Posadas was right all along

HOLY SHIT IT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

nypost.com/2017/08/28/north-korea-fires-missile-towards-japan-report/
cnbc.com/2017/08/28/japanese-government-warns-north-korea-missile-headed-toward-northern-japan-report-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/08/28/japanese-government-warns-north-korea-missile-headed-toward-northern-japan-report-says.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1fuA2rKQp5o
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41078187
youtube.com/watch?v=mzDkwqCF7fs
youtube.com/watch?v=dLp-JgswVb4
youtu.be/wHylQRVN2Qs
youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY
youtube.com/watch?v=9jPglNrZhkA
youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4
youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg
youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI
youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV4qz8qPPTM
youtube.com/watch?v=nP-AAlZlCkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It flew over Japan. Hopefully not into the ocean and toward the US west coast? GO GO Dear Leader!

If North Korea actually initiates agression China isn't going to help them. Even if it goes nuclear, all that will happen is an invasion of North Korea, followed by NK biological and chemical artillery shelling, and ultimately a southeast asian humanitarian crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=1fuA2rKQp5o

SERIOUSLY WHERE WE WILL GET OUR ANIME

Wrong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck I was gonna go to bed early, why did they have to start WW3 at night

It flew over Japan and into the ocean. NK is basically just waving its dick as usual

Chad Supreme Leader is based tbh

If its nuclear its probably not that high yield.

I dont like Juche but Kim just keeps cucking these westerners

J U C H E
KOMRADE KIM NUKKKING THE 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧IMPERIALIST PUPPETS🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
J U C H E

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41078187

PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR ATTACK
youtube.com/watch?v=mzDkwqCF7fs

To be honest, I'm so jaded right now I don't care and have no emotions if anything went down.

I mean, in that chaos since I live in SoCal I would probably get nuked. But even if all the TVs turned to a single channel with the ominous blaring emergency broadcast ring saying take shelter

I'd just be like, well, I fucked someone with a double dildo, my job here is done. I'm jaded to the point that I'm no longer afraid if I get incinerated by nuclear fire or not.

The only thing I'd feel bad about is every single liberal and conservative uniting under Capitalism to use my death as an excuse to utterly annihilate Asia again, that brought me to this shithole to begin with.

That'd be the thing that annoys me as I see a nuclear sunset.

me btw

If you completely ignore the geneva convention you csn do hilarious damage with low yeild nukes

Aw, come on.
I want to see Murrica getting nuked during my lifetime.

lmao

This was a MIRV. NK will have capability to nuke DC soon

I actually hope Kim Jong-Un nukes my specific neighborhood. I've been putting off suicide for years now. I also despise these suburbs. Come on, Kim, just up your range game a little! I believe in you, your dick is probably huge!

Can't wait to see what Trump does with this one.

What if the Ayys jump the gun and bring us space gommunism without having to blow ourselves up

If nuking Japan twice gave us anime and all the madness that came with it, wouldn't nuking them a third time give birth to some kind of… ultra-anime?

The only ayys are hyperdimensional godlike beings tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=dLp-JgswVb4

Well, it looks like you need to follow your own psychiatric advice you gave on the NEET thread.

For some reason I've thought you lived in Florida.

D-did you really did that? That's awesome

And yet you believe in the western lies about Japan being bad during WWII.

SUPREME LEADER IS MAKING ANIME REAL!

Finally, I can rest…

jej

Embrace the hellfire, comrades.

The rape of nanking was actually a flower giving ceremony

youtu.be/wHylQRVN2Qs

First pic: lower-stage communism
Second pic: upper-stage communism

Nanjing did not happen, holocaust did not happen. Deal with it schlomo.

The missile flew 2500-2700km: the distance from Paris to Moscow.

Okay what is Kim's endgame here? This seems a bit suicidal. I guess DPRK doesn't think US will actually retaliate?

No, I think they expect them to: and to have China, SK and Japan calm them down and thus alienate them from the US.

This, essentially.

Endgame could be to get the US to strike first and thus get basically the entire group of Cold War former-communist allies to side with NK. This would be the suicide option.

But also the US would probably lose

The US doesn't have a chance against Russia and China.

DUDE WE'RE GONNA DIE

I read before that in some ways NK views unification (or at least federation) as an inevitable economic necessity but they need to come to the table as an equal partner which can't happen unless SK cuts ties to the US. Their seemingly suicidal maneuvering is an attempt to provoke either an excessive or inadequate response from the US which could strain America's relationship around the Sea of Japan.

Can't harpoon the un

I don't need this in my life, I'm already trying to escape anime

Makes sense.

==COMMUNIST REVOLUTION BEGINS NOW. WOKERS ASSEMBLE

NAZBOL GANG GET INTO YOUR ANIME POSES==

so is something actually gonna happen this time or are both sides gonna pussy out again

youtu.be/Z0GFRcFm-aY

Sooo….. whats going on now?

Nuke the whales? You don't really believe that do you?

youtube.com/watch?v=9jPglNrZhkA

I dunno. Gotta nuke somethin'.

Touche.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1o4B9SWrX4

Wait is this the lady that cursed Unruhe?

youtube.com/watch?v=z8ZqFlw6hYg

Yes
youtube.com/watch?v=vWunOSVaqAI
Here's one of Chomsky by her
youtube.com/watch?v=B32lZsrJ_aQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ZV4qz8qPPTM

i dont want to go full Holla Forums with the ITS HAPPENING thing but

is it really happening?
this is probably the most oh shit nigger what are you doing that NK has ever done

This is not the first time NK has launched missiles.

but its the first time it goes so blatantly across japanese mainland right?

or am i missing something

China will help them. China is itching to fight the US.

youtube.com/watch?v=nP-AAlZlCkM
Well lads, it was awful while it lasted but at least we existed for a very brief period of time.
See y'all on the other side.
Heh, just kidding. There is no other side

Why would they want to fight their biggest trading partner?

The Chinks have been getting uppity lately.

In all seriousness, from what I have read on the topic, some subset of the Chinese establishment views some kind of military confrontation with the US as an unavoidable part of their plan for Chinese world domination of other barbarian races (non-Chinese).