watchcartoononline.io/anime/poputepipikku-english-subbed
youtube.com/watch?v=CwJSfTKhg0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you please not?

brilliant I love pee

Let me piss in you

Darling in the FranXX and /a/ trying to figure out what symbolism means

Yeah these fucking theories are lolz tho

yeah hu what's that partition thing you're going on about can I get a quick rundown

Who tried vertical push-ups?

I think it's called Disk Management, but not 100% certain. Your flashdrive should be found within there

I have

How much can you do?

horizontal push up'd ur mom

I mean I did sets

I never just maxed out on them

idk

Alright, but let's make this quick...

Mmm... I don't know, I think the Charlemagne one has a good bit of credence. Oni kind of fits the archetype of nature that Hiro will eventually tame too, this last ep also kind of proved that. Which would lend to Ichigo being the villain since she's constantly tying to step in the way of that.

Fok u

Gparted

nothx that's what ur mom is for dumbdumb

Gonna take my time.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbw9xsLqUpI

But why...?

Why not ?

It's not even a nice sound to listen to, this is legitimately grating on the ears.

what does this mean

I actually have to pee now

Have you tried pouring water on it?

Go piss on Lilli then.

no I didn't I already drank all my razer gamer water(tm) and I don't want to use any regular water

Only if they drink it all.

That is your flashdrive. It's 4 gigiabytes.
Delete the 2.44GB partition so all of it is unallocated, then create a new FAT32 partition, and you can mount it

And Scooots is forced to watch

:3

I can't do anything to it
and I don't know why it's got a capacity of 2.44gb when it literally says on it that it's 4

george is awake~

"mount it"

Because it has 4 but it's split into 2, where 2.44GB is a partition and the remaining 1.36GB is not allocated.
Why not?

Enjoy your morning session~

youtube.com/watch?v=LEUF2vj7vec

I don't know I just can't

Did you right-click the blue thing?

we're watching cringe n stuff

So... lurking the thread? :3

I was clicking on the white box directly below it before, and clicking on it does the same thing

I am now >:))

What an amazing tool.
Uhm.... reboot into Linux and do it with Gparted. The tool does a much better job at partition maangement

Enjoy the cringe~

HAI SINNI

Bloodchan actually came over and farted on me
brb killing myself

linux is GAY ugh

Ewww

Рас рас рас это хардбас все в спортивках адидас и на найке пацаны слушают хардбас-басы

omg not that

Gparted is still a pretty damn good tool which does its job well.
I don't know why Microsoft can't ship anything like it that's actually worth a damn. Their partition manager is next to useless

ok I'm on linux now
also that god damn fly has revealed itself but it won't move towards a window for me to allow it to move out of or remain still for me to kill it

and it's fucking disappeared again

never mind killed it

sudo apt install gparted
and then open gparted and do the stuff from it

My mom's dog died :(

🤔

~

Get a quarter oz and a pizza, diggy

lmao

rip pupper

what do I do pls help

i like the radish girl

was I being rude?

didn't think what I said was that offensive

just want to know what someone else thinks

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just let people play dude.

nothing rude about it, seems like he was just a bit upset about not doing as well as he knows he should have,

Why u haff to be made? Is only gaem.

Maybe I should get it but actually try not to be smonking it constantly erry day

I'm not SUPER depressed, I've barely seen him in like eight years; he was my childhood dog tho

idk.

just get the halfie and make brownies with it

I've always been worried I'd fuck that up and waste weed when smonking it just works fine

*works just fine

I don't know

Why did you have to tell him this ?

Depends on that I think

needs more context

Dead puppies aren't much fun.

top-right corner, you might find /dev/sdd
If you haven't unplugged your flashdrive, then /dev/sdd is likely that one. You might see it show up as 4GB or 3.85GB or something along those lines

It's a different high tho.

