Thread for intellectual discourse and various other sorts of musings

Thread for the purpose of communication.

(Name given to me by the Most High.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1kDso5ElFRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assuming the voices in my head are the Most High. Just a name for the purposes of this thread.

lol this thread is gay
op is a gay fag and should go back to reddit

Ask any sorts of various questions, and carry out any sort of intellectual discourse here, pl0x.

Should I be troubled by various nuance musings or is there something serious at stake, or some sort of dilemma at stake?

I apologize for the trouble.

I have no idea what this thread is for. What are you on right now OP?

Hello spirit child. How is life in the garden?

Namaste

I believe I am speaking to people's subconscious and receiving messages from people's subconscious, all inadvertently at various synchronistic choice moments in time.

don't do LSD ever again, OP

I am not in a physical garden, it's just a name.

A voice requests that you tell me a "tall tale".

I don't do LSD. Haven't tried it.

Shrooms were pretty fun, but only tried a very small dose.

Are you that guy who about 6 months ago posted a thread of longwinded diatribes against Jim on Holla Forums?

Nah, I don't know who Jim is. I would never post on Holla Forums, it's all just rubbish and shilling probably.

Probably shouldn't entertain mental illness

mods please del

Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste Namaste

There is supposedly some sort of 'race riot' crisis to avert?

Okay it seems like you're new. Because I feel like it, I'll clue you in before telling you to lurkmoar. Jim is the site owner, a sexpat living in the Philipines. Also it's a thing on boards to link to the post you're responding to like I'm doing with yours, so that people know who you're talking to. now lurkmoar

Regarding linking to the post I'm responding to, there is not necessarily any post I am responding to. I am posting a new thread for the purpose of communication.

I linked to this thread, via a social networking site for the purposes of a creating a new thread to establish communication with anybody who wanted to communicate through the chans.

Oh, okay. I've never heard of Jim nor do I know anything about the owners of Holla Forums. A sexpat, that's chill i guess.

My personality might be a bit tricky to nail down. I get that a lot, I apologize. I try to be rather simplistic.

A voice speaks to me…"Is it a train-wreck?"

I don't mean the posts you start a thread with, I mean the two like the one you just now made. Those were responding to one of my posts, and if this thread had more than one conversation going, it'd be difficult to tell who you were talking to. It's the board equivalent of the difference between facing a person at a party and looking at them when you talk to them, and talking at the crowd of people. You don't have to on this thread I guess, all I'm saying is it's gonna be a confusing time on other threads if you don't do it there.

I communicate in the form of a message board. So, the IRL equivalent would be writing down information on a sheet of paper, and pinning it up publicly for whoever is looking at it to look at it.

Namaste
youtu.be/1kDso5ElFRg

4sho no problemo

26What then, brothers? When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up.

27If any speak in a tongue, let there be only two or at most three, and each in turn, and let someone interpret.

28But if there is no one to interpret, let each of them keep silent in church and speak to himself and to God.

29Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others weigh what is said.

30If a revelation is made to another sitting there, let the first be silent.

31For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all be encouraged,

2and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets.

33For God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

As in all the churches of the saints,

34the women should keep silent in the churches. For they are not permitted to speak, but should be in submission, as the Law also says.

35If there is anything they desire to learn, let them ask their husbands at home. For it is shameful for a woman to speak in church.

36Or was it from you that the word of God came? Or are you the only ones it has reached?

37If anyone thinks that he is a prophet, or spiritual, he should acknowledge that the things I am writing to you are a command of the Lord.

38If anyone does not recognize this, he is not recognized.

39So, my brothers, earnestly desire to prophesy, and do not forbid speaking in tongues.

40But all things should be done decently and in order.

5“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.

6But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.

I am not here to be accepted, I am here to usher in the Kingdom of God and the usher in the end of History and Creation.

Peace out, yo.

Logging off!

God bless!!!!

cuck cuck im gay death to amerikkka

Cool

Hello there, I am presently online, free for conversation. Please do not allow my immaculate grammar to intimidate you.

Posting from reinforced-concrete fortress.

I have never actually posted on Holla Forums, I think?