Old

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iV63gFCtEfc?t=36
boards.4chan.org/a/thread/169047498#p169063044
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish FATE would just die.
It's not a good series.
I can understand something like Naruto or One Piece being popular, because it's for kids even though it's just stupid trash
But Fate is terrible, and it's supposed to be for like... maybe adults, but probably teenagers.
None of the entries or games are good. It's generic as fuck and has the worst MacGuffin of all time.
It's probably some of the worst anime I've ever seen, and the fans are all too oblivious drooling over the shit waifu and loli bait to care.
Considering how much money and attention is thrown at it just makes it worse.

I only just noticed it after uploading it.
Filename should be enough to tell you it's not saved off there

Crop it out.

I'll crop you out.

Do it then

Too much effort

You'd like that, wouldn't you~?

This took 15 seconds and thats only because I made it look nicer too.

Yes I would like to die.

I still cannot for the life of me grasp these graphs lmao

That one is good too :3

Thanks bby *pat*

Wow, that's sad :(

wait....
You saved a jpeg as png?
You didn't really make it much nicer tbh

thanks you too

Probably still the best one

Lazy inferior.

Depending on the size of the image .png can offer higher quality.
Probably not in this instance.

Why?

>temporary radicalizing to the left

Yes, but you're resaving a picture that already has shitty quality. Saving such a pic as .png doesn't magically make it look nicer. If you use lossless compression, then the best you'll get, is the quality of the original.
So shit

I like .bmp

easier to understand than jpeg that's for sure

A symptom of an alienated and dysfunctional mind.

Saving it as a .png was an unintentional consequence of editing. That's not the only thing I did.

Mimimimimimimi

I just like bitmap cause you can databend them.

.Jif is the superior extension.

To each their own.

Crunchy or smooth?

Yaaaay, political meeemez

Depends on the occasion. Crunchy for toast, smooth for the inner thigh of Dua Lipa.

I had to look up who that was.

Good selections :p

i feel worse than i did when i went to sleep uuuuuuugh

FATE is amazing. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

shit compression though.

Also don't like... pseudo-flirt with me.
I get that it's a joke and you're not serious or whatever you want to say about it

FATE is absolute trash and people only like it because it panders to them at every possible avenue.

A dankie schone.

another new folder, sigh

Well, maybe after a little time the fog will clear and maybe make you feel better. Who knows. But being ill is no good. Lemme just grab my hazmat and give pettos.

"Hey lets hire a fucking lolicon hentai doujin artist to do a FATE anime. That's a respectable decision for a quality series." -FATE

I'll be honest with you, I've never seen any of it. I just like Mash because she is the cutest anime girl of all time.

I don't really care about that stuff.

I wouldn't flirt with you if there was nobody else on the planet, Yan. Calm your tits.

Ugh. she's so picante.

i'm going to quit my job

Leave a notice so you don't burn your bridges^^

That's only because you're used to it

Right? Ive seen her in passing, but just decided to see what the hype was about... And she got that exotic look.

Is that Tokai?

Right?

Waifu bait is fine in and of itself.
I think most people are just watching Darling in the Franxx right now for Zero Two and to watch her cuck some poor blue girl and not for anything else.

I don't feel like dealing with your bipolar bullshit today. Fuck off.

Used to.. what?

But not so exotic that she might be out of your reach. idk if that makes sense. Like some chicks look too exotic, y'know?

Samesies. Maybe you really should just off yourself if you're so unhappy.

Go get laid or something.

Yeah I get you. Just doing some basic wiki research and she is English born, but her parents are Albanians, so that would explain the dark and broody look.

Oh man I'm the only one watching for the MECHA?
I admit I like Ichigo though. I'm a fan of her VA too

Elma is chill as fuck why you projecting

compression.
If your cellphone camera only took pictures in raw format, you'd look at images taking up many times more than they do now.
And FLAC rather than mp3 for music? oh boy, your 1MB files would suddenly be 15MB each, if not more.
You'd run out of space in no time.
And just imagine social media if jpeg didn't exist. You'd probably not be able to upload images to them, or if you were, there'd be a limit and you might have had to pay to upload more than the limit.

