YOUTUBE

When will all this alt-right/far-right shit stop being cool? It's all over YouTube with always over 90% likes and anything criticizing it gets flooded with dislikes. The average person doesn't care about those topics enough to search related videos and dislike them which gives the impression that they're (Holla Forumscucks) the majority and so when one stumbles upon this part of YouTube it's so easy for them to be "converted" seeing how "big" they are (how many of such videos are out there, well made and with so much positive feedback). Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM).
twitter.com/Rschooley/status/894061672146411521
twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901910367239938048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A lot of it is backed up by a combination of human shills and bots. It's an obvious tactic, and in its most immediate sense, is designed to create a sense of false-consciousness; the feeling that the views expressed in these videos are more widely accepted than they actually are (see Charlottesville for what happens when this shit enters the real-world) in order to create disillusion and hesitation to speak out. You also have to factor things like targetted attacks and relevance to actual viewer retention. It's hard to say how effective this is, but remember that YouTube like/dislike ratios are not a viable metric for public opinion.

The only thing which disappoint me is that shit seems prevalent in communities which I used to personally enjoy.

This.

The stuff isn't, and never has been, cool. 100% "kekistan" territory.

The funny thing is that a lot of the techniques they use are basically the same things YouTube 'partners' before them used to inflate themselves. Deceptive practices like this were 'normalized' for profit before they were adopted for propaganda.

Such as?

When they lose their rebel status, in other words when the media/you stop giving a shit about their opinions and just ignore them.

Gaming primarily. Alt-right gamerbros are fucking cancer; see JonTron's debate with Destiny for the absolute STATE of this shit (youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM).

On halfchan too, Holla Forums-shit reguarly leaks into /g/ too which is a shame because I really liked enjoyed that board. One community which seems to have been at least moderately well-shielded from alt-right bullshit though is anime.

Maybe it's just because mods on /a/ are actually doing their jobs there, but I notice people tend to sometimes call out right-wing dog whistles when they do show up.

The mods there are autistically opposed to anything non-anime and will even delete anime threads if they veer into Holla Forums territory. I got banned for a bit after I made a joke about Karen being associated with Brexit. Kind of annoying but if it keeps the Holla Forumstards at bay then I guess it's OK.

In which case, it's kind of hard to tell how pervasive this shit is, though given what I've said about infiltration and false-consciousness psy-ops, places like Holla Forums and Stormfront probably fucked off when they realised this shit was not going to fly there (a sign that we maybe should raise awareness of how these people infiltrate and subvert online communities maybe?). At the same time, from what other anime related communities I visit, I don't see much propaganda at all.

Most people seem to stick to talking about the actual shows just as entertainment, and usually when you do shows which ARE actual far-right propaganda (see GATE or many elements of Kantai Collection franchise) they're either ignored, as they're mostly dog whistles specific to a particularly Japanese type of online reactionary (netouyo), or mocked by those in the know for being fucking stupid.

It may be a different story amongst actually Japanese communities though, who are basically the progenitors of this type of propaganda, particularly when you see people like Tokyo's latest reactionary psycho-warmonger governor cosplaying as Sally the Witch for example.

Yes it's very obviously the result of some backroom campaign to make being conservative "cool" to young impressionable kids around 14 years old (i.e. just when you start to become politically conscious). Of course these days on the internet you don't know if a bunch of morons just built a critical mass of a "base" or if it's some russian/US/whatever conspiracy orchestrated at a very high level

Fortunately, they're still pretty much all characterized as angry autistic virgins by people who are exposed to them a lot. In many ways it's kind of like the MLP of 2016

Because most people criticizing the alt-right are idiots and don't have the widespread appeal to get much acclaim.
Sargon made a video calling out nazis and it was fairly well received.

Hmm…

I just see a hesitance to discuss Jewish control in mainstream society, and the transgressive nature is leading to active attacks on the alt right, which makes anyone who wants to explore Jewish control of American power institutions have to go to an autistic image board.

Maybe white racial consciousness shouldn't be explored, but where am I supposed to have this conversation?

Also, the Iraq War was literally crafted by pro-Israel Jews and led to the death of people I know.

When can we have an open conversation about this in a place that isn't Holla Forums?

Sargon is really stupid/intellectually lazy, burgers are just easily swayed by british accents.

