in it-

Yeah every time that shit happens in the school district we have to have another fucking meeting.
Interestingly enough my senior year history teacher ended up marrying one of his students from eight or nine years ago.
He doesn't work there any more.

I'm pretty sure one of the Science department heads in my school is snapping creepshots of some of the girls. People are weird. At least I keep my predilections contained to these threads.

Russian Lives Don't Matter

I want to meet your dad.

Yeah, that is the one bad part about your profession. I am more or less encouraged to drink and have a good time off hours.

We had that teacher's picture printed and posted all around the office.

Dog lives matter

More than Slavs, anyway. And blacks. And women.

haha grantie
i want to depend on you

nope

mhm :)
brb have to go outside for stuff now.

The worst part about my profession is that I have to sit in the goddamned hallway during off period because one accusation, legit or not, puts me out of a job forever.

Kids are fucking vile man.

Old

I still want salt, I like salty things ;__;

Do you want her covered in your own smell then?

Furfag

You know the reason these kids aren't hitting high numbers in schools, right? they are too young and stupid. I bet an adult could blow it out of the water.

Let's be honest, you're too weak, too dumb, too mad for army. Being soldier isn't for you

problem?

That would be most unwise. Perhaps in a year, when I can depend on myself. Another pattern I've noticed is that people who need others to depend on them, tend to be pretty good at making others feel good, or understood.

like Alice, or Charlie Manson.

All slavs are fucking cancer.

I am animal

Your speech is too black, repeat please

-brings you flaked Himalayan sea salt for your steak. Presents it to you in a nice box you can keep- ^-^

You're language skills need work.

See, that's something that's kind of funny to see from the other side. I assumed while I was in high school that I was just smarter than the average retard sitting next to me.

Turns out most of these kids (I say most because there's a solid 20% that don't know their ass from a hole in the ground) are intelligent, but culture deigns that if they try hard they're branded as machine-fuel so they purposely act ignorant for the sake of fitting in.

I have a student that could genuinely make money writing poetry and that overdeveloped cumstain writes shit tier gangster rap.

how many languages do you speak?

Yeah, i know

you're a nice chap asakura
it's a real shame you partake in this criminal activity and all

Yeah, I believe it. Try-hards and preppies were always looked down on. But, I mean, if you are going in there to do some Virginia-tech shit, you would think you would go all out. These kids fuck it all up though.

I speak THE language. I can also write THE language.

It's ok. You will get there. It isn't easy growing up in a backwards shit hole ruled by Chopin, or Putin or whatever the fuck the guy's name is.

Okay last post, I need to do Blood-chan stuff.

Being a soldier is for anyone who wants to become one as long as they can fight. Joining the Marines was a lifelong dream of mine until I was denied, now I don't know what to do with my life. Fuck college tho.

I will help you become more independent. We will become better together.

And you will die like the dog you are.

Sounds fancy. I can't eat all that steak by myself, lets share

Rather a slav than la creatura tbh

-gladly shares dinner with you, and tries to follow as you leave. Want to come with you- :

Don't know whatever the fuck that is, bud.

I wish I could convey in understandable terms to these teenagers that they're taking high school way too fucking seriously. God what I wouldn't give to go back with the knowledge I have now, do better academically, not care as much socially and not be afraid to speak out against bullshittery

Hindsights 20/20 I guess.

How you doing today Mandy? What are you up to?

mhm!

Good morning friends!
I hope you all have a lovely day

The end result of the Amerimutt

u2

Too rude for person, which president were born in Nigeria

I'm gonna eat you first

bye bye

thanks how's your day going sinsin

Zip hile

George is for sex and feeding
Tell him I want my cocksock back

Took a nappy, got an implant to get put in in a few days, life is all pretty good!

How are you doin, Loafie?~

wha

I'm confused

Meh, my high school was pretty uneventful. I passed the AIMS shit all exceeding. Got a scholarship. Then I spited my mother and pissed it down the drain.

College me is who I would go back to.

I'm alright I suppose. Just laying down relaxing, drinking my last beer. Sad times there. How about you? How was the vacay?

Na, see, I am slightly slavic here. Which is saddening. My great grandparents were full polish and Norwegian on my dads side. My mother was full Irish-Scottish-British.

