This is why anime is problematic

themarysue.com/moe-misogyny-and-masculinity/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HbS7l
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For once I agree with an anfem. Anime is probably the lowest form of art in the modern world

Obligatory "you're retarded if you click on it, or discuss about it, or even just read it on an autistic archive.is" post.

also NEETs are scum and not leftist

アニメはいいですよ。あなたは阿呆

Stalin being the voice of reason

Piss off

cool story bro

disagree

agree

if anime is so awful, how come it gave us smug girls, traps and cute 2d boys?

I appreciated your images, but keep in mind that this is a sfw board.

here comes another "retarded nerds mad at retarded feminists" thread

If anime is so bad then why do I want to fuck one so bad???

I did it in an attempt to kill this thread

now what even is this

What right wingers think satire is

Fuck off with this retarded meme. You don't suddenly become a leftist by becoming a wagecuck, and you don't suddenly stop being a leftist when you become unemployed. Lumpens can be either left or right-leaning.

Looks like satire of Antifa logic

What are you? A classical idpol liberal? A sex-negative Christian preacher?

Also:

netouyo go home

THIS JUST IN, MALES AND PEAK REPRODUCTIVE AGE LIKE LOOKING AT SUGGESTIVE IMAGES OF FEMALES, MORE AT 11

You wish, women are obselete, my penis only reacts to cuteboys now

BEGONE THOT

well this isn't obvious b8, or a topic you got btfo on in the other censorship shill thread, please don't leave here and don't walk into oncoming traffic :^)

The article isn't about anime per se, faggot and it's definitely not against it. Does Holla Forums even attempt to read their bait?

The moe trope is shitty indeed and her first point about it are correct. Then it goes south with the "characters don't act like me" crap. It simply critique of tropes, no need to whine over someones opinion.

Reminder that teams of women that could make something like an anime cannot exist because women lack intrinsic motivation and cannot collaborate.
Reminder that every female work of art is a pale, juvenile imitation of a greater male work of art.
Reminder that every subgroup constantly whining at non-nigger males is congenitally retarded and should be gassed to Eurasian males can make it to Alpha Centauri.

Reminder that you should go back to your contaminated board.

archive.is/HbS7l

Sauce on the pic, pls?

Women have been involved in anime since the beginning user.

Kys

Shit-tier trap. Poster child for how to not design a trap frankly.

You have to go back.

This fucking shit.

Leading me on through the stupid movie subplot with a bunch of pointless extras just in the hopes of a resolution to their issues and the romance subplot and their problems are just magically fixed and the romance is still in the fucking air.

What's the deal with the Japanese not resolving romance subplots.

tiny_brain.jpg

I did read the manga. I've never seen the movie they did, but I heard it suffers from the same problem.

Nope, it has a satisfying ending and everyone loves it.

The romantic subplot got resolved though. Learn to read between the lines.

Who's this "Everyone" person and why do they have such shit taste? Is it you?

Because all I remember is that they get back together with their asshole friends because yes, the movie is shit but Shouya likes it, some shit with Shouya's old dickhead friends who are still dickheads, they go to a festival where they're magically cure of all their trauma for some reason, then they go into a room, the end.

Is this the "satisfying" ending to which you refer or did they add a new chapter and I just didn't know?

No it wasn't. He thinks she's talking about the moon or something.

Mai-chan's Daily Life

that's a good read

Do you really think I'm clicking that link?

YOU are excellent. To the gulag. You will not take Stalin's animu.

someone who does not understand the material conditions that found ideology can talk about "problematic" superstructure all day, you're still a faggot that has no solution because you lack basic understanding of the problem.

More or less. They don't want to work and have the luxury of not having to. Nothing leftist about that in of itself.
Whatever. There are plenty of people slaving away out their in the world who "can't work" just as much as you, but don't have the luxury not to. And yes, it is destroying them. That THEY should not have to do that does not make YOU a leftist.

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

What about people who are able and willing to work but can't because there are no fucking jobs available?

That group is excluded from the NEET definition, at least in Japan.

No, that was, is and will always be musicals, with poetry a distant second.

nigga u gay

By not working, NEETs do more against capitalism that wagecucks exactly by not working. People who identify as NEET tend to be cancerous but they do contribute against porkie way more than some desperate person getting raped by the capital.

What does this do against capitalism? If you think weakening wellfare programs undermines capitalism, I have neoliberalism to sell you. The only way it can possible do anything is if NEET's were all children of porkies and consumed so much that they strain the capital available for accumulation by those parents. It's not happening.

It's closer to a strike, only that NEETs usually don't have any skills either way, just if more people would join, porkie would be forced to at least implement reforms making work more attractive.

Prole parents can't afford that shit either way.

If you weaken it badly enough while it affects enough people, you create conditions desperate enough for muh revolution.

It's not something people can JOIN. Either you have parents that will support you, or you need to work to eat. If you somehow manage to trick the wellfare state into giving so many people neetbux that it starts to constrain the labour market, they will cut the neetbux way before that, and people will then once again have no choice but to work.
People will work to reproduce themselves before they revolt. Only if they cannot reproduce themselves even by work (involuntary unemployment) or when the conditions of work are sufficiently unbearable will you get them to revolt.
NEETism is a luxury position: either because you are supported by the parents, or you are so lucky to live at the limited time in history where the state will still support NEETs without being forced by capital to stop doing so.

Not in the first world, at least the civilized parts of it.

And if the cut affects too many people, you got your revolution potential.

Which is a problem with their mind state, not faggots binging anime and vidya 24/7.

Sure but where is the problem with that, given how most of them live in a luxury part of the world.