Anyways, concern for youtube shit is really stupid. The most I've come to witness is that people are broadly more anti-sjw nowadays, except for radical liberals who are retarded anyways.

That doesn't mean shit for neo-fascists, sjws are a non issue that's already fast-disappearing. Their whole movement is so lacking in nuance that they think opposition to retards is valid grounds for a political alliance.

Your preoccupation with jews makes you Holla Forums by default, head back and ram your head against the lizardman menace with your own kind.

The thing about anti-semitism is the pervasive myth that Jewish people operate on some form of organized and coordinated coercive level. In reality there are a lot of different "types" of Jewish people and sometimes they don't even have a lot in common

For example, about half of my friends are atheist Jewish people, and we're all half (or less) Jewish. None of us give a shit about Palestine, we only go to things like Seder to meet girls, don't even own yarmulkes, etc. And we're all going into/in normal fields that are much more dependent on getting a good degree than 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧connections🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Even among the actually observant and more insular Jewish people, the level at which 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧connections🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧 actually exist is much more on a family level than Jewish-wide level. Yes Jewish people are very disproportionately involved in fields like media and finance. In the case of media, it likely is the result of "I'd rather give this position to an NJB whose father I know", but you also have to consider that Jewish people are the most generally approved of religious group in the US, which obviously makes media a good fit.

In the case of finance, I'm sure I don't need to explain the history of why that is such a Jewish field. You could even argue that Ashkenazim co-evolved with the field itself, because of the huge genetic pressure (for a long time, the only surefire way to survive in a single area in Europe as a Jew was to have a lot of money)

what the fuck

They captured an isis flag and are showing it off

Its not just youtube.

Numerous websites have bots and shills (Reddit, Twitter, Facebook and etc) to make more conservative/reactionary views seem mainstream. It's one of the few things that I agree with liberals on is the bot wars that took place during the election. It just got way worse after trump won. What's worse is that some websites have the means to remove them yet do nothing because it boosts revenue.

Youtube comment sections have always been shit.

Actually, they are.
The majority of people is stupid, conservative and reactionary.
Maybe you haven't noticed it because you never leave the basement, or because you live in a liberal part of town, or because you live in scandinavia but the majority of people are just stupid like that.

Looks like he pissed his pants too.

What's that second pic supposed to prove?

Uhh, its largely an internet thing. Look at the picture of Charlottesville, those dudes were all NEETS and pasty white petit bourgie virgins. Let's be real here.

When the liberals stop being an even bigger laughing stock, which gives cover to all groups opposing them.

When will you realise you're being played as hard as they are? What do you think happens when two sides are convinced the other lurks everywhere or is behind everything?

When are you going to realise you're being had and see through the divide & conquer narrative being pushed here? We're all part of the same underclass being manipulated into fighting each other by a completely united elite.

What we are seeing now is the emergence of the western netouyo. Just a bunch of virgin losers who live primarily on the internet.

The irony is that the pinochetfags get completely BTFO everytime they go outside while the actual white nationalists are usually able to hold their own. Just goes to show you that without spooks fascism is weak as shit.

What did he mean by this?

The second pic is based off of trump bots. They use stock images of random people and post a hundred or more tweets a day.

I find it odd that he complains about ethnic enclaves despite living in NYC.

lol, got more?

Personally I'm very happy that the /a/ meidos ban political shit. There's no faster way to ruin a good hobby than political arguments.

is there anything more cancerous than this combo?

Here's a great thread on Trump bots

twitter.com/Rschooley/status/894061672146411521

Jesus Christ, this is so pathetic and sad.

Yeah turns out it is very difficult to get members of the poorest western generation in decades to support far right politics. Who knew?

How long until trumpfags dismiss it as a "false flag"?

This is exactly the sort of underhanded shit Holla Forumsyps and their fellow travelers would accuse Jews of.

Are you implying pone is a government psyop?

no, just that pone and the alt-right are both flavor of the month autistic interests to people who spend a ton of time on the internet. After pone and before now, it was gamer gate. And it was hating Tumblr SJWs around the same time, starting a little before gamer gate

This one sucks though because it got a moron elected president of the fucking US.

Its a shame every online community that mocks neolibs(sjws) are filled with closet Holla Forumstards and overt stormfags. Sargon and the e-celeb skeptic community clique are digging their own grave.

They have become very good at slowly taking over vulnerable (if you spend a very large amount of time on the internet, you are probably depressed and don't have many friends) young male cultures that lean towards the 16-20 age range.

I'm reasonably convinced Sargon is going farther right just because he knows that will broaden his appeal. It's actually a terrible sign, because that shows that the growth/community base is starting to become more organic

As the west decays the petty bourgesie will become more and more radical until eventually they are outright fascists. It's basically inevitable at this point. The west is done for.

it's easier to watch psueds than it is to force yourself to read something you disagree with it, even if it's the truth. Most people care about convenience more than what is true.

It's the age of the smartphone user, this describes practically everyone under 30

Every year really is 1933 2: Electric Boogaloo for the Left, isn't it?

American workers essentially the global petty bourgeoisie. It will hilarious watching them descend into fascist madness before the rest of the world puts them out of their misery just like they did to Germany in world war 2.

Yeah these guys really look like they are hurting for cash.

because they project harder than anyone else in the history of man.

everything they accuse 'the left' of doing, they're doing themselves. i guarantee it.

That's true, but normies don't often go to the kind of websites that attract the demographic I'm talking about

Whoever thought of this shit was very smart, whether it was a government or a group of 20 dudes on a white nationalist board with no life. They did not only target a very vulnerable demographic to begin with, but they also targeted the internet's "power user" websites. And because they knew that a lot of these users are young white virgin men, the main narrative that they chose to construct was that black people are stealing women, in addition to just heavily cherry picking news articles about black crime (Granted, I know black people commit more crime per capita, and that bmwf couples are shilled hard by the media).

The constant exposure to this manipulative narrative radicalized the fuck out of people who, 5-10 years ago, would have just been edgy atheists who spend too much time playing video games.

I am actually very curious who was behind all of this. I wonder if the media will ever figure it out, or whether normies will even know about it. If you go somewhere like Holla Forums or the_donald or even like /r9k/, you can see that the shilling is still very obvious.

t. Third Worldist that thinks anyone with more than a mud shack and a rusty plough is petty bourgeois (except for non-white First Worlders, don't want to sound racist!)

lmao, the only reason fascism became a viable option was "If we don't support the fascists in this crisis we'll have Russians raping their way through Berlin by 1940!". The '30s are over, stop fighting the last war.

Come off it user, just a few weeks ago this board was mocking James Fields for being a loser that was still living with his mom until a few months ago. Now he's "petty bourgeois" because what, he's a white male in the US?

I don't think this was a thoughtful targeting. I think they targeted literally every site they could, but only the white no life virgin communities really bought into it.

They were always shit, but when I was on the site we had community groups dedicated to mass flagging Nazis and shit. When google bought youtube things really started to go downhill.

He literally has a trust fund.

I've been wanting to inject some leftism into my shitty and retarded let's plays. Currently playing Stardew Valley and I'm going to start dropping some communism into the videos.

And? Marx was bankrolled by the son of a capitalist, but only nutjobs like Miles Mathis thinks that it means Marx was "ackchooaly" a secret agent for the capitalist class to disrupt the Left. Almost every time young alt-right protestors get doxxed they're either university students or working min-wage prolejobs.

This is as stupid as when that millionaire who inherited $20 million bankrolling Richard Spencer to tap that ass was "proof" that desperate porkies were racing to fund the alt-reich (GEDDIT?) and prevent the Final Class War To End All Class Wars

You've just admitted that the "narrative being shilled" is at least valid. Is pattern recognition wrong now too?

90% of the rise of the alt-right is attributable to the insanity of SJWdom. There's no shadowy cabal pushing this shit, it was just the inevitable reaction to the last decade (or more) of people addicted to the Internet being exposed to endless "Here's why straight white men are a problem" articles and think pieces, and rallying to the only groups that criticised this narrative (instead of writing their concerns off because "white male fragility lmao")

I too am waiting for how it will be linked to Putin , online Kremlinbots and the rise of Trump

My only point is that Fields is quite literally bourgeoisie, like most fascists. I don't care about how him or people like him feel. They should just fucking kill themselves.

Stardew Valley is fine, but rogulike Let's Plays are god-tier. Pick up ADOM or Sil.

People outside Holla Forums generally like to talk about shit that isn't baseless, paranoid conspiracy-mongering

iraq war was crafted by porkies of all race and gender for money. see dick cheney's crazy profits from the war for one.

So all American workers - even the black ones - are fascists?

And no one talks about Marx much in the real world either what's your point?

The problem is how disproportionately represented the narrative was, and how it was used to make sexually frustrated nerds become racists (of course, gamer gate and rampant SJWism played a huge role in setting the stage for this).

For example, both white and black people do fucked up shit every day. There are no shortage of idiots in either race. And while per capita crime may be higher among black people (let's say it's 50/50 crime committed by white and black people in the US), if 90% of the media you consume is written by white supremacists recruiting at your community who will conveniently not include anybody except the fotm hated minority, you will get a very biased view of the world.

The way the white supremacists work is through starting with reasonable facts and true opinions (such as bmwf shilling) and slowly exposing their community to more and more colored information to fit their narrative. It is an ongoing process. Just look at how quickly they almost completely took over the conspiracy community

There are some good explanations of how this worked in the gamer gate thread.

I just want something comfy, to be honest.

It's literally just a bunch of 14 year olds. They will stop once they realize that virgin idpol is stupid.

The only way to defeat their coolness is to co-opt it.
communism with fascist aesthetics w h e n

Jon's retard. He's the target audience of the aut right. Gullible idiots who get scared/upset easily. White nationalists go after those guys with spooky stories about black crime rates and scare them into wanting to do something about a made up problem. What the nazis also have going for them with this strategy is the general malaise of late capitalism that primes people to be looking for something meaningful to do. I'm not saying Jon's the only one, just that it's only the retards like him who are susceptible to it. And I put the blame squarely on us for not recognizing what the nazis are doing (again) and stepping in to provide a counter narrative. (Liberal idpol shit is not a counter narrative. It works in tandem with right-wind idpol to divide people into these groups)

Roguelikes are maximum comfy. Also barely anyone does video on them. ;_;

twitter.com/shane_bauer/status/901910367239938048

The rest of the takedown.

The only thing I think I can do better (besides have 7 viewers kill me) is do it on a Linux distro with free everything instead of the torrenting I do now.

Video and text have their merits. The problem with youtube isn't the format. It's the content. One of the big drawbacks of text is that it's strictly limited to the verbal component. No timing. No inflection. No tone. You have to do extra work to accommodate subtleties of expression, and it can end up being less efficient and less clear than a voice or a person on video. Depends on the context and what's being delivered.

That said, most of youtube doesn't have anything like the sophistication and depth of books, which is to say the issue is content, not format. The left would do well to make more use of video and meet people where they are instead of hoping they come to us. How many workers' movements succeeded by having meetings and hoping people showed up vs. going to workers where they spent their time?

Why is Holla Forums so non-white?

I have seen recently some "memes" on normie's pages (like reddit) and I see a huge increase on "communism memes", and they are very similar to nazi memes but now is communism, I even see a good amount of people on these communities starting to say "Papa Stalin did nothing wrong". I see a opportunity to shill hard this memes.

this

Reactionaries don't just spring from the Earth, many were simply formed/affirmed during the upsurge in sjw shit. Chalking the entire movement up to a shadowy cabal is Holla Forums-tier retardation, the internet is simply multipolar for it.
Edgelord virgin gamers were always dumb, and they were going to explode anyways. What the hell kind of social change would lead you to predict they would stop existing? Most of them are essentially drug addicts, escapists struggling against a bourgeois world and taking bad paths.

Bruh, they were already racists, they just didn't need racism as a part of their identity. Simple as that. To non-racists, black crime is as easy as looking at how shit black neighbourhoods are. The drug trade is merely a banned form of capitalism, and the cost in lives is nothing new to porky.

lmao, workers don't have trust funds. They don't buy muscle cars with trust fund money either.

The 14 year olds are doing babby versions of the real deal, which is white isis. True though, lots of them are going to grow out of it.

lol People talk about exploitation, pissman bosses, and commodification all the time. Marx just happened to lay it all out 150 years ago.

there's also all the fake Antifa accounts they make to gaslight themselves

The first paragraph is what the liberal idpol shit counter narrative is, i.e. "Those aren't problems (we looked at the data, bigot) you're just a fragile white fuckin' male". At least liberals don't add a fucking critique of how it's really capitalism that makes Muslim grooming gangs chase after vulnerable working-class white girls

And people talk about "bad neighborhoods", "those people that never tip" and "good schools" all the time, it doesn't mean they agree with Holla Forums that black americans need to be sent to Hell or Conakry

Because Holla Forums has demonstrably more extreme beliefs than mainstream society? Racism is a spook anyways, so of course the level will vary depending on your company.

Capitalism doesn't change though baby ;)

I honestly can't tell whether you're trying to conceal that you're from Holla Forums.

The left does this, outside of the internet. Part of the reason by alt-righters seem so strong on youtube is that their base doesn't really do shit besides online.

Online isn't a joke these days though. People spend lots of their time in virtual communities instead of meatspace. The left is noticeably scarce from that part of the culture aside from liberals using lefty rhetoric.

Give me some statistics or I don't give a shit. All that seems obvious so far is that alt righters have to ship people from across the country to hated rallies, while public left-ish groups are swelling and looking good to normies.

Who are some, any, prominent lefties online?

This is the kind of shit you'll be saying when you're no longer entitled to speak any opinion but that of the government.

yes that's what we will be saying. you caught us.

It's worth mentioning that the way YouTube algorithms work, both likes and dislikes give the same response to the program.
Basically, it doesn't matter if dislikes are 10 to 1, the video will still get the same treatment in search results.
This has been the case for quite a while, even after several years of updates to the search system.

This makes sense for youtube's business model though. Things that get responses tend to spread, whether the response is good or bad.

The actual left is oddly prevalent on twitter. Beyond that you're right our presence is lacking.

Twitter is not conducive to discourse even a little bit, though. It's a nice front for memes to get people used to the appearance of communism and all that, but it's not a place for ideas no matter how hard some people try to make it so.

That's not what I mean, tell me how "virtual communities" impact real life politics in numbers and not vague feelings.

Yeah, twitter is a terrible platform for actual discourse, but it gives us good exposure to the normies.

nigga we're talking about YouTube, it's not a philosophical issue

I actually meant to reply to you before I went to bed. Darn.

I'll check some out and see what's up. The only roguelike thing I play is Dwarf Fortress adventure mode. Not too comfy for me, but then again I start to take things seriously if I'm not completely relaxed.

examples?

What I don't understand is how these kids get suckered into a political movement. I figured most kids don't give a shit about politics.

it never was

These people don't though, they don't have any real knowledge of politics

I enjoy games, but I don't really see how the alt-right are destroying it.

Games seem more progressive now then they've ever been. Almost to a detriment where gameplay is second priority.

It's hilarious because Antifa seems to actually be majority white working class men, and the Holla Forumsacks&ancaps are all mixed raced NEETS. Just another day in burgerstan…

So despite the fact that Holla Forums claims to be this "redpilled" counter culture movement based in truth, in reality they were the shill this entire time?

I'm pretty sure they don't actually. I might just be bullshitting here but they grew up with the Internet and they see the retardness of Amerifat SJWs and keep getting told these people are left and therefore grow to hate them and also love how easily they can BTFO them. I think it's the same with what happened with the whole atheism rise on the Internet a few years ago.

Again though, it's not really about exposure, the tactic is about false-consciousness.

Well if most kids don't, some kids do. It's not complicated, and the young kekistanis are all larpers anyways, they don't know anything.

Nah, it's annoying to play lower-budget games when nazi larpers spam the voice comms. Especially on American servers, I barely see it on euro servers. Day of Infamy is pretty bad about it, since it's a wwii game.

Only you can't do that because idiots like antifa keep going out and clubbing actual peaceful protestors and it's not only illegal but it's driving more and more people to the alt-right movement. Think about it for 2 seconds you simple minded fucks. The average normie looks at an anarcho-commie group with a slogan of "peace through violence", the average normie thinks "well communism is shit, and also trying to enforce your political views by beating people while you wear a mask is the textbook definition of terrorism" so what's the alternative or opposite of that because those are both inherently bad and I don't want to be bad. Oh look, this alt-right movement where they literally just want to voice their opinion (which is their constitutional right to do even if it makes people uncomfortable or offended) seems pretty reasonable. I don't really want to gas all the kikes, niggers, and spics but given the two options I can handle some kooky ideas being spoken along with some legitimate points I agree with (when the other alternative is larping as a ninja and beating elderly people). Like how do you not grasp that the reason the alt-right keeps growing is because it's reactionary to antifa? And your solution is: just ignore them and the media keep ignoring them WHICH IS PRECISELY WHY THEY'RE OUT THERE MARCHING TO BEGIN WITH. Put two and two together dumbass. It's not a complex thing to grasp.

It's not a false conciousness though. It's just like how you leftists couldn't imagine how you could've possibly lost the election in November. It didn't occur to you that there was already a silent majority of normal people who had actively rejected your identity politics. You pushed so many people away from your platform with the "recognize my 20 genders" and "fuck white people, let's open the borders because we should just let in refugees en masse" and "diversity, diversity, diversity" that they're flocking to the right. Normies look at you people like you are literally insane for a lot of your ideas, and you have to admit a lot of them are batshit crazy, then you disenfranchised a whole hell of a lot of people and now you think it's some "false conciousness" instead of people waking the fuck up? Get real.

And this is another thing you idiots haven't figured out with your sjw bullshit. Most people who were centrists before were absolutely driven off to the Right when GamerGate went down. People that may have even listened to what you had to say. People who didn't give a fuck politics to begin with but you had to go and fuck with their video games before your PC bullshit has to reach into every corner of everyone else's life, that's what you people do and it pisses people off. Demographic after demographic is being marginalized by a small minority of trannies, feminists, and whatever other interest group that falls under your umbrella. It's not a "fake conciousness", you're just pissing people off left and right and you act surprised that people are telling you to go fuck yourselves. Even NEET autists can't just be left the fuck alone to play video games and eat tendies all day without having to hear about the new thing you found this week that you think's "oppressive."

What are you exactly?

I'm not him, but I'm going to guess some kind of retarded.

Please use proper grammer when refer to someone as stupid. Also, I'm on to you. Non of my black friends speak like this, so I can only assume your a pigskin mocking black people while also pretending to be black. Non of us are stupid. Gtfo!

Trust fund kids aren't part of the working class. The only difference between far right NEETs and them, is they actually get laid. I'll give you squatters though since most of them are original skinheads that have to make ends meet.

The chutzpah is killing me. I hate you Jews so goddamn much.

Isn't it much more likely that the reason Jews are the most approved of religious group is BECAUSE they have control over the means of mass communication and are able to shape the culture. Not because people just naturally love them so much?

Speaking of that if Jews are able to use the messages in their media to make themselves the most positively viewed religious group in a country they compose less than 2% of the population of, why is it so ridiculous to suggest that Jews would use the media to push cultural and political narratives that benefit Jews? That is basically the "anti-Semitic" belief of how Jews use the media.

The right is militant with Youtube likes/dislikes.

The left doesn't care for some reason. Once in a while lefties flag videos to get them taken down, but we really aren't tactical enough with page views, likes, dislikes, and creating our on channels that are good.

And that's the big problem.

I dunno, dude.
In my experience, Jews are like… disproportionately more likely to give me a free ride when I'm walking or standing. Or offer me jobs or money out of fucking nowhere. And as someone who was never Christian, I can count the amount of Jews who ever gave me shit over my religion as a kid (or, later, ran "gay agenda" ad campaigns) on one hand if I chop my entire arm off so there's nothing there to count at all.

Is this hard to believe?

you have to be aware of this double-standard by now. jews are bad for the same reason non-jew capitalists are good. this is your brain on idpol

it's just a reflection of attention-seeking liberal idpol.

Are we seeing the new paulbots here?

qt pi

Alice is best (despite being anglo.) Also, unlike a certain other girl, she doesn't ruin entire episodes.

I don't believe you faggot.

bump

Ayaya is best.

gulag would fit much better i think

Its another "he thinks Holla Forums are idpol democrats" episode
Listen being against the alt-right doesnt mean were bleeding heart liberals you sperg
you realize the world isnt a binary right?

Thats funny most "openly" autright and kekifaggots I find in MP games tend to be pretty shit at them

Sargon could make a video arguing about the benefits of eating shit, and his fan club will defend him.

B-but w-what if these views are actually getting really popular? Isn't it to be expected that some sort of white identity politics would arise during the time in which whites start to become minorities throughout the entire West? If younger whites did not buy into the ethos of their parents generation, and instead adopted the ethos of any generation before that time (or they created their own ethos…just as their parents' generation had done), wouldn't we expect some kind of reaction to prevailing norms like we are seeing with the 'alt-right.'?

Destiny is a neo-liberal sperg so he is FAR worse.

Jesus Christ, and then you will grow up and take the ingroup benefits of being a Jew. Every fucking young group is like that, totally not their parents, until you are.