If compression didn't exist, I bet you'd care

Loco is shit ass fuck, why are you living?

Well, obviously. but what's your argument?

My ass fuck game is good though

Please.

The Mecha look awful.

I'm tired and frustrated today and I don't feel like putting up with dumb, predictable shit because something made me a little uncomfortable and I asked blandly for them to not do it.

im about to leave my house to do paperwork for a new job

Weren't you just saying yesterday how casual stuff doesn't sit well with you hence why you've had an empty bed?

It does look awful. They're using that shit animation from Kill la Kill too.

I really hope the second half of the season has better...

You could have just said please stop it makes me uncomfortable.

And how come you can be the victim here but when I ask people to not do things or say things the results are opposite and yet I'm expected not to have "bipolar outbursts"

Like shit, Yan, come on.

What happened to your old job

Yes

let's just be nice to each other for once why don't we

Yan's just being tsun! Hug her!

Probably not. They didn't kill off Hiro like I was hoping and then they did a fucking beach episode.

Because both times you've flirted towards me recently and I wasn't interested you backpedaled and had to say something insulting to clarify you didn't mean it at all. I don't think anyone here is a 'victim', I'm just being a bitch rn because I'm tired and frustrated and you're... idk what you're doing but it's mildly annoying?

No, hugs are flirting I guess.

Hugs are fine.

Handholding is fucking crossing a line.

I never intended on flirting. Maybe it's the tildes. You're in a dysfunctional long distance relationship and I wouldn't want to be the person to ruin that for you.

Fucking AMATEURS!

And if you use tildes you're going to Hell

God forbid you don't get your attentions for acting girly, then everybody has to get fucking upset about it.

Lmao i hated that beach episode, but Japan does it for money...
And fanservice...but mostly money.
And be nice to Maddie! She's one of the nicest people here. Eh, prolly the nicest imo.

No

I AM THE GOD DAMNED NICEST PERSON HERE

Hey Scoots since you're so nice wanna pay me back that fiddy nuggets?

I mean I usually just leave and y'all just drag on about it for an hour *shrugs*

Also god has nothing to do with anything, idioms or otherwise.

I will pay you the fifty squid if you shut the fuck up about it yan

probably nothing. Suppose there's a difference between appreciating something and caring about it

Clearly.

You are never getting that money. Strange. It was £30... and then £40... and now £50...

I'm pretty sure you
A. don't have it
B. would need it more than I do

Eh is that all you dislike about FranXX? I thought you would like Zero Two

You are not nice!
I saw all the horrible things you did in the past lmao

-snuggle hug-
don't worry about yan

It's percents

If you're constantly hounding someone over money, you clearly need it more than they do/did.

I'm pretty sure it's £60 now that you mention it.

I don't.

I'm minted.

ok...

And I am the Jew, apparently.

Please, just because I am a little more open about the monster I am.

no u

/doubt

If you're constantly *shitposting someone over an in-joke, you clearly *don't need it.

Although it is true, I would LIKE to have the money that Scoots so rightfully owes me, however I'm not in any real need of it and it's likely futile trying to pry it from his massive hoarded stash of jew gold.
Unless I pretend to be a girl and let him creep on me.

If you are constantly and consistently using words and semantics then you clearly do not need it.

>Creep on

Man, people always tryna stutter this swagger jagger.

If you are constantly hugboxing for attention and using tildes, then getting pissed at people who aren't interested and saying you don't want their attention and you never did, you clearly do need it.

If you are constantly shitposting and saying but it's just ironic, you are clearly still just shitposting.

If you are constantly being an edgy cucker and going HAM in the shitposting factory, then you clearly don't need it.

Good job Comrade Scoots

Maybe if I suck his dick as a favour Yan will stop pestering Scoots about money

You made Fal quit forever ;__;

Ioco I don't want your money and I don't want you.
Stop throwing yourself at me, you're just being a cringey can't get over it ex-boyfriend at this point.

The WEAK should fear the STRONG.

i quit back in like june
before i ever came here

What did you work as

~hug~

stock clerk for a grocery store

i miss him so much...

ow

nooooo
i would never hurt you

I wonder if Rin is okay with me posting Mash

I see. Well. Well well well. This is the explanation of why you have that wall when we talk. You still RESENT me over that.
Say what you will about me.
I do what I do because I am just a narcissistic animal.