I made a friends gf freak the fuck out with my 29 gram weed brownie batch

hu if you think by ignoring me you think I'm going to develop independence and the ability to do this on my own you're wrong

there's probably shittons of howtos on the internet

He sounds like he needs to enable spellchecking

see
I'm spacing out too :

That's like people born in 89 saying that the 80s were better than the 90s

like how tf do you know?

ok I found it now what

it appears the CD was mounted automatically

Does it have two partitions, similar to what was displayed on Windows?
If yes, right-click the left one and select delete. If that option is not available, the select "unmount" first, then try again.

Chill, chill men, it's just a shity pick

in team based games you have to work together to win

you have to talk about these things to know who is doing what or there will be mishaps and you will lose

3 people alive on our team to prevent payload from capping

1 tracer on enemy team

tracer trying to kill our ana, my teammate here was lucio on cart
so as genji I tried to kill the tracer that was killing our ana

but he also left cart to help

tracer blinked back to cart and capped, we lose from c9

I was just quipping..

Then find a play group that are the same level as you. Or teach them how to play.

I hate when I'm playing a game and people are not communicating like at all and giving me shit cause I'm new. Like, well help me learn you dingus don't just yell at me

it closed itself some reason
I really don't intend to speak in these single sentence posts that I have to update every 10 seconds but it just keeps happening

Why are you telling me this ?

try

And "just shoot shit" doesn't count as decent gaming advice.

*glares at Fishy*

i'm gonna go with

YES

It was rude

Like not everyone wants to be an esports fag, so you should just find a playgroup that is as serious as you and just let people play

I don't know how many partitions there are refer to the previous image
I can create new ones though

I wasn't yelling there was I?

There are two. Need to delete this

No, I was relating to that poor chap when I'm playing and getting yelled at instead of guided as a noob

ok now what

in what way?

rightclick the now single 3.8GiB of unallocated space and do this

done

i'm not talking about this with you.

I can't be asked to do this right now

Try rebooting to Windows, see if it shows up

are friends more important than videogames

No

+++

Unless you get paid to play videogames

I bought a gram and a half of top shelf

It's called high Octane OG and I was like Nani? Like the shit they put in Gasoline for cars? Well if it's good for cars then it must be good for my body

I also bought an edible and Im waiting on that shit to slap me in the face

I ate it all like a madman

RIP

No, no thanks.

Blood sausage is delicious

It was probably only like 300 MG

WOW

WHAT a made man

thanks hu my friend

Keeping a live image of Linux around is unironically a good idea for problems such as these. Sometimes you encounter problems with the OS you're using that cannot be fixed from within, but can be fixed by this.
This was one of them.
I've had Windows screw itself over after applying a custom theme to it, and sometime after a Windows Update, I was left with a black screen and nothing. Had to boot into a flashdrive to copy over some .dll files in order to get a working Windows again.

You're welcome though. Good luck with everything.
I'm going to bed

Memez

Yeah, it was one of those shitty Cheeba chews

It hasnt done shit, Im triggered

Kinda wanna get high and try out VRChat

Oh yeahhh Mr Krabs

dead

Hm?

what's going on lads

the old tenants cat wont stop fucking meowing at my door

Kill it

Spray water on him

youtube.com/watch?v=aMUHl0-GF4o

no, but likewise he cant live here so theres fuck all i can do to stop it

the poor fucker probably still thinks it lives here. i fed it some cream and let it smell my hand so it knows i live here now.

:3

Its pretty fun

My best friend always dabs himself out before getting on

might not be as good without VR though

fag

Fag huh...

You'll pay.

Oh, I nice did not shave for a long time.

*forgot to delete 'I' fuck

Now you've done it

Радикальный статизм! Машшалах

Лсные кяфиры будут убиты во славу зелёной статы!

Goodnight

Buddy....

nini

someone talk to me please

Can you tell hes 18?

I sure can't

What do you want to talk about?

you are appreciated

I don't know this is where I usually fall short
it's been a saturday which is the day when most people do stuff so what did you do today

thanks I appreciate you too

I don't know how to shave lol

Do you like American Football

Come hang out you giant faggot

Worked, actually. Then went and gave my girlfriend my money.

Appreciate me.

I want a nuka cola now

I appreciate you.

so are you in some kind of findom relationship or is that 2nd sentence giving me the wrong impression

I appreciate you

You're too kind ^w^

I appreciate the fact that you appreciate me.

Have you seen Goku Blanco yet ?

I actually got spoiled by Google Now on it lmao

Yeah, I don't know what to think of it tbh

Go get one.

No, not at all. My girl is currently out of work due to a knee injury and I am trying to help her.

I appreciate you!

Fuk u

17 died for this

the SSJ BLANCO meme didn't just come true, but it ended up being the final, ultimate power-up in DBS

Its dead

They even made El Hermano real in Jirens flash back

the fuck is going on

We should date.

Do they sell the empty bottles on Amazon?

ok

well that's nice of you but shouldn't her employer be giving her that money

it wont fuck off either

i tried feeding it a sardine when i felt sorry for it, but apparently it doesnt want the fish.

meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow

jesus fucking wept cat give it a rest

meow mix

nyaa

just fuck my shit up fam

You don't need that on your computer

what don't I need

if i had a fucking litter tray for the cunt id have let it in by now...

holy shit lmao

I had a vivid dream this morning where I was doing some contracting work in a house, and a black girl in one room started seducing me.
I started getting the hint, her top comes off etc. but I say one sec, I have to go to the bathroom.
While coming out of the bathroom another resident warns me that she has a kid and stuff, I disregard.

Things actually start getting pretty heavy with the black chick, she gives me a little lip action, I'm playing with her pussy and stuff, being very gentle and she seems to like that. When the penetration starts, she confesses that she has a child and the father is in prison but she's living off the 1.7 million he had in a joint bank account, and that she was going to get pregnant again and have my kid.

I told her, whoa, you can't get anything from me, I don't make enough money.. you'd better just pay for a morning after pill. I'll tell the court what you just told me.

Needless to say I didn't ejaculate, pretty great way to lose a boner really fast in a dream, thanks brain.

Also

nice 'tf did I just read' face.

cats aren't like stupid people.

but stupid people are like stupid cats.

stupid, what a great word

tepid, I like that one too.

You don't need all that extra shit

insipid...

That's really sweet tbh

it's empty you baka

Everything Kyoto Animation produces looks like fetal alcohol syndrome.

Its pretty sad

Mhmm, I wonder what they're going to do about that situation tbh

They already got a new VA

Do a factory reset.

I don't know I like the animation

I've noticed similarities in the animation of Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu and K-on!. I'm not a big fan of it. I really like Season 1's animation of Suzumiya Hurahi

Oh? They did?

For the movie? I dig

That's what I'm saying, KyoAni has a certain 'style' and the wide eyes started around when they were doing Clannad and Chobits, but that style was because of Clamp.

Haruhi still had that style, but they adapted for K-On! and the style disappeared.

if you look at this image and imagine the white parts of the eyes are the actual eye locations it becomes a zombie

Salmon skin salad is so good

skin? oh boy.

Personally I love lox (salmon trim) on toasted bagels with cream cheese. Lox is pretty cheap at the delis here on the west coast because hey, salmon trimmings.

It's pretty good

Philadelphia rolls are kinda like a version of that with cream cheese/salmon in a roll

Yeah, I've heard of that.
Called Philly rolls because of the spread, obvs

I bought a salmon bagel once, it was okay, but I would rather have sushi.

how did they prepare the salmon skin for the salad?

I imagine it was sliced into thin strips and maybe grilled?

I'm more of a sashimi fan, I don't eat rolls, I'll go for some nigiri maybe if they have something unique like sea urchin, I do like tobiko uzura, salmon caviar topped with a tiny raw quail egg.

You would be correct

In a salad of greens with vinaigrette dressing

Doesn't sound bad at all.

It's not

In fact, quite the opposite!

I also love sashimi, and everything you talk about sounds delicious.
ever had a deep fried sushi role?

They'd have to grill/bake or deep fry the skin obviously, and small strips just makes sense for a salad. But I imagine it gave it an extra kick for sure. It's like fried chicken skin except fish.

As I said, I stay away from rolls because they are a profit item; all western sushi restaurants rely on the variants of rolls, the ingredients cost very little and it has the highest turnover profit.
Few restaurants cater to the refined palate and offer fresh sashimi, as next to nobody ever orders it, so I can always tell the quality of a restaurant when they have poor quality sashimi that's been in the freezer too long.

One place I go to has fresh eel, now that's something else. I love how soft eel flesh is, and they keep the skin on too! mmm eel skin.

Damn it, made me hungry. I'm gonna go out and get some takoyaki.

Kinda similar to how croutons or tortilla strips add crunch to other types of salads

I usually go for the all you can eat places, and here in america sushi is kinda a broad term, anything like sashimi is usually included, and I know fresh fish when I taste it.

or maybe an okonomiyaki if they're on for cheap

Here, we at least have some decent places.. Vancouver Island of course. Back in Ontario there were very few good sushi restaurants, and of course rolls are the staple profit-makers, they had a huge list of cool, hip and freshly named rolls.
Most places are like that, it's common to want to turn a profit, sushi is the millenial version of westernized chinese food.

One of the best things about California is that we have good food from just about every culture

I been eating raw squid since I was 2.
I do like a creative role though, and the ones with cream cheese are great.

evening

This guy got in a game with me, said "reetrad", then lost and said "I fuck ur mom" and left. What a classic

who drinks in the am
fucks in the pm

Many.

You drink all the time.

After 5 and when I'm not on call.

Oh Hi spec I didn't see you there : 3

what are you up to~?

Do you even get anything out of it anymore ?

Out of what?

I went and had some okonomiyaki at the local japanese bar and I shit you not- a jazz cover of Sinatra's Fly Me to the Moon was playing. I felt like I was in a Gainax anime.

Not a fuckin' thing...

you?

Why do you want to be drunk all the time ?

Whats the point ?

Passes the time.

Feels good.

You sure are passing a lot of time

right on

I'll trade you some etnas.

Not much else to do, besides work and sleep.

Fellow club-member.

*tips fedora*

Sure.

Don't be so gruff and unfriendly.
I was there when you were posting old C&H and you decided on your 'username'.

(not Cyanide and Happiness)

Alright.

ok asakura I did the reset now what
do you have any idea how long that took

Microsoft edge is a god damn joke bro

Have to tried to find anything ?

VR is pretty fun but I would fall over if I was drunk

still feelin bretty high from the edibles last night
I slept til like 6 p.m

i gotta grind out my last few tiers on fortnite before the season ends so I can get the cute waifu skin..........

oh and I got some stuff in the mail todaY! My looper came in the mail and itts so small!

Nah.

oh, I missed you cuz I was cooking.

burd

that dickhead's gone offline hasn't he

hey grids whats up/

not much, just cooked up some spaghetti and made some garlic bread.

uuu that sounds tasty

I could go for some spaghebbit

Your what?

I'll send you some.

A looper!
It lets me recoord stuff from guitar then play it back so I have a backing track

Its supper small

guess I'll be going to sleep then
thanks for wasting like 3 hours of my day asakura you baka!!!!

Oh. That.
Cool, now go play something good.

i still need to get my guitar and amp and power cord for looper in the mail though ;~:

:o

Oh, I thought you had all that.

Time to S M O N K and then finally watch the new bob teen ebin

pob tank apec

watchcartoononline.io/anime/poputepipikku-english-subbed

I used toust have a nice acoustic rguitar but I sold it recently and now I'm downsizing so I can have a slightly less nice acoustic guitar and amps and stuff

This one is a nylon string so I cn play cool spanish sounding stuff with : 3

It's very smalll

about the size of 3 r 4 of my fingers put together

I made weade butter

Yui and the Chipmunks

Still feel weird because dog tho

You like it? ^^

How is it? I've never tried

The manga is a little short on material, but they manage to animate it well enough for it to be pretty funny.

It still is no Nichijou.