Ok.

Nazi format of archivation and also greeting

I'm ok desu
just reinstalled samp and now I'm searching for a server and the online server browser sort of reminds me of old times
I guess there's something comfy about the feeling of remembering old times browsing for a server for 2 hours that I'll play on once
a little sad I've yet to find a good one but it was always like that I guess

If you could call it that. Prescotts nice this time of year. Light layer of snow on the ground, mid 50s during the day. Family stuff was meh, as usual, but I got to see my friends for a brief period and drink an evening away with the buddy I was telling you about, the Kroger Liquor Manager whose ribs I worked over that drunken night.

Hear of any decent shows coming up? I'm skipping out on Pot of gold this year because the lineup is trash minus a couple bands, but I can't justify the expense to see two groups I've seen multiple times before. I want more Mandy time.

samp
comf

funny how most my memories with that game are bad ones
but it's not like 15 or so years after GTA SA's release rockstar themselves did any better

Oh btw Mandy I'm gonna be a dad. Found out Monday. Drink with me and then put a bullet in my head pls

Take my congratulations

o, hewwo!

hehe I understand the feeling, it's nice though! To still be able to go back to old stuff you enjoy even if you've grown. I still have the cd versions of zoo tycoon 1 and 2 that I play every now and then to like, relive them.

Good luck!

Is it responsible of me to spend $800 on a guitar

STOP CELEBRATING AM TERRIFIED

I'M A CHILD

AN ALCOHOLIC 25 YEAR OLD CHILD

I CAN NOT KID

-wonders where Ika went and squeaks for her. Hopes she took an umbrella- :

Yes
Don't question it
The answer is yes

And when youre famous that $800 will be a good investment

Why did you say "hello" this way?

Try this

my brother spent 2k on a guitar once, so 800 doesn't seem so bad.

what else would you need to buy?

If it's gonna happen, try and make light of it while you can! that being said, sincerely good luck uwu.

It's cute, and kinda fun tbh

I don't really know of any shows upcoming, though I wouldn't mind a little more savior time myself.

Only if it is a mutual bullet in the head kinda thing. I always get sad when a good friend dies.

Also, congrats, bud. Now you get to wake up in the mornings to a crying baby like I do!

Remember turning on K-DST in your Wheel Arch Angels tuned Sultan in Mr.Green SA-MP server you used to play on and zipping around the map with mod_s0beit and a bunch of other self-baked cleo3 thing and using that awesome nfsu speedo from mtavcsux.net

Good old times

You have your shit mostly together and in a relatively neat package. You will do fine.

If my brother and this bitch can have a kid, you will do superb.

I might need cash when uni starts in September if my loans don't cover accommodation and living expenses.

You're going to be a great dad.

ye then don't buy guitar!!

I know some of these words

I DO NOT LOOK LIKE JESUS
I have to pull my hair back for presentation reasons god damn it.

That sounds fine. I'd rather it stay a baby forever. I dont want another me running around. I'm enough of a mess, god knows what the offspring of my fucked up genetics are going to produce.
At least my wife is hot, so it'll have that going for it.

Apparently s0beit turned out to become a massive weeb

I appreciate you.

was me tbh (to be honest)

w-what does that have to do with jesus?

I replied to the wrong person. That was meant for Mandy. I'm phoneposting from the goddamned prenatal clinic.

I met Mandy for a drink and some Asian broad started calling me Jesus so now Mandy makes jokes

Holy fuck I wonder what happened with the dude

All I remember was doing mad tandem skids in the Infernus on the LV airport and general goofing around.

Donate your sperm and start an army

never played gta eh

what's wrong with lookin like jesus?

also if you're goin to the clinic and stuff then I think you're starting off good uwu

I have. GTA 2 and SA, both on PS

Classic Practical Joke Jesus.

And it will have your past experience behind it as well. You will know how not to be like.

pft

samp and mta were the shit

what are those?

Hey Sinni let me impregnate you

nah sorry that's georges job.

I remember playing on some garbage P2W freeroam server which was just basically "give us your mum's credit card and you stop everyone else from having fun"
my pacifism didn't get me far but I had fun

never cared for races desu

sa-mp.com/
mtasa.com/

wat

fuck the rp servers

ew

*licks your tummy*

Fucking mad nazi Nezi

Nezi is lovely!

