Is kill la kill an anti-transhumanist anime

is kill la kill an anti-transhumanist anime

all anime is shit and if you watch it over the age of 14 you really need to rethink your life

But that's just, like, your opinion man.

lil uzi vert watches anime and he fucks bitches tho

time spent watching anime could be spent better doing almost anything else.

this. it is literally rehashed capitalist garbage again and again. I'd go as far as to say that it's in a worse position than hollywood right now.

watch "in this corner of the world" and rethink that statement.

There where several important nazi scientist, doesn't change the fact the NutSac is feels > reals, anti rational and anti-enlightenment.

i think there's a difference between watching anime and wanting to exterminate all people of jewish descent my man

the point I was making is when you have billions of people on earth your eventually going to find exception to any rule.

does that mean i can watch anime now

Everything you like is literally rehashed capitalist garbage again and again.

no.

but mooooooooooooom :(

I've only watched Code Geass and Death Note recommend me some good anime pls
Preferably not old stuff but I'm fine with that

i have trash taste in anime but kokoro connect is pretty good

Kemono Friends

Patlabor, Gunbuster, Macross, Jinroh, Ghost in the Shell, Serial Experiments Lain, Technolyze, Tenchi Muyo, Samurai X, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, or whatever happens to look interesting.

Ignore and unless you want romance or a cute kids show.

time shitposting on 8ch can be spent better doing almost anything else, including watching anime

Or you are one of those most equal party members which are not spending any time watching moving pictures? No movies, no series?

nothing wrong with kids show. adults are dumb and stupid.

I don't really give a fuck about anime, but Serial Experiment Lain and The Tatami Galaxy are awesome.
I discovered them from a "patrician" chart I got on an /a/ archive, I regret not having it saved on my hard drive anymore.
Nichijou is fun but weird, try that if you want something light-hearted maybe.

alright fellas, should I drop the kill la koll hentai again?

fucking typo

yes please

watch Kaiba my nigga

Do it comrade

mostly yuri plz

Ryuko is CUTE

It's certainly a pile of Gainax excrement.

Parasyte is the last recent one I've enjoyed in a long while. Probably because it's based on a late '80s manga.

Planetes is also great.

Can you make sense of the ending (spoiler it obviously)? I never understood it.

here you go fams

In the sense that it questions the ends of culture embedded in technology, yeah. I'd say it's more about feminism and the family though.

Old anime is the only place you're going to find much decent. New anime is the same moeshit pandering every season.

Nice slav squat

Mahoujin Guru Guru is my AOTY so far.
It's one of those comfy lighthearted adventures that only seem to appear once in a few years.
It has a lot of references to old JRPGs (mainly Dragon Quest) and is based on a manga from the nineties.
I don't like to spoonfeed, but this is one of those series that can be overlooked quite easily.

Here's a good list :
Anime : Black lagoon, Captain Harlock, City Hunter, Cobra, Wolf's Rain
Movie : Jin-Roh The Wolf Brigade , Spaceship Yamato 2199, Waga Seishun no Arcadia.
OAV : Gun Frontier

Ideon and Macross are the only good non-Gundam mecha, and Ideon is made by Gundam creator anyways.

My disgust is immeasurable

you should watch Wolf's Rain it's made from the same team. it's better.

I find that hard to believe but I'll check it out, thanks

you should also check out my list :

Watch shinsekai yori.

did literally nothing wrong

Cantus users deserved it.

tfw classcucks will save us all

mako is my waifu

;^)