It's awesome cuz I made it out of my already vaped bud shit that I already burned

but like I had at least an ounce of that shit and this process yielded like an entire brown tub of country croc buter full of it

doesnt taste very good but You use it jus like regular butter, I spread some o n my toast last night at like 2 a.m and at like 7 a.m I was buzzzin super hard and very tired and

when I was asleep I even woke up on the wrong side of my bed
i slept in this mornin til like 6p.m and I'm still feeling pretty high from it and I still got a SHIT ton left

i feel pretty good too aside fro that
like im in a goood mood

yeah, edibles kick in different, it's very nice.

I haven't had much weed in like 6 years, waiting for BC to legalize so I can stop being an alcoholic.

Pop Team Epic sucks

Honestly I feel like I should be sadder than I am, but there's kind of just this emptiness

Every time something painful happens in my life, it hurts less

Do u guys see this as good or bad

I'm talking about what I said in and btw

I like how I never know what to expect every episode even though I've read all of the bob teen ebin manga that's released

They add a good amount of stuff and it is interesting to see how they animate stuff from the manga too

Oh yeah, I did used to make peanut butter stuff out of abv but I was never really sure if it even affected me at all and it made my stomach feel acidy

Glad you're feeling good ^^

ur IQ isn't high enough

was that the snauser
that is very sad

peanut butter and avb iis pretty good

I run the avb through an isopropyl soak and get out the concentrated shit though first so its not just gross used up plant matter

Yeah, the show has new material and stretches the jokes from the manga further.. the manga itself is hit-or-miss funny, but the show is actually better.

it's just hard to watch an episode because of the transition and repetition of the whole 11 minutes to male voice actors, but there are hidden jokes that make it worth sitting through.

No, my mom's westie

The schnauzer actually died like a year and a half ago of a random gallbladder problem that killed him in like a week and I barely talked about that with anyone

And maybe I'll try that some time; I don't even have a vape right now tho

Sometimes I feel like I'm not weeb enough to enjoy some things in it tho

Like that whole shogi thing last week

Yeah, some Japanese comedy shows aren't broad enough to appeal to westerners.

Joshiraku as an example is brilliant, but most of the jokes are cultural.

I'm sorry orio

I hope this loss isnt too hard on you

I lost my dogo recently too

oh, erio, well, it is good to be understanding and better able to deal with the inevitable facts of life, it is not good to suppress these things.
take what you will from it.

Kigu is the best

Good weed

My brain is kill

I guess you're weeb enough to get it? ^^

I feel ded

I guess it might hit me in more emotional ways later on; I think these things tend to work that way for people

Honestly I kind of feel like every time a loved one dies it kills a part of me that I don't get back

Sorry to hear that -huggu- ♥

Yeah I don't think I suppress much; I really try not to

Not acknowledging your own emotions is mean to yourself

yeah.

I wander how many animes I have to watch and mangos I have to read to reach that level

Nice, I actually forgot that gif was a yuri kiss

I mean I know enough that Dai-akuma would mean 'resting demon'.

It's a Satania meme; it gets translated as "archdemon"

How would you say archdemon? :3

"Resting demon" is kind of fitting for me right now tho

Life is better with unintentional poetic irony

You do realize how poetic that itself was?

who here watches vet-ranch?

can't agree more, i know what it's like to bottle things up.

nezi

Well, if I were to just put together westernized translations, takai would mean something high, or 'kokyu no-' so higher demon could be said more literally,
otherwise in folklore you can have the 90-foot tall skeleton Gashadokuro, the Akkorokamui which is a 360-foot demonic octopus, or you can just assume something is an 'oroshi' which tends to be superpowered, hence video game fighting characters from the SNK franchise tending to have Oroshi variants that make the characters zombie/demonlike and much faster.

how do I master

Get a servant.

how do I *Master

Well, you need to capture Dr. Who to be Master.

I was just posting what came to mind but yeah I guess it was

I think it's hard to tell when you're ignoring something sometimes

Part of why meditation is helpful imo

Akuma doesn't get translated as "demon"? It does according to my Wikipedia research and Rin

And "dai" can mean great/big, can't it? So more literally, as I've understood it, daiakuma would be something like "great demon" or "demon king"

I actually checked with Rin about this but maybe you're a higher level weeb than her for all I know

Why would Satania be proudly declaring herself a "resting demon," tho?

youtube.com/watch?v=CwJSfTKhg0I

She doesn't even seem like she rests much

Carpe diem, Erio.

I thought he/she was named Master originally

yeah, that makes sense in translation. Dai has a lot of variable meanings, high/great would be correct so Daiakuma would already mean a high demon or overlord.

They were, now that makes me wonder how do they get the names in Gallifrey..
Is it like that native thing with whatever they see first?

cool that meditation works for you, it's not really my thing though, and I fall asleep during it.

Meditation is stupid, it wastes time you could otherwise spend being alive.

But don't you have to be alive to meditate?

I have no fricken clue.

Though, I'm really cursed with having a hyperactive mind. Even when I'm sleeping I'm 'living' in a dreamworld, conscious and clear as day, I barely get a moment's rest- and I've tried meditation, it's interesting but I've gotten used to the fast-paced lifestyle that my head dictates; I think I am a better, smarter human due to the speed at which I think and problem-solve; evolution has favoured me.

stop sexualizing rabbits.

There ought to be an explanation for this.

Stop deflecting.

When I want to relax/unwind I start thinking about absolute nonsense.

It's a way to get away from 'reality' and I can think hours on end about problem-solving nonexistant problems so when I'm done, none of it mattered. Frivolous solutions to improbable problems are my distractions.

*existent

Stop fucking rabbits.

Oh, they're practically just exile names as they've been disowned or have decided that they're not worthy of their house's name.

It can be hard to figure out what I want to do exactly

Should prob just go on another random adventure in an effort to answer that question

Okay thanks

Nice to know of another possible translation tho

Must be nice being able to fall asleep that easily; all you have to do is meditate while you're lying down in bed at night :3

That works for me sometimes

I don't fuck rabbits?

Dat ass tho

yeah, I have a J-E dic so it's a broad word, dai can even mean subject, theme, topic, stand, rest, rack... it all depends on the actual spelling, there are various kanji that are pronounced as 'dai'. I would have to assume that the addition of dai- to akuma is cultural and the word itself has little connection to akuma but is added on as a modifier. 'takai' would mean high, 'idai na' can mean 'great' - possibly derived from either or anything.

Those are always worthwhile, not to mention that you might find something more than what you looked for.

I usually just lay down and tell myself it's time to be asleep.

That rarely works for me

Have you considered adding a pillow into the equation?

only 1 though, and not too thick, otherwise it can lead to a sore neck.

I meant somewhere else other than under your head.
I think that's a given, although having 2 pillows under your head when you're coughing a lot helps as it lessens it.

where else does one put a pillow?

Well, dakimakuras are a thing.
Translator's note; body pillows

I for some reason did not even think outside the box of the standard head pillow, thank you for ending my temporary bout of close mindedness.

Don't have any others. I have one that I put under my legs sometimes but that's it

No problem, was probably just my fault for assuming it was awfully common knowledge.

Oh, using it to boost circulation or?

Watched the new Godzilla movie.
I fell asleep part way in because I'm tired as hell, but it was adorable.

A new one?
Or do you mean that one from 2016s?

Hello

Not sure.
But he's so cute.

Echopls.

Is that a legit cap?
Wait, is it a Japanese Godzilla movie, or one of those American super-hi-fi-extreme GFX things?

The fuck is that real?
That looks like a sock puppet.

W-what..?

It is. He's so happy.

>>>/cuckchan/

You're just doing this to tease me.
But jokes on you, you were always like imouto to me anyhow.

Dear lord, I might need to get back on track with the Japanese ones as it has been years since I watched those.

Shit ramped up around the half way point.

Suit battles with laser beam edits?

Maybe I'm just doing this to solidify it.

But why would you want that?

Because it feels nice

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

But how can disappointment feel that?