Sam Harris VS. George Galloway On Zionism, Islam And Western Global Military Interventionism

Make it happen, internet! #FreePalestine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6jfTaIW8mqg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I as a gay man want to "free" a country that supports throwing me off buildings?

Palestine can get firebombed into a smoldering crater for all I care.

Palestinians aren't leftists and opposing Zionism has nothing to do with abolishing capitalism.

Are you being serious?

Destruction of a Capitalist Ethno-State that uses Europe and the United States for their own goals has everything to do with abolishing capitalism.

Exactly why Israel needs to be destroyed. I mean they are supporting ISIS after all.

Zionism is reactionary idpol and imperialism. It must be confronted and eliminated (especially within our own ranks.)

user being gay has nothing to do with it, we tell you to kill yourself because of your personality.

Ah yes, I forgot that just because a population isn't leftist it deserves to be under apartheid rule.

Let's be frank, Zionism is one of the two standing blocks of a very faulty and imperialistic foreign policy designed to keep natural resources of the entire MENA and Central Asia region flowing towards the West under terms no democratically elected governments would ever adhere to. Without the dual support of Zionism and the carefully constructed network of conservative islamisms defended by the Saudi and other gulf monarchies, capitalism as a whole takes a blow. This arrangement is crucial for the survival of modern capitalism, and it even helped win the cold war itself:

US, Israel and Saudi Arabia are exactly like Prussia, Russia and Austria in the 19th century. As long as they're around, the old order will survive through violence. It's any decent leftist's obligation to attack Zionism and the gulf monarchies, once they're gone a whole epoch of capitalism is gone.

From what I hear there are areas where homosexuality is accepted as reported by abby martin

t.sionista

Yep, fuck em.

idgaf how oppressed you are, it's no excuse to want to cut off my head.

Don't you think making such a generalization of the Palestinian people is wrong?
Sounds like your just retard who fell for Holla Forums memes tbh

Hey sinner, does the OP say "#FreethePalestinianpeoplewhoaren'tbigots" or does it say "#FreePalestine"?

sure wonder who is behind that post

Communism is not about helping "good" people as opposed to "bad" ones, its something for everybody, even if they have been shaped by fascist or Islamist superstructures

We understand you're trying to do a clever satire or false flag but it doesn't work because you - not your character, you - have the wrong information, dumbass

thanks for that, really causes one to ponder

Galloway would get mad and rekt. We would look bad for being on the wrong side.
Sounds look a good idea, Mr. not-cointelpro.

Could it be that the apartheid, death and suffering of literally millions of people by the West's foremost ally is a slightly higher priority than local gay rights?
You realize that under Israel gay Palestinians have as little rights as straight ones?

Nah bitch go back to Holla Forums

is that a fucking spiderman mask?

We have this thread every week, comrade.

This is what happens every. Single. Time. We have a thread on Israel. Every single time.

Topkek Sam Harris would run off crying. You want proof?
youtu.be/6jfTaIW8mqg

Watch and enjoy liberals getting rekt.

JIDF you won't slide this thread

was spiderman a commie all along?

It would be fucking great to watch that

George Galloway is MI5.

Palestine is probably the most liberalised area in terms of gay rights in the Arab world.

galloway isnt mi5. they're just a dumbass

Yup
PFLP much like any Palestinian militia doesn't have acces to much equipment (Hamas gets a bunch of shit from foreign powers but they still mostly use homemade equipment too)
So they scrounge and use whatever they need. The dude probably thought it was just a decent balaclava.