It burned... Don't touch me unless you take a bath

You should try being a model.

nooo i don't hate you

i laughed so hard when he left because of us

but i have to admit you were a big part of the problem...

I took one this morning. I shampoo'd too ^_^

liar

It sounds like you are using the wrong vocab.Replace "problem" with "solution", youngling.

what's it going to take for you people to learn to settle

Fuck off, Loafie

Settle? What do you mean? What the fuck have you been smoking?

settle an agreement
but yan thinks I should fuck off so I shall

The only way to bury a hatchet is in the other party's skull.

THE BLOOD FEUD IS REAL

And how would I go about doing that

U+00AD and try again

Get naked.

By being the cutest lil bean that you are~

Should i go tomorrow at college?

You mean "Should I go to college tomorrow", and if you can afford to skip it, why not.

Fix me every time when i write something wrong, no sarcasm

Why are you so sure?

grose

ezpz im doin it right now
i love this outfit im wearin

i really am telling the truth, i sat in that tub forever
better embrace my hugs because i'm not going to bathe for a week

im sorry im so dumb, i'm american after all v.v

You seem to be looking for someone to reinforce the idea of "Don't go to college tomorrow", otherwise why ask us strangers on an imageboard.
If you wanted to go tomorrow you'd just suck it up and go.

It is okay. You've shown the capacity for learning. That is pretty neat.

Don't hug me
Definitely don't kiss me
And you better not even think about anything lewd

Tomorrow is gonna be -17*, and i just don't know, i'm too lazy to go in this weather somewhere

Okay. Now. For real. Have you been attending a high percentile of your classes? and/or are you doing pretty darn good at the subjects you are doing?

My American IQ is only 128 ;__;
And now I'm hungry. What should I eat?

-jumps on your bed and rubs all my stink on it-
you will love me!!!!!!

85-90% of all lessons. and 100% of lessons what related with my specialization
Yup

Is you found out about this from internet test?

Something high in protein with plenty of BLOOD.

Then take a day off tomorrow.

Jokes on you
Because I haven't washed my blanket in almost a year
It's thick with my musky stench

i luv tendiez :3

Gimme Gimme Tendies.

steal them from my COLD DEAD HANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get ur own tendies

gawd

Be careful what you wish for. You could soon be dining in Valhalla if you are not careful.
You could be a pretty Valkyrie.

IF YOU NEED TO HOARD TENDIES THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE THEM

I have decided this way too

GJ.

im willing to share >:3

IM THE TENDIE MASTER

MASTER OF TENDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEZ

EAT YOUR TENDIES SCOOTS YOU FAT LARD

xd

am i meeming yet?

Well, you couldn't possibly be anymore of a joke at this point, Elma. So I do not see the harm.

Kaiyotallica... Master of Tendiez.

Gimme gimme chicken tendies,
Be they crispy or from Wendys.
Spend my hard-earned good-boy points,
on Kid's Meal ball pit burger joints.
Mummy lifts me to the car,
To find me tendies near and far.
Enjoy my tasty tendie treats,
in comfy big boy booster seats.
McDonald's, Hardee's, Popeye's, Cane's,
But of my tendies none remains.

She tries to make me take a nappy,
But sleeping doesn't make me happy.
Tendies are the only food,
That puts me in the napping mood.
I'll scream and shout and make a fuss,
I'll scratch, I'll bite, I'll even cuss!
Tendies are my heart's desire,
Fueled by raging, hungry fire.
Mummy sobs and wails and cries,
But tears aren't tendies, nugs or fries.

My good-boy points were fairly earned,
To buy the tendies that I've yearned.
But there's no tendies on my plate!
Did mummy think that I'd just ate?
"TENDIES TENDIES GET THEM NOW,
YOU FAT, UNGRATEFUL, SLUGGISH SOW!"
I screech while hurling into her eyes,
My foul-smell bowel-dwelling diaper surprise.
For she who is un-pooped on is she who remembers:
Never forget my chicken tenders.