*impregnates you*

I'm wet as fuck

Hi drunky

Hi mandy

You make me sad, Phone-based-Maddie.

not rp, freeroam
but yes I agree fuck rp

freeroam's not exactly a supreme mode either but it passed the time

What's wrong with alphabetical?

Sporting a cap worth 13 kilos, just to see haters do what they're best at

The big problem with it is that I and U aren't side by side.

U and I rolls off the tongue better.

Omggggg .//////.

I got something else that might roll on your tongue even better.

You don't have to call me God. Drunky is Jesus.

Oh?
And what would that be?

a lozenge

daddy?

Bless you.

youtube.com/watch?v=iD9WTp1aS_k

I thot I smelled Sinni.

i'm gonna fucking do it

Some percocet.

Yes, lass?

:(

I can deal with that.
Also I took pics of the jock strap.
Did you actually want to see or were you joking?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SHUT YOUR THOT MOUTH SINNI

650 good boy points are a lot

Congrats on your impulse purchase of 600 doolars.

IT'S AN INVESTMENT

Pay attention to you

stop being rude to sinni >:(

I bet she secretly likes it
or at least don't mind it

I'm not rude!

I wouldn't delve too deep into that uwu

you're cool!

I'd delve deep into you if you catch my drift ;)

Too usual, i hear this everyday

I hope not I'm of the belief and hopeful sinni isn't the abhorrent degenerate I am

No thankys~ That's georges job >:)

just makes it even more true!

If Mandy is god and im Jesus does that mean Mandys my dad?

Why is that?

And also you, simultaneously.

don't worry even if that's the case you're still going to be a significantly greater person than I

You were dumb to listen to me

I like you. We're friends.

just means they say it with more conviction the more they say it!

haha I don't know about that, if anything we can be equally great!

Mmn.. nuffin~

>real girl with a boyfriend
She's all good

Good girl
*pat*

there are no girls on the internet

You can come to me for anything, you know.

There's Sinni

I turned on ErP =w=

I'd ERP you bby

and now you're going to tell me there are other women too who frequent Holla Forums, aren't you

Disgusting.

Lie, i'm girl

Others are probably just trans, but there's at least one actual girl

You're just jelly

Do you hate ponies? Or more so, do you hate people who post ponies?

succubi begone

No I'm bread

Some friends invited me out to drink and do coke to celebrate.

Pray for my overdose.

Later, thread

nopan

Are you still not sure who you are and despise who you're not?

I hope you don't overdose without me being able to be there to have sex with your body.

yes, very much so

this thread is strange

Fuck at least you know it.
Then why if you do?

Why?

because I dislike myself and resent others for having things that I don't

same

I had to double check what thread I was in.
What the shit dude.

Chances are the people that have things that you dont are in the majority of people who feel just as shit as you are.
The less you have to gain, the more you have to make these people feel shit by,
I have plenty of dosh, but it took me many years to be as happy as my less so "birthly" gifted friend.
Doesnt matter how many things you got.

oi fuck off im not meant to be know

You're just straight not meant to be, cunt.

Yeah, and you're not queer meant to be here either.
I knew you got it from somewhere.

Fuck's that supposed to mean?

Spec you're smarter than me by a long shot dont make me do this

I do see your point but ultimately just because my situation can improve, and many people feel similar, doesn't make me any less sadder
unless I win the lottery I know I'm not going to become any happier so I'm just going to accept my sadness and the fact it's going to continue existing

Fag.

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

HAH.
Thought I had a chance.

Herp Derpinson: im waiting for something
Herp Derpinson: or probably nothing
Herp Derpinson: because spec actually is smart

My entire family into'd that shit
I into'd that shit and as much as much as one as yourself may fight it, it cant stop, but its not so much it, than it is you. Nigga I was there for 9-11 years. Couple o' suicide attempts BUT HAY WHO NEEDS TO KNOW THAT? Doesnt matter anymore. Thats the thing.

Bye

I guess its worth mentioning im the least functioning in my families history as far as theyre concerned.
Not the first faggot, but the first male to have never been in the navy.

???

Sry mang, had the wrong thing on my clipboard, wanted to be updated on the gets