Stop wearing glasses

Stop wearing glasses.

Do you think that if another major communist power rises again, we'll get new reactionary opportunists pretending to be communists for support?

yeah they're called marxist-leninists

Stop squinting

I have actually had glasses medically prescribed to me, and I bought a set, but I got drunk and high at a music festival 1 year ago, went to sleep in the forest and when I woke up, I lost my glasses.

I didn't bother to buy a new set of glasses so now I don't wear them anymore.

Also I don't want people to automatically assume I'm a nerd or something. I hate that shit. But then again, it might be a good thing in certain city environments, makes me look smarter than I really am. Oh what the hell, I'll get them glasses soon anyway… shit :(

You first.

10/10

Stop using resources efficiently.

Stop using tools.

build bunkers you fucking revisionists

I don't know why, but this thread inspired me to make pic related.

Stop accepting US aid

Redpill me on pol pot

Take the black pill

PRC balance of power geopolicy gone right

bat shit insane

did literally nothing wrong

/ourguys/

I fucking despise pol pot but I bet my left nut this shit is made up

A disturbing demonstration that mankind has not rid itself of collective atavic impulses, but merely dressed them in the flimsy clothes of civilization.

This sounds like some oy vey it's unuddah shoah crap
I'm sure it was a horrible time, but often these things are exaggerated heavily by victims for sympathy and gibs, they also often take isolated incidents and apply them to the entire regime with broad strokes and say they were actions ordered from the top rather than the actions of rogue individuals.