Time for a new one

time for a new one

Joy.

Hey there tough guy

Evening.

We had to have a meeting because they found two boys, a sophomore and a junior, "Performing oral sex simultaneously," in one of the bathrooms on campus.

Was today less miserable?

Nice. Did they finish?

For the time being.

How the fuck am I supposed to know? It turned into 45 minutes of "If this happens again yap yap faculty are expected to yap yap police report yap." and then some twenty minute bullshittery about tolerance and acceptance because we "Can't single out the homosexual students."
I was lurking here more than I was paying attention.
I even got to call Loco trash.

ELMA GIVE ME A (You)

Well, congratulations then!

Really, for a blowjob? What kind of school are you in, it's not the biggest deal

Joy.

I should be coding. I am not coding.

Sexual contact between two minors is convoluted when it comes to legality.
It's also not the first time it's happened, according to my coworkers.
I have no opinion on it one way or the other. They're horny teenagers, it happens, it's just the fact that it happened on school property that meant we had to have a meeting. I end up staying long after my students most days not because I don't want to prepare or grade things at home, but because we have pointless meetings twice or three times a week.
Three months ago, we had a violence and conflict resolution meeting because a girl pulled another girls hair in the hall.

And this could have all been circumvented if they decided to suck each other off at home.

Logically, would be more entertain to code than to continue here.

Fuck

Teenagers can't always go home to get blowjobs. I got a few highschool bjs in my time.

One doesn't exclude the other, i can work and still provide you with my radiant presence.

heckin tumblrtale
ON MY Holla Forums

I'm just bitching for the sake of bitching.
How's your day going?

Kill it with fire.

Apologies, my simple American mind was unable to comprehend this "Multitasking" you inferred.

At least those 2 kids had a good time. I'm doing alright, I've done absolutely nothing all day, and looking forward to a similar day tomorrow.

Their parents were called to the school.
I don't think they share the sentiment.
I envy you. What should you be coding?

I was more worried about your age than your citizenship

I fear the day when I'm unable to understand something technologically.

that's a very nice Sucy you have there

someone talk to me please

I know that feel.
I just finished building my living room coffee table a couple of days ago and I'm back to burning my life on video games in my down time. What do you do when you finish a project and feel empty?

You should get in to quantum computing and realize that fear way earlier than intended.

baddog OW?

hihi drunky

It's like you're avoiding me

I'd rather deal with the mothers of two 69'ng teens than deal with that shit.

noooo

Our generation is the first in a while where the generation above us doesn't get much of what we do. I don't think our kids are gonna have such a drastic leap. You should be fine until you're senile, and we'll both be dead before then.

What's up

I start another project.

FTFY

So when are you planning to move?
Is it just when you work out details or do you have a date in mind?

Inspire me.

Can't say for sure. Dementia runs pretty hard on my moms side. And heart problems run up and down my dads side.

Nah, dads are easy to talk with.
"Turns out your kids a fruit. Here's a beer."

You and I have very different experiences with fathers.

10/10

Side projects are so personal, you know I can't do that.

Sounds like you're basically Schroedinger's cat

i cant play right now, if you're still on later tonight ill be down but it will be late and ill be high as shit

Well, I have to deal with emotional bullshit moms tend to spit more often than I'd like. But I generally just don't say anything to let them tire themselves out.

I'd say it works.

More like Burns from the Simpsons. Where he'll live forever unless he gets nudged the wrong way.

The only winning move is not to play.

I'll keep it simple
I sperged out and now (maybe as I consequence I don't know) I am sad and lonely and wish for someone to speak to

*as a consequence

Anything can act as a muse, but if you're insistent, I'll just sit here and stew in my own lack of creativity.

I prefer speaking with women, even angry mothers, because I'm young and attractive with a deep, tonal voice, and women tend to find it hard to be angry with me as long as I'm not being my socially drunk and obnoxious self.

Men on the other hand, think I'm a spineless pussy, and they're much harder to keep calm.

Granted all parents are irrational shit-spewers when it comes to their precious darling overdeveloped cumstain of a child.

You'd think, but on more than one occasion they got more upset I wasn't engaging in the conversation.

Wife's home. Spousal obligations beckon.

You will let me help you sooner or later goddamn it.

I'm a huge tosser and couldn't care less. But being a big strong stoic keeps bitches from being too stressful on my ass. Men are generally more logical and easier to deal with I find.

BUT, to be fair, never had to tell one his kid prefers giant floppy dicks to hot rod cars and pussy.

That's fine. Wanna talk about the sperging, or is it too personal?

Also wait, you made your coffee table? This I need to see.

Hi waif.