Sweet cause i'm making a napoleon folder now

Is that The "Dwayne Johnson" Rock?

Wow, I would say that that is... Dynamite...

tendies are done eatan
time 2 message u on discord

haha yes! I don't know if that was an snl skit or what, but I gotta find that footage.

Scoots

CRIKEY!

I enjoyed the Joe Pesci part

Shit even saying OLD a bunch of times is better than just chain linking a post number a bazillion times, people will just think it's a scoot post

wat

im just being mad about the OP without linking it, because it is referencing my ruffled complaint yesterday

oooh don't be rekt over OP ^^

OP is a fag, member?

youtu.be/iV63gFCtEfc?t=36

Did you guise know that ther was a cartoon version that only lasted 6 episodes?

hey respond to me doof

Hello

wwwwwwasoehf pai9euwrhpqa9w4uhgqp[aegra
e

why

i don't like it

hewwo

Hello.

how's your monday ?

I forgot to tell you! I got to snuggle a baby bulldog Saturday. She was adorable!

good gif

Good afternoon, Sabrina.

It's okay. I took the bus into town. I wanted to do plein-air sketching with gouache but it was too cold, so I walked around, visited second-hand stores and bookshops (found a copy of The Underground Railroad, which won the Pulitzer last year) and came home. I sat in my room to think and decided to quit my shitty job; I spoke with my mam and she agreed that I should get a better one. Right now I'm watching a lecture on Youtube. How's your monday?

Cute. There was a little puppy called Frodo that a customer brought into the shop a couple of weeks ago in a basket. She let me pet him.

what is plein-air sketching with gouache
are you a mega mind reader loco ?
also yeah quit yer job and go do something
better

what lecture ?

also good monday so far
i have a cold though
playing pubg with scootsy rn
sniffling a lot
but otherwise good

It's a cute show. :3

Maddie! Howdy there!

Cute! How's your day off going?

Hey, you. I sent you something by the way way. Just so you know. It is... Interesting.

HI

i know !! i keep saying ill watch it but i never do :(

Ooooo, I'll check when I get a moment. Thanks, Dooder. I hope you're doin' good!

I know how that goes. I'm still trying to find time to watch all the stuff friends have been recommending. I guess I do have the time, but I get restless and can't sit through stuff these days.

No problemo,
Having a nice day.
Worked out, chilled, playing some games with a cutie.
How is work?

Plein-air just means outside. Gouache is a kind of paint. Sketching is like drawing.

The lecture is just about English. I don't know anything about grammar or composition, because I grew up in Spain, so I never studied English grammar past the fourth grade, and I'm insecure about making basic mistakes, or composing bad sentences.

Okay. Watershed has an indie paper they do for young people looking to get into journalism. There's no pay and I think it's the kind where they publish anything you give them, but I think it would be helpful to be able to talk to their editors and stuff. I kind of want to do a story on all the Spaniards I hear speaking Spanish whenever I visit Bristol. There's more Spanish speakers there than any other non-English speakers that I hear combined, so I think it could be fun to stop them and talk to them about why they left Spain, why they chose Bristol, and use that to sort of talk about the lingering, devastating effect of the financial crisis in countries that are supposed to be First World.

Work's mostly been busy. I'm takin' a break for a moment to have some tea and catch my breath. :3

That sounds like it would be wonderful experience! And I like your choice of topic. It's genuinely interesting and compelling, and your having an insider perspective is extremely valuable!

Never trust an IQ test on the internet. I was given the test cuz my mom thought I was retarded

Your cock? Okay whip it out!

C-can I keep your blanket...?

Also I'm quitting at the coffee shop. The book/art supply shop here has a vacancy. The pay's the same but it's always quiet in there and I think it might be more my speed if I can get it.

Now i see that my family is not such bad

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By which I mean that I really, really, really, RULLY want you to get that job because it IS up your alley and you deserve something cozy and nice after all the bullfunky.

it would be nice to get a job where i work like

eight hours a day

and get breaks

like that's all I fucking want.

