Is the right losing it's momentum? I feel like pol is having a bit of an identity crisis

Is the right losing it's momentum? I feel like pol is having a bit of an identity crisis.

It never had momentum to begin with. Trump was always going to betray them. That's how politics works in Capitalism.

kek, this.
if you literally go against democracy expect to not be in power.
I can't comprehend how the right isn't able to understand this (see: Google firing)

It's momentum is long gone. They are full-on collapsing now. You are right about the identity crisis. Holla Forumsyps have no idea what they are anymore, so they are just making up vague, ill-defined snowflake versions of white nationalism.

They're fully radicalizing into nazism at an unprecedented rate

Who cares? They're isolating themselves into a ridiculous real life strawman for people to attack.

The real question is whether or not this is sustainable. Charlottesville seemed to have been successful in radicalizing whoever was susceptible but at the cost of what little mainstream appeal they had. The alt-right is straight up white nationalism and everyone is aware of that now.

I would hope that that would be the death knell for the movement but I know better than to be optimistic.

Seeing all the threads with hundreds of posts replying to obvious falseflag tweets and threads made by "blacks" and "Antifa" wanting to kill all white men is so fucking funny. Literally gaslighting themselves

Speaking of the right losing momentum, the neoliberal parties are tearing themselves apart. Even rightard radicalism is bad for them since it further delegitimises their strangle hold on politics.

Those fucks were all going to be on the wrong side of the revolution anyway.

Didn't infowars feature that fake antifa thread in one of their segments? They really do believe that all these groups are seriously out to get them.

Holla Forums isn't THE right, tho. Just it's dumb, autistic, fringe tendril.

Regarding America, this latest shitshow feels like some sort of bargaining, like "hey, we're expanding the campaign in Afghanistan, and also you have even less online privacy than before, but hey, shame on those nazis, right?"

All misdirection and spectacle.

I think it is the result of a cultural shift. For the longest time people have been pretending we're a post-racist society when that really isn't the case. Now people, in large numbers, want to make it so. The sad thing is that it's an impossible endeavor without first destroying capitalism.

I completely doubt it is misdirection. The US government isn't even a fraction as smart as people think. I don't think people would have put up much of a fight against online privacy or escalation in Afghanistan. People already surrendered privacy and have accepted that facebook and other companies are selling all their data. People didn't make much a fuss either during other troop increases. The whole anti-war movement lost steam well over a decade ago.

Despite the negative view of Antifa in America, the genuine Left is still growing I'd say. Trump's election brought in more members for various Left/Far Left groups in America, and that's bound to grow as his term goes on.

Honestly that's even worse. That means the military industrial complex and the authoritarian police state just take things for granted. It means that all Americans are far right enabling cucks.

We need to distinguish between the "popular" right that says mean things, and actual far right politics that fuck up the world for profit. The surveillance state expanding it's power is equivalent to capitalism entrenching itself.

Sure, fuck racists, but celebrating the spectacle is literally "feelz>realz"

I sometimes wonder if it's a coordinated effort to use Holla Forumstards as shock troops.

obviously duh
we're killing it and without even trying. well in all honesty it was a suicide form their part, their movement was done so retardedly.

you're in a fucking anonymous imageboard you forum parasite faggot.

It absolutely is, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see the growing fascist right molded into a Night Wolves esque organisation by the alphabet agencies. Granted they would be far more laughable and autistic but still dangerous.

The extreme right is definitely dying off; Charlottesville was obviously a major point in this shift, but even before that, the alt-lite was aggressively disavowing the alt-right, and Trump's retardation has done wonders to BTFO Holla Forums. The far right is quickly ceasing to be a real threat, but the center right is more dangerous than ever- the Ben Shapiro / Sam Harris types are gaining a lot of steam, and the majority of America is in love with all the imperialist generals in Trump's cabinet. Basically, I think ethno-nationalism has lost and economic leftism is gaining steam, but we need to do a lot more work on the anti-imperialism front. When Assad wins, the neocons are going to attempt a global surge of the American empire in rage, and we need to be ready for that.

I mean, what can we do about it?

How many american bases are in you country? Bomb them.

but that would just make Assad look worse.

Organize anti-war action. The anti-war movement may be at the weakest it's been in a long time, but more people are online than ever before. This will give us the ability to disseminate inconvenient facts and alternative narratives about these wars without relying on the filter of the mainstream media. Basically, an anti-war movement can rise the same way the alt-right did.