Never satisfied, those parents.

dis box!

Meh. Enough about hinting about something I do.

How was your relaxing day you fag?

It was great. Yesterday was pizza night with the boys, I spent today playing games and watching stuff with the bf. I didn't even have to make dinner, housemate made too much food and owed me one so i just had a healthy meal delivered to my room.

Lazy days truly are the best.

I mean I'm happy for you and everything but fuck you

Will post photos when I return. There's a snake in it.

Didn't mean to rub anything in your face. On the bright side you make money. Which you then spend on goods and services.

I need time to spend it.

I do my best with impulsive Amazon shopping and buying lunch for everyone but the mountain of dosh keeps rising.

maybe sperg out is a bit hard of a term
it's not really personal I wouldn't mind talking about it I just don't think it'll accomplish anything since it's ultimately so minor anyway and like I said I just want someone to talk to [spoiler] even though I'm taking 30 minutes to respond sorry about that [spoiler]

I'm saving up money, but only because my rent's pre-paid for the year, and my parents chipped in, so living basically only costs food and whatever i decide to purchase.

Go ahead, make fun of me.

It's fine, i'm in no hurry. So how's your day been, besides that inconvenience that is

Saving up for what?

Not for anything in particular, the money just sort of accumulates over time.

The best kind, one would argue.

i actually also have a vulgar amount of cash that's been slowly piling up in my stash since I tend to never spend spend anything. I need to hide this better before I get killed over it.

Hah. Keeping it all in the open are you?

I have around 900 euros sort of pushed to the bottom of a drawer. I'd kinda forgotten about it but this conversation has reminded me of it. I should really go put these in the bank.

Yeah you should.

What if they know it's drug money

What the fuck else could 900 Euro in the bottom of a drawer supposed to be for.

not enough goat in thread

I don't even buy drugs, i only leech it off my roommate.

im pretty sure you're the only one who feels that way besides me

Well yeah, you use the Euro to transport the drugs from table to body.

it's been ok
it's been as uneventful as always and I don't want to keep living like this but I'm also too afraid of change to do anything about it even when someone offers directly

I'd always planned to neet it out and then kill myself once my parents died but that doesn't seem like such a great idea now

No, I suppore more goat, but I cannot provide goat.

That's one hell of a high.

Get your shit together, living like this isn't healthy and it's not normal. But really as you know you're the only one standing in your way here.

Oh, you're talking about Weed? I thought that shit was legal there.

well i stand corrected then

ok

Weed is the only thing I do, I'm not into harder stuff. Though I guess I also haven't tried a lot of it.
Weed is legal in the netherlands, I don't live there, fortunately. it's a boring country.

I'm fully aware of that but like I said I don't know how I could really beat it because if I do something that goes against 'the routine' I get an anxiety attack and become unable to do anything and have projectile vomited in a few cases
I guess it's like how fat people often know the best about health and things, they know what they're doing is wrong and exactly what to do about it, but for one reason or the other are not able to

Alcohol's harder, I think.

Really, getting out of the routine is the hardest part. I've done it though, and it can be done. I don't have easy tips for you, but just know that the state you're in isn't a fatality, you can leave it.

Okay, well I do weed and alcohol. I don't do cocaine is what I mean. Do you?

Nah.

just don't do goat though, hardest drug out there
won't be able to quit once you start

you're being silly

Good boy.

MORE GOAT

I don't even know if I'm cut out for working
I don't really enjoy living like this but I don't think I've got any abilities that I could utilise for an entry level job and I don't think making min. wage in a torturous work environment would really be any better
I guess what I'm saying is I want a job that's got low hours and is not painful, I'm not actually too bothered about the pay but I don't know if that's something I can get
I know beggars can't be choosers and all but I guess this just ties in to my fear of change and the possibility of my current life being as good as it's going to get
I don't know I'm feeling sick again maybe I should go to sleep

Anything is better than nothing. As shitty as a tortuous job would be, it'd be motivation, something to get up for in the morning, and from there if you don't like it you can get motivated to get a better job.

yea i think your brain is just trying to tell you that your lack of motivation and fear of doing some work that will probably be less bad than you are making it out to be will lead you to a path in life that you regret

as always, relevant cgp grey

oh i forgot my picture

ok

Hell of an instruction manual.

It's a good video, brent

Who's Brent?

elma confirmed for cute

kek

Hey babe
missed you ;)

Pff

Hey qt. What's down

God you make me fukken wet

Is everything ok

Sh-shuddup x_x

Fish why'd you disappear off the face of the earth?

Just kinky

?

Aren't you always

That's Elma, they're non-link replying to Fish.

Yes

Oh I forgot about that message, rip. Thanks qt.