TEA! gimme

Breaks are pretty okay besides the having to go back to work part.

yeah a lot of the times i just wanna talk to people and i cant focus on a show or something
its ruff

big artsy loco >:3
make da good art
from when i've talked to u you seem to have a solid grip on english
but nice to hear you are learning more n practicing and all

omg i wanna work at that store please let mework there

I can't pronounce their names

I mean I can pronounce their names, but I don't know if they're real words.

Flood detected, yeah yea

This can't be a real word

They're all genus groups of plants.

Meckka

Hmmmmmmmm okay...

This seems disappointing to you.

No no I love plants, I can see now that those are Latin words and not Germanic

Defend your towers

That's not funny, I saw them fall with my own eyes

You were 3yo when they fall

It was terrible

It's true, but it also was predictable

Is Asakura BC?

yes

Roger that.

no me

I just turned four

N-no

NO!

What is now on the place where towers was?

damn.. now elma isn't going to talk to me anymore

what's going on fellas

They built a new World Trade Center. Its just one big tower. I can see it from outside my window

Loaf of BREAD

Lol, what a shame

that is where the name Loafie originates from yes

I hate the cold. Dry coughs are killing me. Help.

what? why not?

I can offer you a position sitting on my lap while I work the till.

Cold-dried palms are much worse

But his bone spurs :O

Hands are typically no problem. Feet can be cold sometimes though due to blood circulation. Being 6'3 isn't always good.

I have the whole view of Manhattan from my window

is it because you're fat?

because i kill dogs...

dat body stocking.

I missed you, Loods

I killed a cat.

Sonata will be hearing about this

Thats looks awful tbh

i also hab cold now
sick

okay sounds good to me
i can do that

Who?

:3

My passport says 192, which is actually a bit taller than that.

I just have a cough that is killing me

That girl who -roleplays- everything

Don't post photo which was makes from your window, you literally give your home address to whole thread

no I'm not fat
it is derived from someone suggesting some food-related name as a username for me which I didn't like, and I came up with Loafie, and stuck with it since

Feeling myself short

idk they're prolly filtered

I'd totes visit Loco's book store, even though I barely read

You're probably average, it's just me who is a tower.

+ -, i'm 6

I live with a girl from Lithuania. She's probably 6'5

does she have a bf

i have sniffly and bad and hot breath and stuff

beware though
people say that my tush is a bit bony when i sit on people's laps v.v

dont filter sonata !!

I know that Lithuanians are tall, but not SO MUCH tall

Is she called Brienne?

Don't believe so, no. I'll point her your way if you want. She used to live in the UK for a couple of years.

I'll probably wake up alright tomorrow. Just gonna chug tea.

She's also on the heavy side. Could probably crush someone like Loco.

i shall have to make you fatter

goodnight my friends

Denied.

i will not
ill prolly b sick the next week reee

soon i'll be able to afford pills to adjust where my fat goes
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

howdy nesby

How much she's weight?

I don't think anyone will be coming anytime soon

GLARES IN JAPANESE

howdy there partner

What about lensflares in moonrunes?

rip

I'd guess 85-90 kg?

how's ya monday

the vigil will be held on thursday

I prefer to lensflare in ABRAMS

tired

Now i'm know, which window i should toss the grenade :^)

Teach her how to fight, and she's gonna be a male in your pair

Abram lensflare best lensflare

Wrong picture, lol

The blonde looks as if she's having some regrets about how she got there.

We can't be friends anymore.

okay user.

What is this image supposed to mean?

sleepy or just
weak

oh hi mandy.

Why aren't we frands now?

Your incorrect opinion on lensflares.

didn't get enough sleep.

how are you doing

My memes?

I don't watch movies so I don't know any better.

Words generally work better. js

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, Abrams makes bad movies so it is good not to see them. On the other hand, I have a beer.

No

Alright, I don't say this often, but that is actually kinda disgusting....

*shrugs*

beer smells bad :(

kbye

It can, I suppose. There are a lot of different kinds of beers though. Or we could just split a bottle of wine, instead.

Rum^^

I'll buy a bottle of Kraken if you split it with me.

poo
im doing wel
a lil sick
but got some stuff done today

playin game with scootsy

Kraken is yum.

I've actually never tried it. I want to though.

