Anyone else gonna head over to Holla Forums tomorrow after Floyd knocks out their little white hero in the first round?

Anyone else gonna head over to Holla Forums tomorrow after Floyd knocks out their little white hero in the first round?

I hope this is true and OP isn't just shitposting.

They already said Dajoos won't let dawiteman win.

Also

I doubt Floyd will knock out anyone since he's a defensive boxer

Why isn't Whiteboy wearing pants? shit's gay.

You got a problem with The Money Team? Floyd is about hard work, respect, dedication, and promoting family values. Ironically, if he weren't black he would be Holla Forums's hero.

Hahahahaha oh god

Mac will do his little song and dance right into Floyd's wicked left hook.

McGregor has got my support tbh. Maywhether is a point scummer and deserves an ass whupping after the travesty with Pacman.

This fight is a joke and a purely a money grab. I hope no one here supports it

Both MMA and boxing currently are fucking over all their fighters. In MMA the fighters only get 8% of the money their fight actually makes for the UFC.

lol have you ever SEEN a Mayweather fight before? Yes he's clearly going to win, but definitely not by a knock out.

This is Mayweather we're talking about, not Tyson. He wins all his matches by tiring his opponents out and staying clear of their punches. He strategically chooses opertune times to get in hits, and then runs away. He tries to rack up as many points as he can and then win by decision. It's going all 12 rounds.

It's cheap, shitty, and boring boxing. But it almost guarantees a win, and that's why he's 49-0

McGregor has never been hit by an undefeated boxer before. I wouldn't be surprised if Money went for a KO on Mac just to prove a point and underline his 50-0 win.

Gee, a boxing match with one boxer against a non-boxer.
I wonder who will win…

He'd be America's champion if he wasn't black. As expected The Eternal Burgers are rooting for a foreigner over their melanated """countryman""".

Dude, are you high? Mayweather is literally the opposite of impulsive. A big part of the reason why he's undefeated is because he's fine with sitting back and cherry picking matches he 100% knows he will win. Now he has a chance to go out with a perfect record 50-0 and you even think there's a chance he'd risk it all just to showboat?

This match is going to be nothing but two sweaty dudes hugging with sporadic bursts of them periodically pacing around each other from a safe distance.

i think it's the other way around, i read there that the white guy supported trans/gay rights so the black guy is the based black man

Based Black Boxer in a Trump Tower.

How about that Floyd is a prick and

You sound like a ( ( (civic nationalist) ) ).

Compared to him Mayweather's Gandhi.

Honestly has trump even said anything bad about black people?
He mostly shits on mexicans and muslims

Mayweather has a pretty established history of violence against women (I think it's an old boxing tradition? It's like rubbing the stump at the Appollo) What's so awful about Macgregor?

Fuck you I got 300 euros on the mick

This

Nah, he dog whistles whenever black people come up though. Can't call them immigrants and you can't attack them based on their religious ideology that transcends race!

Mayweather putting hands on females ain't the main reason he ain't well liked by Americans though.

It's either going to be a ballet recital or McGregor getting a knockout against the odds.

Honestly I just want McGregor to win so that boxing has a hope of getting its shit together and being interesting again.

Why are you putting this shit on race? Holy fucking shit you are hideous

There are plenty of reasons to hate Mayweather, him beating women is just a pretty good one. What's so bad about Macgregor that he looks like Gandhi by comparison though?

Cuz Black-Americans are perpetual foreigners. Prove me wrong.

His shit talking. People said Mayweather wasn't humble enough for a champ, but holy shit, are they on McGregor's dick right now.

You are fucking stupid if you think you have it worse than Muslims or Mexicans

You have to go back. Seriously. Alì and tyson are considered the best no matter what. People don't like money because he's a cocky motherfucker

I'll give you that one.
Never even seen one of those except for on the telly.

Burgers *hated* him before he became too weak to hold up his own gloves. For real, get a feel for the American Zeitgeist of the 60s and 70s.

Not in boxing. Sure there are a TON of people who are going to be viewing this particular match with their racism glasses on, but generally speaking most famous boxers are minorities. And they have been for the past 40-50 years.

There are the people that never watch boxing that are going to tune into this as some kind of a racial grudge match and then go back to not giving a shit about the sport for the rest of their lives, and then there are actual boxing fans who make up the majority of the audience who either like or don't like Mayweather based on his shitty fighting style in the ring, or his awful behavior outside of it.

We are talking about todays world you stupid coon

This tbh

I'm not talking bout actual boxing fans, I'm talking bout this in the context of Holla Forumsyp types and your average clueless, lifetime Republican dad from Bumblefuck, Missouri or some shit. Any fight involving either Mayweather or McGregor's bound to bring out all the fanboys with fuck all appreciation for the sweet science which is why I don't really care bout this fight.

Pls leave

People like you make me racist asshole. Don't throw the minority card out for the lulz. I don't like both, but notorius is the lesser cunt and I got 300 euros on him.
I don't see what does race have to do with it. No one said bad shit about tyson and no one right now says bad shit about alì

Anyone caught paying to watch this is immediately on the gulag list.

Well there was that whole thing about the Central Park Five…

Kek, ban evading in the mod sleeping hours. What a guy.

None of this os for teh lulz, m8. I just made a simple observation in the double standard that exists between the way Mayweather's treated by a large part of the American population and the way McGregor is.

Mike Tyson is treated like your average celebrity though.

Again you observation is totally wrong motherfucker because of tyson and ali.

I know I ain't the only one who calls bullshit on the whole "Floyd'd too cocky" explanation for why some Burgers have got such a raging hate-boner for the guy.

arent you a brit? what the fuck would you know about american issues?

I've posting since this morning without the stache flag saying the exact same stuff that I say when I have the flag on and no one gave me an hard time or even noticed that it was me. Are you literally waiting for me to say dumb shit in a thread so that you can call me Holla Forums or some shit?

Yeah, because of this fact I'm open to the possibility that I'm wrong. He *is* pretty popular. Even with Americans.

Because he's cocky as hell, a wife beater and a boring fighter

Proof that idpol is fucking trash and that the same skin color doesn't make you similar

He really is arrogant though. His nickname literally used to be "pretty boy". His whole persona is cultivated to make him come across as a heel. He's the bad guy you're meant to hate that still wins anyway in spite of you

You'd have to live here to really know how much influence America's media has got on the Zeitgeist.

I'm literally waiting for anyone on this board to say dumb shit so I can tease them about how dumb the shit they're saying is.

HARD WORK

Why not just say traps are gay or femdom is shit then? It's far more effective than fishing Afroplasm's retardation.

Am I the only one seeing the white guy's downwards-forced boner?

That's not a boner fam, he's just wearing his boxers up high.

I'm American and I think Floyd is one of the greatest boxers of all time. I don't know who I support really but I dislike UFC so I'm leaning towards Floyd.

Who the fuck cares about sports? It's bullshit fluff to distract the proles!

[nerd detected]

You realize the game is rigged right? It's scripted like wrestling shows.

so that means you can understand conpletely how americans live and operate right? Because they have influence over you?