You need prayer

Yeah, send me your love

Delete.

You can't run away from the truth

Sure you can.

What Tracer said.

♥

You're both cuties.

Prove it.

Uh... what Tracer said.

Shh. Everything is ok.

Everything must not be ok then.

W-What Tracer said!

I have nothing to prove, cuteness is subjective.

See, that was cute.

Tracer better say something I agree with to this!

And opinions can be shit.

Without any actual conviction to your words I can disregard them as having no merit.

Adorkable.

I have conviction, but i'm not claiming to have objective truth.

Nor actual evidence.

I find your defensiveness over this quite endearing for example

You attachments to odd character traits is curious to say the least.

What can I say, we're all a bit odd here

I resent that. I am completely normal, right down to the daily wish to die horrifically in some manner that let's people think I was doing something heroic or that I did not want to die.

Not me. I'm only the odd one out with how not odd I am.

That is essentially my desire, yes.

Very normal.
And great gif.

You're pretty odd.

My overwhelming apathy does much to mitigate.

Everybody I talk to also wishes to die in a similar matter. Makes get together difficult. We always fight who gets to walk closest to the street, and what not.

I'm curious, are you like that in real life too, or is it just how you talk online? I'm pretty rowdy socially.

I've always been a dick, yes.

Parties are best small with people I know and good alcohol.

I don't do physical contact unless I've known the person for several months.

I'm the same with parties, small gatherings of close friends are best. I like going to a bar, but I hate clubs, if that makes sense.

You're not a dick. I'm pretty tactile though, unlike you, I'll hug anyone

"Gunbullets, bullets shaped liked guns!"
"I don't think that's very aerodynamic"
such a party pooper smh tbh

Bars are alright, Prefer just staying at home and getting drunk though. Easier to get greasy shitty food though. Clubs are trash and the people that go to the are equally bad.

Oh god that's disgusting.

But bullets shaped like guns would have poor aerodynamics! They likely would tumble and fail to strike accurately! How am I going to shoot brown people from 300 yards out if my bullets are as accurate as the claim that all illegal mexicans are great people?

Also good news i finally started coding. Never too late.

I agree, clubs are awful.
I'm sure you'd hug me happily.

Let's all go from the club 2 da pub, eh lads?

Fire them faster.

Ehhhhhhhhh, maybe a beer.

welcome brother

But I can only load my rounds so hot before I blow my breach apart!

A beer's fine. I recently had the odd experience of being already drunk before I left the house to get to the bar. It was interesting.

Hallo

Stop making me into meems fishy :(((

Everyone can't just be coders, you should have chose to do something else.

Are you the pro gunbullets or anti gunbullets!?!?

I can already code quite proficiently. I meant i literally started writing code right now. I was talking about putting it off earlier.

I stand by what I said.

idk lol

So use more lube, Jesus.

Well if you ever come to this shithole of a state let me know and we'll go to a bar or three. If I decide to trust you I can give you some of the beer I make.

What about a rifle that shoots NERF football things?

I'm very proud of you for that

Wait, you make your own beer? What do you call it?

they are okay, the are less accurate than a boat tail subsonic load, but hey, who doesn't love a special snowflake?

Which one were you from that post though?

That sounds awful. Oil sliding and getting flung everywhere.

Looks like a pregnant flachette to me, and things tumble like a mother fucker.

Back when I wanted to make labels for it I was going to call it "Lazy Viking".

Lazy Lager
Apathetic Ale
Sluggish Stout

But then I stopped giving a shit and just bottle it and drink it.

Not oil, lube.

Rather that than shitty SBR laws though.

I'd love to try it. But you need a proper name. That's 50% of the fun of making your own beer.
These are good names, you should pick one.

I kind of want one.

That wouldn't work though, tracer.

No you don't it's a giant meme gun.

I mean, there are the names. Use them for whatever type of beer I made.

So use more Lube.

So how do you make it? Is it good? I have so many questions.

Nez.

The usual way one makes home brewed beer.

I think it's alright. About 8% ABV generally too.

Ask away.

I don't get how it gets around anything, smooth bore just means it's a shotgun, and has to have an 18inch barrel, without the same $200 tax stamp for an sbs,
I really don't see how they are getting around anything with it, unless they claim it was designed to be fired out of a short smoothbore, even so, it would have to be designed so it cannot take any other ammo.
I want to see a white letter from the atf.

I'm not familiar with the home brewed beer process. Nice, that's a pretty strong beer. Does it cost significantly less than buying it or is it just for fun?

I have a soft spot for meme guns.

Hello, thread

hey Cato.