It's oaky and vanilla-y with a slightly extra proofage kick^^

And octopusses, so yeah. cute bottle. I wanna make one into a lamp tbh

I love anything vanilla. I am pretty basic bitch in that regard.

And yeah, I love my some octo pussy.

Man... England is my city.

Goodnight everyone

hope u feel better

have fun desu

Auf Wiedersehen.

ty bub
i will

i love 2 game

I A M AN ANIME GAYMER !!!!

Wow Sonata is so nice. Talk to her!

Awh okay... bye-bye!

You better hope it kills me

I kinda want to get a knotwork catholic cross tattoo'd on me. Not because I am religious, but just because I appreciate the history of it and my heritage.

I doubt I will though. Also need to get a tattoo of mjolnir.

Me too, thanks

No thank you.

Is this different from a regular cross

Wouldn't it have a dude on it

that's a crucifix

Strangely, yes.

Same shit

but she gives good advice and can make you happy

That's a Celtic cross.

Celtics were largely catholic, so, yeah.

I hope you're having a nice day ♥

I took a ton of Matsuri manga caps and turned them pink

Why pink

It's kind of her color

Also it's bright and rapes your eyes with kawaii

I see, can't say I know that character so I'll take your word

Celts*

i want to get a Matsuri figurine and hotglue it

she'd love that

Fuck off, eh. Prove me wrong or pipe down.

PINK is the hot new Holla Forums meme

She's lez tho

But I guess it's maybe likely she's bi

Have you actually dropped the anime, by the way? The new ep is good :3

Well, that's not a Catholic cross, it's a Celtic cross. So you're already wrong about that. You're also wrong about the word for Celtic people. You're wrong in referring to that art as knotwork, since it's interlacing, which is a calligraphy technique from Britain and Ireland, and has nothing to do with knots or string. You're wrong in referring to Celts as a unified people with a unified religion. You're wrong in referring to that religion as Catholic. You're wrong in talking about the Celts in the past tense, since you're talking about them as a racial group.

Do you want me to point out more ways that you're wrong or is that enough?

Pink is an okay colour

Filename ruined it

I saw it! She's very underhanded. I hope Mei slaps the shit out of her soon

Cocks

I'd be pissed

It's even better with drugs

People who read the manga know Matsuri was right all along

But the anime will be too short to cover that fact

I don't do drugs

i lose every time he tries to pick it up

im not reading at spolier akjasg

Fucking Erio tryna ruin mah Matsuri-chan

Is it supposed to be adolescence? wtf is the answer

Puberty

Aren't you addicted to the chemicals that your waifu triggers inside of you?

I didn't think you planned on reading the manga ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's something you won't know unless you read it or someone tells you lol

But I guess Citrus could get a season 2

How was your day? ♥

It starts later for guys? TIL

Waifus do not qualify as a drug

I'm not talking about the waifu, but the nice chemicals of infatuation

I guess you could inject them and stuff too but there's no need when they're already in you

I'll read the mango, I don't like waiting...
Lets see... my day has been really busy, taking care of my dad and brother. I want to die. Please kill me

Yup that's why girls are taller than boys. Then boys shoot up in their early teens while girls shoot up in their preteens. They're ready to fuck by the time they're 12!

Who's your waifu?

4m doesn't have to do anything to ruin Matsuri, she's already shit.

You could just go back to avoiding them because they treat you like shit

The light-devouring darkness

Note that Wish is a normie who hasn't read all the released chapters of the manga

Mei is a STUPID BITCH

Only in a retardedly conformist country like Japan can one find dumbfucks as stupid as Mei

Note that Wish has read up until chapter 19 :^(

she makes me want to watch MORE

I don't give them any more of my money.
I still try to help out though. I know they wouldn't do the same for me.

but...

Japan created Matsuri!

Did you see my alcohol?

I'll buy more tmrw

I think that's the same one you were at weeks ago ^^

At least you're not giving them money anymore; that's good ^^

But what?

Matsuri was self-begot, self-raised, by her own quickening power

Isn't that what black people drink? Rappers seem to like it :3

Hennessy.

She turns into a cuck.

