Why have you abandoned the working class in favour of identity politics?

Why have you abandoned the working class in favour of identity politics?

Why haven't (you) read the FAQ?

I'm a true rebel against the system and don't follow rules. Why have you dodged my question?

no seriously read the fucking FAQ or get the FAQ out.
bitch.

We didn't. Majority of us isn't liberal. I do agree that a lot of people lost the focus tho

I don't give a fuck about your faq, you autistic cuck.

This shift is even seen in the far left, that's why you're tolerated by the liberals at rallies and in general. You parade the same ideology as liberals on every issue except economics. That's the only serious distinction between the soft left and hard left at this point.

because whitey also has a collective self interest

The working class is white only?

I didn't. I was referring you to where the answer was written so you'd know the answer to your question.

That's not at all what I said.

Read the faq you autistic faggot

no one has yet seen actual existing identity politics, it is still being developed. When the project is done, everything is coming undone. A true cultural revolution.

I'm not going to lap up your blatantly ideologically approved (tm) explanation.
The far-left is by far the most dishonest when it comes to the failure of its own ideology.

The failure of the world revolution and the failure of the left to appeal to the working class is what led to this change.
The workers sided with their respective nations and rulers. Because of this, the left holds deep resentment towards the workers for failing to fulfil their role in history.
The worker project was abandoned and replaced with a mass cultural project influenced by gramsci and what became known as the new left. The workers went out of the window and blacks, homosexuals, muslims, third world immigramts, and all sorts of other groups took over the role of the workers as the means of capitalist destruction.
Coincidently, all of this happened to be just great for the bourgosie. Every single cultural issue you promote has been lapped up and catered to by the bourgeoisie. All you've done is create more markets for them. Some of you seem to think this is a great victory, but really it's largely cynical appropriation for the sake of profit.

You've all missed something, none of these groups identify with your project first, or second, or even third. They are blacks, Muslims, gays, and whatever else first.
They're going to drop you just like the workers did. And we are all going to have an incredible mess in the West to deal with becsuse of your lunacy.

I say this as an ex-communist.

Complete lunacy.

surprising

you were a shitty communist, your analysis has no materialist dimension.

I don't take pseudoscience like Marxism seriously. Neither do most leftists these days.

I wanted to see individual responses, but I'm not interested in your neat (tm) response.

We haven't you dumb nigger, that's the whole point of this board. We're the anti-idpol left. We don't give a fuck about open borders or female CEOs, we completely reject it.

Holy fucking shit I'm so sick of answering this question. Dumb nigger is too lazy to read the FAQ, Nazis are too dumb to read anything

so how were you ever a communist? Or did you just grow to disagree with what Marx said? And the reason we have neat (tm) responses is because we get asked this question all the time. If you want an individual answer, be more specific. Who exactly abandonned the working class?

Good luck on stopping the monster you've created. It's completely intertwined with the capitalist system. It's been absorbed and repackaged by the market. The possibility of class concioussness emerging now is even slimmer. You cunts completely fucked the working class.

How did we do that, and not the stupid fucking social-liberals who deviated from communism and class analysis in favor of identity politics and individualism?

Marx was right about social conflict due to class division, but wrong about its cause and solution.
The left at large. Only a few larpers playing Marxist-leninist in the 21st century give it any lip service.

The Left pretty much dismantled after the fall if the SU. Just because you dislike progressivist politics where libshits want more vaginas and autistic transgender muslims as CEOs doesn't make them Leftists.

Liberalism, be it Proggressive or Conservative, is an inherently Right wing ideology as it supports Capitalism and Bourgeois Democracy. The Far-right (not saying that you are far right) simply takes it a step forward by turning it into a Bourgeois Dictatorship and upping the ante of identity politics for an open class collaborationism as opposed to mere diversion and division amongst proles. The latter is perhaps the most defining characteristic of Fascism, it'd be inaccurate to say that it is merely just a Right wing Dictatorship.

tldr: Liberals have more in common with you, friend.

this
leftists never liked liberals