I'm lazy and buy a kit, although there is a supply shop not too needlessly far from me where I can get it cheaper. Each batch makes about 5 gallons. I don't need to buy new bottles because I reuse them, so at 5 gallons each bottle costs me about 25 cents to make.

Definition of a shotgun includes firing a shotgun shell, which is highly specific.
But aside from that the bore isn't technically smooth either anyway, it just has straight lands and grooves.

How's Grids?

No you don't.

That sounds great. Is it very time-consuming? How long for each batch in general?

About an hour to prep, an hour to put everything together. 2 weeks to have beer ferment. I re-rack the beer to get it off all the sediment from sitting that long, let it sit another week or so, or until the air lock doesn't move for about an hour. Then I pitch sugar into another carboy and transfer the beer into the sugar. Then I bottle that and let it sit for another week or so to carbonate.
So about 5-6 weeks at the longest.

You are hopeless.

It isn't sooth bore. It is grooved, just not rifled. Straight grooves.

Also I am not sure why it is pictured with that round, from what I am reading it is chambered in 5.56 nato for the media day, and will be shipping in .300 blackout.

That is unheard of cheapness in terms of brewing beer. Hell you can't even ferment wine for that, including the fruits, unless you use something like Juicy juice.

Because they specifically stated they'd be working with ammunition manufacturers to make and ship those specially for the gun to get greater ranger out of it.

Sure, .300 blk is fine at

That's me.

My math's probably off too. Probably more like 35-40 cents per bottle. But yeah, it's a good price for 5 gallons.

Come on, listen to yourself. The appeal of this firearm is that it is a short barrel rifle that isn't classified as a sbr. You aren't expecting distance out of this thing. It is literally something to keep as home defense in close quarters situations. If you are shooting at something more than 100m away, you already should be considering using a different platform.

That party pooper

how does non helical rifling make it not a rifle?
how is it not an sbr
I want a White Letter!
a company and their lawyers can claim what they want, until the atf rules on it.

I am well, how is the cato?

the atf as far as I understand has yet to define rifling, or rifled.
so, it's as simple as them saying, it's just non helical rifling, and boom, its still a rifle

I sort of want it in the way I sort of want an FN Five seveN
kind of wanting something doesn't mean that I'm gonna waste money on it

Nice, that's a solid amount of beer you can get going constantly. I should try it, i drink enough beer that it might be worth the investment.

You're right, I just don't want you to be, because this is the closest you can get to a Mk18 without all the silly paperwork.

They say they have ATF approval, but idk.
Who cares, if it does go through it just proves SBR laws are garbage.

They're really fun tho. My fave and daily carry.

Most expensive bath is the first. After that it gets cheaper.

In that case, we should go shooting.

No rifling is defined. It requires a twist. That is the whole point of rifling. Straight grooves aren't new either, they just weren't effective like rifling, so rifling took off.

Fair enough man, and honestly, I hope more of this stuff starts getting innovated, because fuck these stupid restrictions.

I am doing ok
but feeling super guilty that I don't want to EVE

Time to load up Elma with shooty bangs?

lol whaddya basing that off of??

I really ought to look into it. Really awesome thing to have going for you.

Are we talking per 12 oz? Because we can't be talking about per 5 gallon. That has to cost more like 30 or 40 bucks to brew a 5 gallon.

the important thing is, a suppressor is defined as being man portable, and if I attach it to a chain that is attached to a 50lbs chunk of concrete and it is in no way removable, it is by definition not a suppressor.

but has the atf defined it?
there may be a common understood definition, but those mean fuck all to the atf.

is EVE any good?

Sounds like an excellent bench shooter. :^)

I think it would be a good welcoming to the shit hole.

Because you have at least a basic understanding of things not being gun bullets.

No that literally is what rifling is. Rifling is helical grooves. Here I will try to look up an atf mention of it.

I'd rather a Tok

God speed.

Let me know how it goes.

Welp, yeah you're right. I generally make about 50 bottles. So it's closer to 70 cents each.

Best time you can have inna desert.

Dirty dumb Slavboo scum.

Will do

Hey, it's better than spending thousands for a few hundred .357 Sig rounds like I would like to do.

Well I mean it's not exactly rocket science.

My supplies cost about 32 dollarydoos.

Good girl.

:^)

Alright, I thought you were joking about the meme gun thing, but we're gettin' pretty deep into territory here. Ease up.

I could only find the word riffled used to describe a rifle, but no definition of rifling itself.

Ahh, that makes more sense now.

...Ok...

You;re telling me, bud.

No, it is brain rocketry.

These archaic units are confusing me.
For 32 bucks, you're still at around 50 cents per bottle, which is a pretty good price considering it's most likely better than whatever shitty beer you can find for ~ double that price in store.