Yeah, I haven't read anything yet :^)

It's in a shit place right now anyway because Mei is shit

Maybe best to wait until more is released at least before reading the last few chapters

Yeah, they want to throw me out and treat me like dirt. They got a big surprise when I stopped giving them most of my paychecks.

And I'm playing a prank on my brother, he thinks I'm getting drunk lolol

I'm going to knife you.

They sound pretty dumb if that was a surprise to them

But it did take you a while to realize you should stop giving them money; it was kind of hard to watch :3

What's the endgame of tricking him into thinking you're drunk?

I mean, I just want to self-insert into whoever Yuzu fucks tbh.

Hurry up with it then.

uwu

You should bring back "n.n"

My brother thinks I have depression (like him) so he freaks when I get sick...
I had food poisoning 5 times in six months so I decided to say it was alcohol poisoning instead. My whole family is in on the joke except for him. I find random HENNESSY bottles and pick up them.

I don't know know if there's an endgame... I don't think I'm going to stop.

Please give me your home address.

So that's where Bard got it from.

Why do you keep getting food poisoning? =w=

Make sure you store your food properly and don't eat expired things

And oh, I guess it makes sense that the streets around you would be lined with black people alcohol bottles

But it's so uggo...

123 Fake Street, New York, NY 41056

I figured that was where you were going with this

Girls were never taller than me

Why do you think that? It's cute and reminds me of Wish Classic :3

S M O N K dat phenylethylamine

Did u see the NGNL movie yet? It's great imo

NGNL Zero?

Nah, been too busy working lately
It's the movie about the 2 before Sora and Shiro, right?

Lol
The niggers love it.

Lets see I told you about the first two times...
The 3rd time was, um... I didn't clean my moka pot... The 4th time I forgot.... and the 5th time was a few days ago because I didn't clean my skillet >_<

Lol that zipcode is so bogus

Why? :c

How tall are you now?

Homo

Show me the bussy

No idea what that is

6"1

6'1****

Yeah it is

The blu-ray and then good subs were just released a few days ago

Silly

You're like a cute little girl who needs someone to take care of you :3

Infatuation chemical

It's also in chocolate

Good bye~

Too tall...

im not a girl!

fag

I don't eat much chocolate

Not even that tall

Wish Classic is a whore

O-Oh, sorry...

Breath of the Wild has been really fun so far and I haven't even gotten that deep into it.

Bring back Classic Wish pls

Naps are the best form of time travel imo

I prefer blacking out drunk.

I should teach some of u to spam the thread until people post like I do

Same

But u can try eating some if u want to get extra waifu high

Just be a proud whore

Like your waifu Yuzu

Technically, as long as one person is posting, it's alive

What did you need to time travel for?

So did I tell u guys about wrist-cutting warrior Menhera-chan

Honestly, who wouldn't drink Menhera-chan's blood?

Erio the op to Darlin in the FRANXX is unironically stuck in my head
Please make my death swift and merciful

U posted

Success

I guess I'm lucky I was too high to remember it now

I should watch the second ep soon tho

Still not sure if I like that anime

Hi Erio

Hii, how're you? ^^

I'm okay. Whatchu up to?

Smonking and posting kawaii images

You? What did you do today? ^^

I cleaned the house and took a nap. Woke up, cried, now I'm in call on discord.

Yeah, pretty shitty uneventful day.

I slept all day :3 Nocturnal right now

Anything specific bothering you? Maybe you should smonk

I suppose it's a specific thing. No smonking; I'm not talking to my roommate rn.

Feel free to talk about it with me if you want

And you could always buy a bit yourself for once ^^

Thanks Erio.

Nah, I've thrown in money the last couple times but he just smonks it all.

Like, if we're splitting it 50/50, I want 50%

Yeah, that's pretty bad

More reason to just buy your own x3

I guess. Except that I'm saving money.

Doesn't seem like you have been saving it the last couple of times, in terms of your money spent to weed smonked ratio

Like, you could just buy less than half the amount you guys spent 50/50 on together and still get to smonk more

that's cause all my friends like to use me as an atm apparently.

I should've learned this long ago, but here we are.

