You go out and punch people in the face to enforce the exact same rules that every Human Resources department in every...

You go out and punch people in the face to enforce the exact same rules that every Human Resources department in every single corporation in the west enforces. I know you probably don't realize this because you don't have jobs but its true.

I know you think you're some kind of rebel or revolutionary because you've got this weird, bullshit, defeated ideology and you wave the flags of dead, irrelevant losers and internet clubs that you made up. The truth is that you're putting into practice exactly what you've been taught by every source of authority you've ever known.

Where'd ya get these ideas? TV, movies, teachers and professors, elected politicians, "news" anchors, famous comedians and fortune 500 corporations? You're not rebelling against anything. You are the shock troops of neoliberal global capitalism. You're like mercenaries that they don't have to pay. I think there was a term for this one time, what was it again? Useful. .something?

Why are republicans and top corporations praising you right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D6r_u5fo5uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the flag says neoliberal but your post says Holla Forums

Why did you post this here?

Ofcourse it's a Holla Forumsack.

Your ideology aligns perfectly with neoliberalism: class collaboration, merging of state and corporate power, tax cuts for the rich etc.

Well if he's Holla Forums he's right on this one

b t w
so just like the hard right?

No, he's not.

I just read the whole thing now. If instead of us he referred to antifa/liberals he'd be 100% right

Yeah, actually.

Because even scum fuck liberals don't like nazi losers.

Even then, he seems to be implying that the alt-right is the true opposition to neoliberalism, which is still fucking retarded.

Any little flag you can choose here is perfectly pegged by the OP.

Literally how?

What really gives away is global capitalism
He doesn't think himself as a nazi, Just a national capitalist
which is the same fucking thing

youtube.com/watch?v=D6r_u5fo5uc

EU is bad, UN is merely a deliberative assembly. It doesn't have any real powers. The institutions of neoliberalism are the IMF and World Bank. This ignorance of basic facts is how you identify a Holla Forumsack.

The only things you faggots go out and protest or make a stink about is your list of triggers from your tumblr blog. The LARPing you do here has no bearing on reality. All of you.

The only things you faggots go out and protest or make a stink about is your list of triggers from your posts on Holla Forums. The LARPing you do here has no bearing on reality. All of you.

I've never spent much time on Holla Forums. They're too into race, I don't get it.

So your a freelance idiot? Good for you!

Pls illuminate us wise one, what is the path of the true revolutionary?

You've clearly not spent much time here either.
Lurk more.

Entirely opposed to Holla Forums who are completely right in being rebels for agreeing with physiognomists, waving flags of the third reich around, and then bring the Cult of Kek, an internet club, out into public.

No I went to school and got straight A's, then went to Uni, now have a job. That is doing everything I've ever been told, become a wage slave. Wanting to destroy the system of wage slavery is the exact opposite of that. I also went to a catholic school so no, I have literally never been taught to be PC, my teachers were all sexist and homophobic as fuck

sweetie, ask either of these groups what they think about the abolition of private property. There is your answer to them praising "us"

not many people here are antifa fyi OP