It's weird to see a bunch of gay dudes ranting about guns.

I wonder when the mall shooting is going to happen.

some of you fags are alright, don't come to Holla Forums tomorrow

Same. Though I have never heard of rifling being anything other than helical. Any definition search brings up helical grooves.

I mean, I think you are perfectly fine in assuming the ATF acknowledges this as well. Rifling has specific twist rates, and none of them are 0. It comes back down to the evolution of the rifle. Smooth bores were popular until rifling came out. The twist allowed for more stability and accuracy. They were rifled barrels, and that is why they are now called rifles.

I am purely hetero, my good man. Also, grew up with guns all over the house since I could walk.

So when we takin' Fish and Elma?

I like it, decimals are useful, especially compared to the silly 160oz per gallon. Look how easy it is. 22L, a pint is 0.5L, so it means you have 44 pints per batch.

Straight as a rail.

sounds like something a gay would say

Sometime after Elma gets here.

I guess. I am just correcting an error I see. I would also say I am white, if you were to call me brown. Want to call me racist as well? Or just brown?

you're putting a lot of hype into this x_x

Clearly, goat monsters are the superior master race. Every other race is shit.

no u

Sunday, Sunday SUNDAY!

Alright......

Repent before daddy Pence, sodomite.

Did the shock therapy work?

Ah.

Something's come up.

Night.

Na, but it was really fucking weird feeling, watching your muscles tighten by themselves.

mmnf

Evening

I don't know if this is a good reaction or bad reaction.

Hope everything's ok, see you tb.

Off to bed meself.

dat .gif

uhhhhhhhhhhhh who dis

Ahhh, I see.

.///.

Oh, uh... name fields r hard.

It's Blood-chan obvs.

I didn't know you were into whips and chains.

they should post the white letter they claim to have from the ATF.
just like the unknown cat did about his question on suppressors.

Hmm. I thought that was common knowledge by now ^~^

Elma is into missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.

lmao

Faggot, you need to stop trying to go user so I know who I'm taking shooting next time!

I'm sure they will have to sometime before launch for legal reasons. Admittedly it is just a semantics loophole, but it is valid. The rifle is neither rifled nor smooth-bored. I wonder, though, if it is classified as AOW from the ATF, then.

I....admittedly don't know a lot about anybody, really.

scandalous

lmao sorry

i see

if so, it's still a $200 tax to produce it, and $5 to transfer it, but you know, they just push that extra $200 onto the customer anyway, so it really doesn't matter.

I'm sure that's not the only thing

Oh, also, if all goes as they say it'll just be a "firearm" like the Fostech Origin. Not an SBS, not and SBR, not an AOW, just a "firearm".
Which means no stamps, no paperwork, just a 4473.

Well now I feel like an ass.

Indeed.

Interesting. I suppose that makes sense. Like I said, it sounds like a valid loophole to me. Though that whole new trigger system seems odd to me. Fires a round both on depressing and releasing? That is getting blurry in the lines of semi-automatic.

oh well

Binary triggers. Meme concept. Fires a round on the pull AND release of the trigger, so you get a sudo two round burst.
Seems kinda dangerous, about as useful as bump stocks.

I'll just have to find my leather straps.

Yeah, I don't like it. You would have to fire it and release the trigger instantly, otherwise you are holding a dead man's switch. Kind of changes how you would fire precision shots. Though maybe releasing the trigger would lead to more accurate fire due to no kind of squeezing forces.

because every movement of the trigger is intentional, it works, but, I would rather just shoot fast in semi auto.

and, I would just put an arm brace on a pistol.

:O

so how's your day coming along? : 3

It requires you to shoot in twos though. Limits your options. I don't like being forced into situations like that.

;p

Some of them you can safely drop trigger without firing the second round if you flip the selector back to semi or safe.
But you're right, it's an accident waiting to go really wrong.

Same, or just a faster resetting trigger.

Tired, full, but don't want to go to sleep because I have things I don't want to do tomorrow.
Hbu Bardo?

long day at work and gonna be a long day tomorrow : (

but also dont wanna sleep because free time : /

I sold my Guitar last night for quite a bit so now I've been looki into getting a nice new nylon string guitar! I'm excited but i gotta save up some more still so im stuck waiting .....

it does not force you to fire in 2s, if you aply the safety, it will not fire when you release the trigger.

most triggers will out run you anyway, unless you're Jerry Miculek, a factory trigger is fine, unless you are shooting for accuracy then a smoother more polished trigger with different, or even adjustable spring rates is preferred.

new

new

aopdhivfiaqevh