Oxymoron

well here's a question. why is it called leftypol when the whole point of being leftist is so you can be progressive and "tolerant"?

what did he mean by this?

>he thinks leftism is about tolerance and not about abolishing class and for libsocs hierarchy

imean why abolish a class system that has college students like you on top?

Read Marx, Read Kropotkin, Read Bookchin. And don't come back until you do.

Don't buy that much into Holla Forums memes friend.
Also supposing that you are american, you mean that college students are always middle class?

this is news to me.

I know you're a tankie, and therefore as a rule have never read Marx, but really?

I was talking to the Holla Forums tard idiot. Middle class is still a thing outside of here, used in the common language

Nigger if you call working min wage and living with your parents "on top", go fuck yourself.

"middle class" is a piss poor substitute for bourgeois, and it doesn't adequately express ones relationship to the means of production. Your use of it obscures the point instead of elucidating it

You're not wrong. A lot of these collage graduates end up becoming labour aristocracy. Its not in their class interests to abolish the system.

The working class in most western countries is a minority. In order to create the potential for revolution in the first world the third world needs to cut the first world off from it sources of cheap labour and resources. Once this happens the capitalists in the first world will be forced to much more heavily exploit the first world in order to maintain profit. Once this happens revolution is all but inevitable.

Geez calm down. The guy just discovered that this is not SJW central I should speak the same newbie language of him.

My mom's part of the "labor aristocracy". She still feels incredibly exploited by her work and doesn't have free time to do much of anything. Being a prole is still shit even if your paid more then the average.

Fine I'll stop bullying you for now

But does she feel exploited enough to potentially kill to be rid of exploitation? Likewise, if enough discontent rumblings are heard and it becomes clear that there is dissent brewing the ruling class will merely institute social democratic reforms which the labour aristocracy will be perfectly fine with. This is merely a cost of business for the national bourgeois.

T-thanks user…

Well Holla Forums gets triggered when we point out they're half-illiterate ignoramii acting on feels > reals, so we're kind of doubly politically incorrect.

No, but the same can be said of the average minimum wage worker. People want peace and stability first and foremost, and the act of killing is the opposite of that. Proles in general will only resort to revolution when either the contradictions are so great stability and peace is an impossibility, or if there is a competing dual power that provides peace and stability better.

I only truly tolerate the de-spooked.
also
SO MUCH FOR THE TOLERANT LEFT

sage
why does this community keep falljng for progressively worse and worse bait

It's leftypol's official pastime

No, the whole point is to take away your toothbrush.

this must be your first *chan site

A bold hypothesis, but I confess that probabilistic models never sat well with me.

My expectations have gotten low I cannot even tell if it's actually worse that the troll threads from eg. 2 years ago.