Former CIA agent wants to buy Twitter to kick Trump off

Former CIA agent wants to buy Twitter to kick Trump off
apnews.com/fc8834555ec8437bb9a7d10718fd5586

Liberals defend this. Just fucking nuke it all already, embrace glorious Hoxhaism-Posadism.

Other urls found in this thread:

iqt.org/
cia.gov/library/publications/intelligence-history/in-q-tel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, the idea itself is funny as fuck but the execution is basically "make me a billionaire".

The CIA are the good guys, they defend us from our enemies. Nice try, Holla Forums.

Awwwwyeah…

why the fuck does a CIA agent have enough cash to buy twitter, not to mention maintain it (it has never turned a profit)???

It's Valerie Plame who's doing it and she's trying to crowdfund it.

She doesn't she's eBegging you to give her money for a 0% stake in the company when she buys it.

I have a horrible nagging feeling that liberals are going to use Trump to justify a slew of things for years to come.

But in reality she's just attention-whoring because apparently blackwater, ze, academi don't even want her.

Are the CIA really this fucking desperate?

I know, usually they don't even ask, what happened? When did the CIA become so cucked?

Never heard of this before. Got a spare can of redbull?

I don't get the redbull reference, but learn more here: iqt.org/

Redbull is muh redpills.

I think it might be an even scarier premise; groups like the CIA get the consent of the people to control the people.

Yeah it is kind of creepy. (Pic related) straight from their site.

This is so messed up on so many levels I don't even know where to begin

Dr. Pavel, I'm twitter…

Liberals fucking everything up for everyone, news at 11.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh for fuck's sake

Post the link? Annoying as fuck when the media mentions website links without posting them.

Anyway, Trump would just use another social media platform.

Why didn't I think of this.

I think it's a Trump scam. Trump started this GoFundMe so he gets a free $1 billion and then can still use the rest of the whole Internet to post. Free money.

Any of you lads want to crowdfund me shares in BAE or Lockheed? Promise I'll behave with them.

You mean a link to the e-begging page? No thanks.

trumpkins take note, this is what an actual badass looks like. you wannabe pretendo play soldiers open carrying into the chik-fil-a your large magazine ARs that you will never use for anything more than show-and-tell for a vice reporter would amount to a light snack on her lunch break.

Well USA nice seeing you, keep us filled in on how the road to corporatism (but without labour corporations because burger classcuckery) goes.

In-Q-Tel: A New Partnership
Between the CIA and the Private Sector"
cia.gov/library/publications/intelligence-history/in-q-tel

>No backer rewards have ever been recieved yet
Futures looking bright

Dear Lord, allow me to pass through the gates of Hell before this comes to pass.

What's the problem? It's exactly what USSR had with KGB controlling everything. Why aren't you happy?

You know when.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

I have some bad news for you