AntiFa is actually pretty cool

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcugcSCKZg

Antifa destroys Neo-Nazis apartment after doxxing.
Neo Nazi gets arrested after, and Antifa still at large.

But in all seriousness, is there any fucking pussies on this board that have a problem with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/how-should-we-protest-neo-nazis-lessons-from-german-history-82645?utm_content=buffer15821&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus fucking Christ

Also no pretty colol

smh

I think most anons here have seen this already, its regularly posted

Incriminating evidence.

I don't understand these fags.

They like Free Speech but don't like the consequences.

Not that I don't find this pleasant to watch, but, I fail to see what this acchieves.

Every bit counts, comrade. Besides, you said it yourself, entertainment.

It scares fashies

Making Nazis angry is good praxis.

My favourite part is the Hitler portrait next to the TV.

Hahaha holy shit I didn't even see that. I guess it confirms that they were in the right apartment.

Seriously if you're going to do this stuff at least rig the door with a bomb, this accomplishes nothing, we are at war and we have done nothing to retaliate.

You scream freedom but don't like certain people's freedom…

Freedom form capitalist exploitation, not Freedumbs.

Regular antifa naysayer, here. This is a good action. I approve.

Americans are just fucking mongs in general. They don't realise that antifa and the nazi in this situation didn't have firearms. If they were in America, they both would, and would change their plans accordingly.
Also the nazi wasn't even in so they're just going to get their guns stolen like a bunch of fuckwits.

It sends nazis on a desperate, monkey brained wild goose chase like this

Christ these people are fucking dumb.

this, accelerate the dialectic

Did you get your checks from Soros yet comrades? Mine seems to be late.

I did but it was about 15 bucks too short.

Are we going to ignore where they get their funding from? I fear that we are all being played.

Duh? Where have you been?

love that image

funding for what

Indeed, I have all the proofs. I will post them soon. Maybe tomorrow, or the day after. I just can't do it right this second.

But you're objectively the cuckold, you got cucked out of your own country by a billionaire.

I mean, schadenfreude is nice.
But you guys realize all this smashie shit is just that, right? Nothing changes.

ironic that they talk about how violent 'liberals' are while advocating for their extrajudicial execution.

you do realize this smashie shit is anonymous right? Some people are activists and have political lifes outside of this

Jesus. I'm just passing through, but Holla Forums is really even more bitter, bile-filled and a hating resentful circlejerk than Holla Forums is.
You guys should be locked up with one another and let you resolve your childhood issues that way.

*teleports behind you*
*smashes you into a million pieces*

Gonna throw us a bone or something in the mean time?

I'm losing faith in humanity.

These are people that want to genocide, oppress and exile entire sub-groups of people. They are not on the same level of "bitterness" or "hate" as leftists. The only reason you or anyone believes they are is because at least leftists have the courage, vigor and passion to act.

I thought most of them just wanted to build a wall.

The thought police that is.

Is everyone going to just ignore the hypocrisy? Just throwing out ad hominem, muh capitalism, or muh 'muricans wit guns…

You advocatw silencing those with opposing views, get it through your thick fascist skulls. You want to silence all but your own opinion and don't care what means it takes to do so. You debase yourself and claim supremacy….

I think if you keep throwing words like fascist around and accusing me of being a fascist you may just turn me into a fascist.

Time stamp. I can't find it

It's about making a Nation completely based around Capital and not about the well being of the people.

Oh whoops I'm a fascist now! Nazi masturbation fantasy now! Gas the kikes!
My 15 years of being a Marxist means nothing now!

do you have the adult's guide to opposing fascism?

Not only are antifa nothing but a hoard of idpol SJWs, not only are they making the left look bad and drawing more people to the right, but they also seem to enjoy violating people's privacy and personal property just because they don't like them.

Fuck antifaggots, and fuck every edgy teenage keyboard warrior in this thread who defends them. Shit like this makes me question why I support my fellow leftists at all when its apparent you would all just bring back Stalinism if you ever came to power.

The left is dead.

Hi Holla Forums, sorry you guys can't leave your mother's basement without getting (rightfully) beat up by Antifa, but that doesn't mean you need to falseflag as us to try to defile the only organization doing something to stop you reactionary fucktards.

Not everyone who's against the unhinged lunatics and charlatans who compromise the modern "left" is Holla Forums you fucking retard.

Was for

There is nothing wrong with killing your enemy

I'm a bit sad that no one itt has posted some antifa chicks yet.

damn………..

There is if you do it in a way that turns everyone else against you.

Except that you're rightfully going to jail if you do so.

When every enemy is dead we will be released or prison abolished all together.

Can't tell if sarcasm.

Nazies have no power, they have no ability to change law. Neoliberal should be the main target. There the real threat.

shit grammar but true, also something people need to take into account is that the so called alt-right are just as much proponents and defenders of neoliberalism as the #imwithher trash.

No they aren’t. In the aut-right there’s a wide range of beliefs on economics from Keystone to Rothbard. The aut-right is a purely social ideology. Most members don’t care about economics. Some are neolibs, but most aren’t.

Why does it need to achieve anything? Bringing misfortune to wicked people is its own teleology.

That pic is one of those that never fails to make me grind my teeth.

Nothing.

They should have fucking done Home Alone type traps throughout the fucking house. How many legos he could have stepped on

Was that your flat?

They didn't fuck his shit up nearly as much as they shoulda.

The fact that Marx recognized someone couldn't simply live outside of Capitalism decades before this twitter post is disgusting. That this person thinks living in a system, and thus being affected by it is some sort of trump against Communism barely phases me anymore. Truly sad and disgusting.

This can't be the state we're in holy shit

1:04 behind the bike

youtube is such fuckiung cancer

Buhhhhhhh why aren't we pacifists buhhhhhh we need to wait for violence buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I hate that image, I hate it so fucking much. Outside of the refutation others have made, the cemetery he's buried at isn't owned by communists, it's owned by a private trust.

I hope they get shot the next time the break into a house. Karma gets everyone eventually!

Rare to get a youtube refugee.

Cmon Hoochie, try harder

I don't why this matters.
You're not really responding to what I said.

Read the video description, retard. This was a revenge attack for a neo-nazi riot against leftist spaces, and the guy way known to not to be at home.

pic very related

What makes the enjoyment obscene? Getting into a fight? Robbing someone? Vandalizing property? Stealing?

Buddy where have you been the last ten years. Stop being a pretty boy and own up that you'd rather obey the law than break it, and to do otherwise is obscene.

These things happen daily for material reasons but because there's an ideological component involved everyone's furious. You're more entrapped within whatever you're accusing me of being entrapped in.

There is a statistical likelihood your apartment, house, your living, will be egged one day, and what are you going to do, call it obscene enjoyment and shake your fist at the sky?

Th only reason your upset is this is purely ideological conflict, if someone was actually vandalized or robbed as happens daily, you wouldn't give a fuck.

If you're going to play the spook card, please don't even bother.

I don't even care about the guys apartment, he was obviously a neo-nazi and allegedlly this was for something that occured earlier to another leftist group. My point was that "Why does it need to achieve anything?" is stupid line of reasoning. Unless somehow not having a reason is now a good line reasoning? I was criticizing the one particular user.

you're right, we should just allow these people to recruit and organize genocide because muh freedoms.

I don't know why, but the part when he smashes the toilet makes me lose it like a retard. Props to whoever these guys were.

any proof that the owner of that place was a nazi?

did you not see the hitler picture

At 1:03 - 1:06 you can see a picture of Hitler to the right of the TV

A group of German antifa invaded & destroyed the apartment of a well known right wing & neonazi activist with the name of Istvan Repaczki in Leipzig, Germany.

An unknown group claimed responsibility for this assault and posted this video + additional pictures online at a German Indymedia. The group claims this being a revenge attack for a coordinated neonazi attack on the district of “Connewitz” earlier this year (11th of January 2016) a well known left-wing & antifa stronghold in Leipzig.

Repaczki got arrested by riot police, together with several hundred other neo-nazis & hooligans, after invading the streets of Connewitz during a nightly assault, destroying dozends of shops, windows and firing fireworks & flares at houses & bystanders.

From the commiqué “While Repaczki was probably at the [local soccer] derby with his comrades, we paid a visit to his home. We took the opportunity to make the apartment uninhabitable with the large scale use of bitumen, the destruction of plumbing / toilet facilities, electrical appliances and other furnishings.

Makes me think.

i didnt saw it…

i was thinking he might be a ironical nazi like the goths, old-styled punks or slayer fans like me before reading this
sometimes im afraid a stupid agressive teenaged get me in trouble because he wanted to be and antifa and didn't get that all my "nazi" jokes are just jokes*

When you try that at my apartment, you better make sure I'm not home.

Don't worry, they made sure he wasn't home.

Nah your work hours are probably easy to figure

Any other videos like this?

I can't wait for the hate speech laws to come on the books in America - in the country where corporations are people, of all places. It will be an absolute riot. Just wait until, for instance, criticism of bankers becomes illegal because "it's anti-Semitic", or companies appoint the most "diverse" CEOs possible to insulate themselves from criticism.

they literally made sure he wasn't home, that's how they pulled it off…

Just dump it on the street somewhere, what are you talking about?

ok

Unless you're a NEET, it's super fucking easy, mate.

Hey.
Hey.
You know how to make sure that antifa don't target you after mistaking you for a Nazi?
It's, like…
Just…
Don't…
Be an edgy cretin who makes Nazi jokes. It's this easy. Just try it.
And I bet your jokes aren't even good.

Jeez.

I don't know for the rest of the world, but in France radicals mostly attack the state.

Violence is going to help the alt-right no matter what. Antifa needs to stop the protesting altogether or protest peacefully. Or demonstrate to the world that alt-right are the aggressors, and this may even mean to be willing to be the victims if they want to demonstrate in public against the alt-right.

Any violence at these protests will always be blamed on the left and used to further police power, government power. And remember, Trump is in office, so any powers he gets as a result of blaming mass violence on the left will be used against all leftists.

theconversation.com/how-should-we-protest-neo-nazis-lessons-from-german-history-82645?utm_content=buffer15821&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

And remember, even when they have all the media exposure of how a white supremacist plowed a car into a crowd of whites and blacks, they still blamed it on the left.