Recognizing it now is progress

Next step is to just stop letting them do that ^^

That's why I'm severing my ties here and moving 3000 miles away where I know nobody.

That's a pretty appealing idea to me too

Not sure where I'd want to move, though

Maybe THE SOUTH

my overwatch team made it to top 8 in a tourny with no practice \^-^/

Good girl.

Gonna pack another bowl and then I guess I'll start spamming again

Good job ^^

Did that image help make u guys want to post

Man this chapter was cute af

Like she went a little too far with the bullying

Are you able to read those runes

I used the Google Translate app on my phone to scan the first bubble and it said "is it not time to reap harvest?" so I can only assume it's lewd

Then he accidentally backhands her tiddies

Nah, but STALKER translated it in thread

boards.4chan.org/a/thread/169047498#p169063044

Anime causes autism.

Lmao, oh, "is it not time to reap harvest" was just about cutting hair

Looks good from what I read so far tho

When Trump invents THE ANTI-VACCINE, we'll all be cured

Vaccines cause anime

I think Limes used to post that bitch

She's actually pretty kawaii in that mango

I think maybe she needs to be roughly buttfucked and not just tit slapped tho

Good afternoon.

Hello.

ay cute roo how u

How many dicks did u suck while u were away from Holla Forums

I thought you were a huge gay? Step up ur game

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

ALERT

MEAMWHILE

A LOOK AT ANOTHER DIMENSION'S SCOOTS DURING THIS CRISIS

BUT THE X98123 JEW HAS STORED HIS GREATEST TREASURE IN HERE

!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey erio did you know that satan fights god at the end of devilman crybaby

i think you'd like it

IT HAS ESCAPED

IT HAS ESCAPED

No

Are there cute anime girls? If there are I'll prob watch it sooner

(just be quiet for a few more minutes while this meme passes by)

Should be good now

NO HE'S

no its actually utterly trash dont watch it you'll hate it

in fact, ill spoil it right now so you can't enjoy it, it was totally shit and not worth watching, Ryu is actually satan and has breasts and a penis like bahamut, then they fight and break the moon, then god murders everything and resets the earth

baphomet*

Sorry but most of your post ''MĪSSƐD' my ocular sensors due to the maintenence needed because of hiM

ᴴᵉ ᶤᶳ ᶳᵗᶤˡˡ ʰᵉʳᵉˑ ᴴᵉ ʰᵃᶳ ᵐᵉʳᵉˡʸ ᵗᵃᵏᵉᶰ ᵃᶰᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳᵐ

CRITICAL ERROR

WARMNING

your shitposting skills are impressive, with how long he maintained the MSN and skype groups his determination is bound to be pretty high

In the end, there will be only Erio

there are people that post here that actually watched and enjoyed Devilman Crybaby

seriously how can you even like that trash other than to laugh at how uncohesive and poorly presented it was

Is this what Blood-chan calls "reverse psychopathology"

Everything will be F

Stay with me forever ♥

But I don't want to be Erio.

I can make an exception

I never said you have to be devoured

You said there will be only Erio, so I just assumed.

You're really going to go back on yourself like that? :^)

weather report has a better message on race than the Black Panther movie did prove me wrong, pro tip you can't

I just know you'll leave me when VR is good enough for you to live full time in the anime world :c

sometimes you just start typing something really long and think its a good idea to hit enter but then you read it again and delete it all

i think its cute when people misunderstand your tsun side and think you actually want to devour their souls, wish is such a baka

It's so conflicting...

On one hand lolis are quite nice, but on the other hand 3D dick....

There could be an anime like the Matrix where it turns out that the anime world they're in is actually a VR that everyone plugged into and forgot was a VR, just having generation after generation in the VR somehow while the machines make the actual transportation of sexual fluid happen on the physical level, and like some people become aware that it's a VR and try to escape

Then when they finally do, it's a live action portion of the anime, and they're horrified by the hideousness of our 3D world

I'm an innocent angel

I never had a strong enough urge to but I guess I should probably try sucking a dick irl at least once

for protecting

That's pretty gay.

do you really think the 3D world looks that bad? Idk i really like anime but the best images ive ever seen have always been real ones

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW