CIA Antifa Infiltration

The CIA have a long history of covertly infiltrating leftist rallies. Be careful

leakofnations.com/fbi-hired-media-to-monitor-vietnam-war-protestors-such-as-noam-chomsky-howard-zinn-unclassified-fbi-files/

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/how-should-we-protest-neo-nazis-lessons-from-german-history-82645?utm_content=buffer15821&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo
youtube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs
theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/28/daily-stormer-alt-right-cloudflare-breitbart
youtu.be/-w_G8Of3Xgw
youtube.com/watch?v=x8inQZ750-k
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgw0idklwuI
newrepublic.com/minutes/124937/years-white-supremacists-dothan-alabama-police-department-allegedly-planted-drugs-guns-black-people
theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-has-quietly-investigated-white-supremacist-infiltration-of-law-enforcement/
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/08/18/when-white-supremacists-strike-police-dont-always-strike-back/?utm_term=.772c241502ad
youtu.be/XHbrOg092GA
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ur6d-D4zXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_for_Greater_Israel
jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism
youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk
youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc
youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
twitter.com/peppysmurf/status/806938018942566400?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre#Role_of_the_police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
cnn.com/2017/08/22/us/nypd-union-blue-racism-video/index.html
thegrio.com/2017/08/25/blue-racism-video-tone-deaf/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anyone remember when somebody claimed to have "infiltrated" antifa and gotten in the upper circles of "antifa central command"?

It's funny that they do shit like this and now complain when the media gets threatened and attacked. They started to get threatened and pushed around here in the UK after Grenfell, and state media started to actually own up to how fucking tone deaf and useless it is.

Violence is going to help the alt-right no matter what. Antifa needs to stop the protesting altogether or protest peacefully. Or demonstrate to the world that alt-right are the aggressors, and this may even mean to be willing to be the victims if they want to demonstrate in public against the alt-right.

Any violence at these protests will always be blamed on the left and used to further police power, government power. And remember, Trump is in office, so any powers he gets as a result of blaming mass violence on the left will be used against all leftists.

theconversation.com/how-should-we-protest-neo-nazis-lessons-from-german-history-82645?utm_content=buffer15821&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

And remember, even when they have all the media exposure of how a white supremacist plowed a car into a crowd of whites and blacks, they still blamed it on the left.

You didn't even read the article. Antifa is going to get us all killed if they give the alt-right the violence they want.

Except the opposite is the case today. People overwhelmingly blamed the alt-right during in the aftermath of Charlottesville

Burger and chief got so much flak for that they he had to make another statement condemning the far right.

Trump blamed "many sides." And refused to blame the alt-right as a dogwhistling move to signal to them he's on their side. And it's not a leftist in office right now, do you realize that, it's TRUMP. Of course any violence happens and he will blame it on the left as he's already proven he will do.

I'd be disappointed if the CIA didn't infiltrate all such organizations. Taxpayer money should allow them to.
I want them infiltrating all high risk groups and communities, to defend the state and the nation.
Antifa have shown to be a high risk group, for personal violence and property damage. I won't argue if they are morally justified or not do use such means, but they are factually dangerous.

Its a democratic system, fascist votes count too. Of course he will do what he can to maximize his votes.
If he blamed the alt-right, would he gain votes? Very few. Would he lose votes? Very many.

He is acting as the system demands of him. Democracy ensures he will act that way.

Who the fuck cares who he blames? Trump is the most widely disliked president in recent memory

And if Trump starts a nuclear world war he can declare martial law. Also this isn't even a democracy, it's a representative republic, but that's beyond the point.

A nuclear world war can make a civil war very real even before a 2020 election.

Also:

Nazis blamed the left for the violence that the Nazis provoked and used it to their advantage. Everything the alt-right does is right out of the Nazi playbook.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyeTj002DCo

Yeah yeah yeah, and the media said Hillary was going to win a year before Trump was elected. Take your head out of your ass. What's significant is that near half the voters voted for Trump, that's enough to cause a civil war.

This is ridiculously farfetched and paranoid. Even Fox News was shitting on the alt-right

I get too paranoid about this shit. I've never done anything but peacefully protest and then just talk a lot of trash on the internet but suddenly I feel like I need to kill my entire internet presence

This is Holla Forums level of paranoia, sage.

When it's all said and done, Republicans will still support Trump regardless.

Retarded levels of paranoia. Public opinion is overwhelmingly against the alt-right at the moment. Feels like Holla Forums ITT

There you go with that mass media bullshit again. And those "public opinion" polls also said Hillary was going to win a year before Trump was elected. Take your head out of your ass, violence is not going to ever help the left. Violence will be blamed on the left, as I've already proven how the Nazis in Germany did and how the violence is not being blamed on the "alt-left," whatever the fuck that is. Notice Trump doesn't even blame it on the Antifa organization itself, but the whole left, and at the same time he's dividing Americans up into two camps and normalizing it.

fixed

You have no evidence and you know it. Stop concern trolling Holla Forumsyp
>>>Holla Forums

You're Holla Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Vy7BiJPLfs

yep definitely Holla Forums

They named it "Unite The Right" for a very obvious reason.

That doesn't mean that a fascist take over is imminent you dullard. The fact that pretty much everyone who isn't alt-right is now condemning it is pretty evidentiary of that.

No, the backlash is them blaming the left at the highest office at the same time memeing the idea that leftists are against free speech. You really don't get it. It's called propaganda, again, right out of the Nazi playbook. And what makes you think it's not working on these stupid sheeple? Polls the media took? The same polls that predicted Hillary to win a year before Trump was elected?

Let me remind you, it's already here.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/aug/28/daily-stormer-alt-right-cloudflare-breitbart

I have more to say, everything the left is doing now is just not going to be effective. The alt-right is currently able to make it seem leftists are the violent ones, make the left seem unconstitutional by making them appear to not value free speech, even the destruction of the Confederate monuments illegally and legally, all of this is just making the whole left look bad. And these Nazis are capitalizing on it.

So the right is basically able to say the left is violent, the destroy public property, and hate the constitution. You think that's going to play out well?

I can't decide, are you a liberal, or just Holla Forums concern-trolling.

See
People are leaving his administration left and right, a lot of it is because he didn't strongly condemn them in the first place and had to make another appearance where he essentially backpedaled, hard. You literally have no evidence you euphoric fedora tipper.

So in acknowledging that, and with the right now being able to say the left is violent (any violence is already being blamed on the left by the administration), they destroy public property (Confederate monuments), and hate the constitution (anti-free speech), do you really think that's not going to make the government swing back to further right?

No, they are being fired.

Trump supporters are not blaming the alt right

youtu.be/-w_G8Of3Xgw

Confirmed for delusional Holla Forumsyp

like clockwork

Exactly, that's my point. They are so stuck on their own little safe spaces that they don't even know what the other side actually believes.

This isn't mainstream media, you Holla Forumssucker.
See:

All the leftist celebrities threatening assassination doesn't help the left look peaceful either. Do you get it yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=x8inQZ750-k

m8 are you even trying right now?

howdoyoudofellowleftists.png

That's not CNN you retard, those are people posting videos at rallies.

Same shit happened in 1920s-1930s Germany, and Hitler was seen as the leader who would rid the country of the filth and violence.

Also, this kind of shit doesn't help the left either.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vgw0idklwuI

See:

Let me reiterate. Violence will not help the left. The one with the moral high ground will win. And if the left keeps being associated with violence the right will always be able to capitalize on it, just like they did in the 1930s, that's exactly why the alt-right uses the Nazi playbook, because it worked. The Nazis were able to claim moral high ground because they were able to blame the left!

You done? Great, now back to
>>>Holla Forums

Kek you spergs have spent the last few years chanting GAS THE KIKES Nazi masturbation fantasy NOW in every corner of the internet - it's a bit late to get fucking pious.

You're worst than him tbh

What do you not understand about this sentence? Maybe if you try reading a whole sentence, maybe, jst maybe, you could figure it out.

That's exactly what they're planning to do. They've even infiltrated police departments. That's actually why there has been so many white cops killing blacks which later fueled BLM to do something about it. It can only happen with local police department complicity. If you know the history of the FBI and CIA then I shouldn't have to explain much to you on how they would assist.

Holla Forums not talking about the war of races and their homicidal bloodlusts should be a little more obvious now to you WHY. Because they're in the next steps of making it happen, which is what I'm telling you about how the left as a whole is being demonized right now.

newrepublic.com/minutes/124937/years-white-supremacists-dothan-alabama-police-department-allegedly-planted-drugs-guns-black-people

theintercept.com/2017/01/31/the-fbi-has-quietly-investigated-white-supremacist-infiltration-of-law-enforcement/

s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/402521/doc-26-white-supremacist-infiltration.pdf

Also, again:

washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/08/18/when-white-supremacists-strike-police-dont-always-strike-back/?utm_term=.772c241502ad

English is such an inferior bastardized language.

Are you salt-left idiots that deluded?

Finally got you to admit you're a Holla Forumssucker.

Yeah, and people by and large called that a crock of shit.

If you were an actual leftist and not just a disingenuous cuck for kikes, you'd be outing and shaming the soros-paid goons yourselves.
Your "by any means necessary" bullshit requires hypocrisy and therefore cognitive dissonance, which is why your movements are staffed entirely by drooling retards and rejects.
There is logical leftism, but it fails in real life and in game theory because logical leftism is always vulnerable to "cheaters" who use tribalism or self interest within a leftist system. The existence of cheaters in a system bounded by rules trying to constrain cheaters creates a system of infinite rules because cheaters will use infinite methods to cheat the system.
Leftism lacks a proper immune system against cheaters and that's why it always devolves into "kill everyone but me."
Pro-tip: if you or people you know enjoy watching other people suffer, then odds are you're a psychopath who needs to be culled.

So basically, as I've been saying in this thread, since the left will be blamed by the right for all the violence, corruption of morality, unconstitutionalism through groups like Antifa, yes, the CIA is actively infiltrating these movements because it ends in a fascist authoritarian police state.

See:

Read his post too:

You Holla Forumssuckers plotting commit genocide doesn't help your cause against the Zionist Ashkenazi international bankers either.

But that's exactly how they want it, pitting people against each other. That's how they've always done it.

What do you think happened after the civil war?
None of this shit is new, Edgar Allen Poe died after getting fed booze to go poll stuffing. The kikes are just scared that the tables will be turned against them for a change.

The only way for the human species to survive at all in the long run is if the jews are killed down to the mitochondria. They carry their sickness right down to the mtDNA.
The only true technological advancement occurred because of white people, and while you're busily trying to snuff whites out, you don't realize you're condemning yourselves to endless stagnation and slavery at the hands of the 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧elite🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧. They, of course, are hoping to take the slave yoke off of whites and put it onto an a.i. instead. Enjoy working for the kikes then being utterly culled once you outlive your usefulness to them.

You say "Jew" as if it's synonymous with "Ashkenazi." It's not Ashekenazis are who you are referring to, the bankers in particular. You all not understanding this is dooming you. The higher your ambition, the lower you fall. That's why you're in this situation to begin with, after failing to cull the Ashkenazis in Germany and convincing your own about what they do. The same is going to eventually happen in the end, a failure, just like the civil war, just like World War 2. I doubt you'll even know what the hell I'm talking about. But I don't really want you to learn, because that would at least save your genetic line, although they will not be "white" in the future anyway.

Those aren't leftists, they're liberals you massive fucking retard.

Jesus fucking Christ, Holla Forums read a book sometime.

Liberals aren't leftists you dip.

Those celebrities are leftists.

You don't know what it means you dumb fucking burger.

These are called straw man arguments. Now back to my original argument.

And my other argument.

And my original argument.

And my new argument.

You've outed yourself as a foreigner and therefore irrelevant.

So I've outed Holla Forums and a non-American. So far. Are there any actual leftists who will take and spread my advice to not associate with violence because it will be used against the whole left?

Yes, glad you understand your argument is a straw man. Quite the epiphany you had there.

the only strawman here is your deluded idea of what a leftist is. stop embarrassing yourself

All of the celebrities that made a threat on Trump's life are leftists, they voted Democrat or wanted Hillary to win, they are leftists.

Holla Forums proves to me over and over that their Autism Levels cannot compete with Ashkenazis'. I see it everyday, by every single poster. Just look at it, they've convinced you to give them a state in Palestine after revising the whole history of World Wars 1-2. You're just hastening your own demise though and I love it. But an enemy of my enemy is my friend for now. What a time to be alive. It's over for "whites" and you know it, this is really the last stand. The current generation has already been born a majority of non-whites. It's over and you know it.

t.Liberal

Hillary isn't a leftist you dip.

It's all in your head, Holla Forums. It'll be over soon.

What is it like being so fundamentally deluded about the world that you don't even understand your opponents' basic ideas? I really am curious.

The problem is that you don't understand American politics' two party system. That should be a big hint right there.

We're discussing AMERICAN politics, not the "fundamental methodology of politics."

This conversation is over, you're not even American and you're a Holla Forumssucker.

Now go and report me for derailing the because your feelings are hurt so I can unban myself again, Holla Forums in ass.

/thread

When are we all gonna come together, both sides are infiltrated, both sides are generally peaceful, both want the same thing generally. It is in the interest of the CIA to escalate things especially now that an outsider (Trump) is trying to finish what JFK started. Read pic related and watch youtu.be/XHbrOg092GA our common enemies are the CIA/MI6/Tavistock/MOSSAD etc, if we deal with them, we can peacefully discuss how to move forwards

No one read my favorite post.

If Hillary Clinton is the same as all other leftists because of "american politics", then that means that anyone who votes republican is the same as a nazi?

Hilarious

destroy cuba and viet nam, install puppet dictators throughout the world, and start a nuclear war against communism?

god this thread is trash

Ashkenazis are too smart. Google their QI's. There's just not enough brainpower to compete with them. That's just the reality. The only way they feel they have power over the situation is to antagonize the other side. That's why divide and conquer works. The dumb masses will choose to fight each other rather than realize the truth that they are powerless and the cause is hopeless.

Destroy the CIA, read the post, watch the vid then get back to me or don't, I don't care

Someone in this thread deserves a lifetime ban.

if that is your stance you might as well hang yourself now

Or I could not.

Utterly ridiculous. The fact that people vote for whatever is very slightly closer to what they prefer because it's the only real politik decision is vastly different from toeing the party line.

What's your point?

Would they have better luck if they hit you over the head with a bike lock like your a la Eric Clanton?

yes, the head of the u.s. government wants to destroy one of the most important and powerful parts of the u.s. government. please stop watching conspiracy videos on youtube
so leave and stop polluting this board with your embarrassing drivel

I've been permanently banned multiple times. This whole website is full of Holla Forums snowflakes like you that hate free speech. Might as well be women, bunch of pussies.

Or just watch the vid
how could one of anonymity possibly feel embarrassed?

You've been banned by everyone for being a total fuckwit, nothing else. You are permanently confused between possibly every political persuasion on the planet, and aren't even sure who you're addressing half the time.

If this post is you you legitimately deserve to get permanently range banned just to save the site from your idiocy.

That violence (or threatening violence/intimidation) is about the dumbest thing you people could do. You're talking about the alt-right and demonizing some white guys for marching and shouting weird shit about jews, meanwhile leftists at Berkeley just beat the shit out of child yesterday at a no-hate rally. If you idiots could unfuck yourselves and stop acting like absolute retards people might entertain your thoughts/ideas. They might also completely reject them and that's called Life. Welcome.

meant for

You're stupid. This is the problem, there is no cure.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ur6d-D4zXE

See:

try reading a book

If your conspiracy is true, fucking nazis were just puppets.

right so sharing a video of a cia whistleblower means that person doesn't read, great logic, also great argument.

Nazis still are puppets because now Ashkenazis want GREATER ISRAEL with billions of Jews in the middle east for the eventual world capital of Jerusalem with their world government.

Hence, why Nazism is making a resurgence.

That is you. Everyone who disagrees with you is simultaneously left, liberal, Holla Forums etc.
You're probably the dumbest person we've had in a week. The only reason it's not for months is because we had two ancaps that didn't understand much English a couple of weeks ago.

Nobody is going to spend an hour watching something you recommend because you're a complete fucking moron.

How is one a moron? because I'm willing to look at all angles and all information and shy away from something because someone labelled it with a magic phrase like conspiracy theory? A phrase that is document in a FOIA document to be used for exactly that. Why do people think that insults are an argument, why do people not want to see that the common enemy are the intelligence services that are playing both sides against each other?

not shy*

Is that legitimately what you believe? Are you really that insane? Can your brain really not understand why white males/females could possibly feel disenfranchised when the democratic party just spent the last year and a half telling them they weren't needed at all? How the democratic party literally said "if you're white you're deplorable"(paraphrasing) and how they could still win the election without them? Like, does your brain not put 2 and 2 together and think for just a second it has nothing to do with the jews and you probably just shoved centrists to the right and the traditional conservatives even further to the right with your nonsense and identity politics? Jesus Christ you people are literally autistic as fuck.

What do you think the destabilization in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan is for?

So when you see the alt-right being anti-Muslim, remember it's because being anti-Muslim is pro-Israeli.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_Israel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_for_Greater_Israel

do you not consider that both could be true to some extent, are you still in the stage of your evolution where everything is black and white? where there is only the way you see it and everything else is wrong?

You should probably read The Talmud, the parts related to "inheritance of the nations."

Yes, geniuses, you figured out the jews want to be back in Israel and blahblahblah, I'm talking about the US specifically. You're saying it's "duh jews" that are driving naziism in the US instead of the left absolutely disenfranchising them at every turn in the last election? Come the fuck on. You need to understand why people have been driven further to the right in the past few years and it has almost nothing to do with jews.

It's plain as day that casual violence in the street will lead to a police state.

I've read the talmud, I know what their agenda is from the talmud, but you seriously sound just as crazy as the alt-right people you're trying to demonize right when you say it's the jews driving people to be neo-nazis and alt-right.

jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messiah_in_Judaism

I really don't care what happens, nothing is going to change this. They are already doomed to hell for this. It really doesn't matter, we have to die in less than 60-100 years anyway. But they will be in hell forever because they were made to be evil.

Nothing matters except the sins we do or don't do about it,.

I'm not saying any of that, I'm just pointing out that could it not be multiple reasons, like is it not possible that different people have moved for different reasons? Is it not possible that some people have read different things to you and had different experiences than you? or have you read all evidence and had all experiences and thus your conclusions are absolute and are the only possible reason that anyone could have?

It's not my fault you don't understand. Shouldn't the fact that nothing anyone does can take away the Ashkenazis' power be proof it's destiny? This is Biblical, you can't change God's will. He made those to do the evil that they do. If this wasn't true, then there would be no Bible to tell us about this prophecy.

Right, sure, the jews are whacky fucked up people, everybody knows that. My question to you Holla Forums is if you feel this strongly about the jews, why don't you denounce their biggest stronghold in the US (Hollywood) and stop giving them money? Because you want to see a tranny represented in a new tv show or movie? Because you want to see a "strong independent woman" in a netflix show? You're selling off your principles to the jews you claim to hate.

Thank you. Another voice of reason. But again, I don't think there's anything we can actually do to change it, because look, even in this thread the majority is not ready to not use violence.

Ok what the fuck am I even reading right now? If you people claim to be leftists and claim that jews are the problem, then why the fuck are liberals like you out at events like Unite the Right shouting down white guys for literally calling out the jews in public? This shit makes absolutely 0 sense. It's absolute doublespeak.

so true especially with IC agitators on both sides constantly stirring the pot, the only possibility is to see the IC as a common enemy but you are right, it won't happen

Don't confuse me with "Holla Forums." I may be liberal, but I'm not going to support fascism because "you" think I hate all "Jews." Also, Ashkenazis are not Jews, the basis of this fact is also a reason why you're doomed just like yids.

All I am pointing out is the fallibility of your thinking, believing the way you see things is the way everybody must see does not allow for growth or learning from the experience of others, you have zero idea about me and my thoughts or political leanings

oy gevalt

The problem is, you call literally anybody to the right of your views "nazis", even centrists who might actually be somewhat perceptive to whatever the fuck your message is. The left's definition of "fascism" equates to literally any Trump supporter and it's a really easy way to lose the next election when you're out punching anybody in a MAGA hat because you decided to label them a nazi so it's ok to be violent towards them.

The greentext is generally correct.

Before the conference in 1942 that produced the "Final Solution", there were several ideas floating around as to what to do with the Jews. Most were versions of what the Zionists themselves wanted (namely Patagonia or Palestine) and it took them [the Germans] until 1940 to realise that fact. With that, they chose to deport the Jews to Madagascar - a measure which had been popular in anti-Semitic circles since the 1920's. The only trouble with this was it would require exposing most of the Reich's merchant navy to enemy fire and thus too great a risk. Some people in government questioned the rationale of giving Jews something resembling a state, even if it was to be somewhere inhospitable and ultimately under German control.

I didn't say everybody everywhere thinks like me/or sees things like me, but if you people who claim to be leftists are still confused as to why you lost the election in November, I can see why you would think that it must be a jewish conspiracy that there are now "magically" more white nationalists, more people shoving to the right, more neo-nazis.

This is a straw man argument. I have not made that claim anywhere ITT.

I know it's hard for alt-right to understand actual Biblical prophecy, but if you read that Bible you'll realize nothing in it is going to change.

And when matching up the current events and the history with the prophecy shows who are the evil that is told of in the Bible that would rule this world. And it's not going to change, any actions you all take is just actually making it happen as it was already foretold in the Bible.

It's not a strawman, that's literally whats happening out there on the ground right now, outside, in the real world, genius. Look at the tactics these people are using, they're literally assaulting people for the haircuts they have now "because it's a white guy and it sort kinda looks like a military haircut ergo he must be a nazi." I'm not making this shit up and if you're at all watching this shit going down, you know I'm right. Why are white people, not even at UtR but at places like California getting their MAGA hats smacked off their heads? Because the left is throwing a temper tantrum and using any excuse at all to demonize the opposing side and assault them.

Again I never claimed to be a leftist, you are making an assumption, all I am pointing out is that if you spend enough time looking at other peoples perspectives you will see that there is some truth in most things, for example I agree with your premise of why people were pushed right, it certainly happened to me that way but I am just saying it is not the only reason and the only way we will come together is if we, with an open mind look at the views of others

Well maybe it's because those guys with that haircut are advocating genocide of anyone who isn't a white male, even threatening white women because they are "coalburners" as they call them.

Alt-right are not victims, but you're playing right out of that Nazi playbook like I described ITT. But in the end, it's not going to work out for your cause, you're actually hastening the destruction of what you call the "white race" even faster.

I'm always interested in different perspectives and ideas, but I'm also a fan of logic and rationale and at the moment the left seems absolutely devoid of it. Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=0H27Ul9ZsHk

youtube.com/watch?v=CmiFeW1fNtc

This is the real world. This is how lefties are behaving and you can't figure out why there are more white nationalists and/or neo-nazis? Could it maybe, just maybe, be the fact that white guys have been called nazis so fucking much when they weren't that they finally just said "Fuck it, you've called me a fascist 1,000 times now and you're trying to hurt me even though I'm not one I might as well join up with them"?

Boo hoo, a fascist got slapped because he advocates the genocide of other human beings wahh. Get the fuck out of here. The mindless sheeple might fall for that shit, but not me.

First off, you have no fucking idea what someone's political beliefs are based solely on a haircut and you sound like an absolute idiot for even suggesting that. Also, white nationalists don't want to literally gas everybody and genocide them. You clearly don't know anything about their ideology. White nationalists are just like black panthers or 2% nation of blacks who want a future and land for their own people and for everyone else to stay out and leave them the fuck alone. That's why there's a small part of the BLM that actually agrees with the "nazis" because they both want the exact same fucking thing.

No.
t. - white guy

I completely agree, that is definitely the case, I'm just saying it is not the only reason and some people have different reasons and if you believe that the way you see things is the only way it could be and that they way you have figured things is the only logic and rational, you are blinding yourself to the nuance and what else is put there

What evidence do you have at all that any of the people in either of those videos was an advocate for genocide? I really want to hear this and see how crazy you actually are. Break it down to me from those two videos where did any of those people say anything about genociding other human beings.

And yet antifa is more white than the neo-nazis

Just remember Holla Forums, YOUR enemy are the Ashkenazi international bankers and their specific networks that do the dirty work, NO ONE ELSE. Not a whole race, not a whole ethnicity, not anyone but THEM. Now why don't you focus your attention on your real enemy? You won't because you know that is hopeless. Your sQI's are too low to figure out how to win. There is no victory for you. Deep down you know it too, that's why you lash out at those you 'think' are inferior to you, because you know sure as hell is real, that Ashkenazis are too smart for you.

If you see the idiots in antifa when they're getting arrested of getting their asses handed to them, you'll notice that most of them are "brown people" ie hispanics, you've got a spackling of blacks that just like to tear shit up and then a small minority of apologetic whites who come from liberal campuses (like berkeley) and just enjoy being contrarian of pushing marxism at any chance they get. antifa itself is a reactionary movement from the globalist who want open borders causing strife anyway they can because Trump has been pressing for a border wall so hard on the US southern border. If you even remember the last election at all, you know that globalization was one of the biggest fucking issues. Jesus christ it's like you people don't even politics at all.

I still don't see any explanation from you people as to how you know the guys in the videos I posted were nazis or fascists. I'm still waiting. You've been brainfucked to think anyone who disagrees with you must be a nazi by default and it's the definition of insanity.

Ahh, the usual nazi tactic of lying.

Holla Forums we know you're nazi because you said you were nazi dum dum.

What kind of crack are you people smoking?

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

Trump is for the actual globalization, Zionism.

Where did I ever said I was a nazi? You're deflecting and generalizing like a crazy person right now.

Jews never lose.

I didn't say the entire left but I'd pose this to you:
If we're going to assume that they're both equally fringe movements, why have so many people came out denouncing and shouting down the white nationalists but CNN literally just did a story with antifa promoting "peace through violence" a week ago? That's a crazy ass double standard and it amazes me how you people don't see that.

What does that even mean? You're avoiding my very real questions right now instead of using your brain to do some critical thinking and facing hard facts. It's sad.

Who are you trying to fool? Leftists who support Antifa wouldn't even care if you convinced them with a lie like that. Think about that for a minute. So dumb.

It's very clear what it means.

Do you even know what a white nationalist is? Hint: It's in the fucking name idiot.

No, it's very clear that you can't engage in actual conversation about these topics without your head spinning and derailing the shit. I thought you people talked about politics here but it seems like it's one hell of a circlejerk instead.

In some weird way I managed to mind control some of Holla Forums to actually meme what I said ITT. So weird.

So fucking weird. See what I mean, if you can easily manipulate whiteys online, imagine how much more the Ashkenazis are doing IRL to whites.

See:

Holla Forums anything you say is meaningless and you know it, once I remind you that the Jews never lose.

twitter.com/peppysmurf/status/806938018942566400?lang=en

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George

Why do Nazi neckbeards love Russia so much now?

lol at Holla Forums thinking black reactionaries are new. That guy is clearly a republican voter

I have no clue. There's some kind of glitch in the matrix. During the cold war the red scare was targeted at lefties- anyone "less conservative" was potentially a communist, as if that were a bad thing, now the actual traitors to the Russians are righties. But the Russians fought the Nazis in WW2. Now neo-nazis support a Zionist president with a Jewish daughter and 3 born Jewish grandkids. Blah blah blah. Things just don't make sense anymore.

Yeah, it's so fucking weird that a random person shows up, reads what you're saying and has a totally opposite opinion on the same topic. You must have either great "mind control" skills or maybe you're just not in touch with reality.

You don't read very well.

Yes, everyone knows Spencer is controlled opposition and always was when he didn't immediately kick out people with swastika flags from the UtR rally. He's aligned with jews and his entire schtick was to do something so outrageous that it discredited and obscured any legitimate points conservatives actually had at that rally. Just like antifa is doing the same for any leftist PoV, only they're moving around from city to city and literally assaulting people with bike locks to the head and beating kids while trying to push some anarcho-commie ideology. Like it's kind of crazy how you people can understand this shit about the alt-right and Spencer but you can't grasp what the fuck's going on with antifa. It's like you've got mental blinders on.

It's funny you'd say that considering the only people carrying literal USSR flags out at protests are the leftists. Are you trolling or are you really this oblivious?

I didn't say "black reactionaries are new", I was rebutting the fact that the other user said "antifa is whiter than white nationalists." Are you people really this retarded? I thought people were joking about you being mental and wanting to actually see what your PoV was now that I'm here you really do sound like mentally challenged people I'm just being honest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greensboro_massacre#Role_of_the_police

This is how the are going to unite even more than just the right, because there are white supremacists inside police departments. They can only be able to commit mass genocide with the help of local police departments and the FBI and CIA will assist.

Antifa is just going to make help make it happen. There will be mass violence at these rallies, people will die on both sides, and then they'll blame it on the whole left.

This will almost occur amidst a foreign nuclear war with the Koreas, China etc., as the alt-right starts mass murdering people.

I have a hunch that the government will take some of Mexico's Northern land as a kind of tax to pay for the wall and then use that southern war with Mexico as a cover for the genocides.

This is also out of the Nazi playbook.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Einsatzgruppen

Rough times ahead. A lot of leftists will show their true colors (cowardice) when they join the right in exchange for 'safety.'

Sorry about the typos, I didn't proofread.

See:

learn German history you sperg

this. I would hate Holla Forums a lot less if they actually tried to do some damage to Jewish bankers

Yeah I read that post, now break down what you're trying to point to. There are different components there. I see you're trying to tie in some white-nat people to the police department, so your logic flows like this>
You're being played like a fiddle and you people are out there thinking you're justified in attacking police. Look at Phoenix. Look at Dallas. You're initiating action against the police yourselves then you're surprised when they gas the fuck out of you? Come on, idiots. Whether you're on the left or the right, have half a brain cell and understand you don't attack police, you especially don't attack the police who are protecting you because you don't realize that's really one of the only things stopping the alt-right and other people from just going out there to beat the shit out of these kids carrying communist flags on US soil.

I hope you eat shit and choke for the safety of everyone in this board.

Explain what was wrong with this statement:

I'm glad you have reason. What's worse that the left is doing is now kicking their sites off the Internet, which means it's harder for people like us to see what they're talking about, what they're currently up to.

It's like the left is doing everything to get us all killed. They're basically giving them a literal safe space. Now that they have to go to the deep web, it makes them even a tad bit harder track and identify who is going there. Basically inviting them to become more technologically literate.

The left is fucking leftists up right now.

This concept that everyone is blaming the Nazis has no connection with reality.

You're just full of straw man arguments.

But that is fucking false, they are recruiting all kinds of dumbasses. Who exactly do you think are all these people posting their memes on all these chans?

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

youtube.com/watch?v=RIrcB1sAN8I

They tell you they originated the alt-right memes as a "fun" way to get young angry white boys to believe their ideology.

But you're just Holla Forums on here defending yourself is all. No leftist would be defending Holla Forums. So just fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

The CIA don't even need to infiltrate antifa at this point. Antifa are more than happy to serve the CIA's interests of their own volition.

The Fascist-vs-Antifa clashes are nothing more than LARP events from the government's point of view. Another kind of gladiatorial fighting to keep the populace entertained and distracted from matters of importance.

that's my point you retard. It looks like you didn't even follow the chain of replies ITT properly, that's your problem.

Ok. I see, there's another poster. Well the Anonymous posting name is now obsolete on chans now. It should be removed. It's tragically ironic now that the overwhelming majority of posters are so concerned about their identity politics, white males in particular, while posting under the name Anonymous.

Holla Forums never was Anonymous, Holla Forums are just newfags.

They tactically make sure there are always more whites than non-whites in every police department.

Typical Holla Forums straw man argument, claiming I made an argument I didn't make. Tsk tsk.

Notice the way Holla Forums is talking, this is exactly what I'm talking about how they are going to always blame any violence on the left.

That's why Martin Luther King's example is even more relevant now. MLK and the civil rights movement was successful BECAUSE it was peaceful. If Antifa keeps falling into the violence that the alt-right keeps intentionally provoking, then you will get the whole country being anti-left and then the alt-right gets what they want.

See:

Antifa isn't even radical, all they do is punch racists.

Kek is there a screencap of it somewhere?

It was allowed to "succeed" because it didn't materially threaten the system it was in, and much like Ghandi's "peaceful" movement benefited significantly from the actions and threats of other violent groups, in this case The Nation of Islam and the Black Panthers.

Peaceful movements are fine for some things and circumstances but if you think the people that benefit significantly from the way things are will just change them because you ask nicely then you have brain damage.

Because we are.

Die choking on shit cop cuck.

Violence isn't going to help.

Hi Holla Forums.

You're incorrect.

Cops are the enemy you stupid fucking retard. They're an occupation force enforcing the will of the bourgeoisie and are killing the working class by the bushel right now.

Pseudoleftist piece of shit. Die with your cop friends.

What do you guys think of Antifa groups organizing into sort of militant community self-defense groups in the style of the Black Panthers and similar groups? Organizing militant self-defense against the state and fascist groups rallying in the area. Could be better for building dual power?

Good way to make the US a literal police state-surveillance state rather than just a electronic surveillance state that it is already.

Hi Holla Forums.(PERSON OF INTEREST WAS DETAINED FOR QUESTIONING FOR THIS BOOTLICKING)

Good way to usher in a federalized police force by uniting all local police departments into a national police force.

Hi Holla Forums.>>2026683

I don't know what site you're from or who you really are IRL, but you're not a leftist.

It probably would get responded to with a crackdown, even support for gun control from the right if guns were involved like they were with the BP.
Doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Self defense from the state means if they violate you, they are the aggressors. You have a right to organize in the US, this way. They already crack down on leftist groups or individuals regardless of how they organize.

CIA run the DSA for sure.

hi /r/hilaryclinton

It already is you worthless fucking faggot.

Good way to get invaded by another country, like Russia in particular. They literally invented what's called stealth invasions/hybrid war. Putin's own design. He obviously already started it with helping Trump get elected.

I'm calling Holla Forums the people who want to cause the events to create the police state.

Damn I guess we should just vote for Hillary and let fascists rally in our communities then. Pack it up boys

Not yet a police state, but attacking cops is what the fascists want you to do to further unite the right and they will crackdown on leftism, and increase police powers. They'll point the finger at all the copkillers, all the monument destroyer/public property vandalizers, anti-constitution anti-free speechers, and say it's all because you're leftists.

Facist cuck Holla Forums mod just banned me for advising leftists not to use violence.

Remember Holla Forums, Jews never lose.

This is more Holla Forums propaganda.

See:

Which is why I suggest a more directed strategy here:

Show people in these communities that if the police won't protect them from fascists (or from the police themselves), you can and will.
Do you think we need cops on our side or something? We don't.

Cops have already started the anti-left propaganda, equating leftists as copkillers.

So you see, violence will not help the left, violence will help the right.

It's not smart to be dumb.

cnn.com/2017/08/22/us/nypd-union-blue-racism-video/index.html

thegrio.com/2017/08/25/blue-racism-video-tone-deaf/

Yeah, because he's a fucking liberal.

Lmao

I'm not even suggesting illegal violence under the current state of things, just self-defense where necessary of protests, org meetings, etc. This should be completely legal in most if not the entire United States. People already don't trust the media and the government. Is your argument that even if we switch to more directed tactics, they will slander us anyway? If so, then do you want us to just do nothing? Dual power means competing with state and corporate institutions for influence over the people. This might scare the state into openly destroying our counter-institutions, but that would be their mistake.

Yep, they call this latest anti-left propaganda, "blue racism" for obvious reasons, if you can understand propaganda.

It's a way for cops to play the victim, while the real aggressors are already inside the police departments in the highest ranks, the white supremacist cops they hired.

It's how the right is playing the victim by saying leftists won't let them have free speech. Wake up.

Violence won't help anything, in fact violence is helping the right.

Don't be a dummy.

What's so funny. I've been banned 3 times in the last 20 minutes. Newfag.

See:

>See, I'm the one being persecuted here, by fascists even!

are you a bluephobe or something

If you are not inclusive of blue people you are a bluephobe. CIA and FBI are workers too, fellow leftist!