Viva la raza fuck that gringo marx

viva la raza fuck that gringo marx .

jajajajajajajajaja look at the gringo get knock out.
youtube.com/watch?v=K0AXi0AQtQU

Other urls found in this thread:

econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/06/tidbits.html
theepochtimes.com/n3/2217122-karl-marx-the-racist/
dailysignal.com/2017/05/10/ugly-racism-karl-marx/
amazon.com/Karl-Marx-racist-Nathaniel-Weyl/dp/0870004484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cállese pendejo! Don't take it personally.

You know, as a modern day Mexican there is still something to learn from that Marx quote: To this day the ruling class bourgeois of Mexico are nothing but complacent parasites, who would rather have hordes of uneducated obedient slaves, than risk allowing the underclass (la raza) to reach it's full potential and then losing control.

Through history la raza has tried getting rid of these cruel masters but daddy America keeps bailing them out. But we WILL PERSEVERE, and we will BREAK THESE SHACKLES.

Nice fake quote.

its a real quote

I googled it and can't find a source, just a bunch of conservative anti-communists calling Marx a racist as if that discredits his philosophy or economic theories.

Yeah, I'm having trouble sourcing it, too.

It appears that the full paragraphs most are quoting come from this paper:

econfaculty.gmu.edu/wew/articles/06/tidbits.html

The Lassalle bit is verified and has been widely discussed, but I've found little on Marx's supposed comments about Mexico or Engels' supposed comment about Paul Lafargue.

theepochtimes.com/n3/2217122-karl-marx-the-racist/

dailysignal.com/2017/05/10/ugly-racism-karl-marx/

book by Weyl, Nathaniel, 1910 called Karl Marx, racist

amazon.com/Karl-Marx-racist-Nathaniel-Weyl/dp/0870004484

Hm.

Also, the book is from 1979, not 1910. 1910 is the year he was born.

Still not a primary source.

Strange that the only sources people can bring up is second hand shit from right-wingers.

Also, if you really wanna go down the rabbit hole, this same guy who supported white colonialism and accused Marx of being a filthy racist later became a Clintonite.

Really gets yer thinker blinking.

literally not an argument:the book.

Weyl, Nathaniel was a member of the Communist Party of the United States when he wrote this book.

Don't forget Karl Marx said Slavery in America Was The Production of Absolute Surplus Value.

No he wasn't.

He left the communist party in 1939. 40 years before this book.

The book was wrote in 1979 so if he was in CPUSA that means he was a fed anyway.

No.

He was a right-wing sell out who had been a member of the Communist Party for a grand total of 6 years decades prior. It's the old right-wing meme where the right parade around some no-theory apostate as if that gives him greater legitimacy as he tells them basically whatever they want to hear.

whatever the white man tells you.

Well, to the fake quote's credit, we can confirm that at least one Mexican is lazy. Intellectually lazy, that is.

OK
you must me a liberal

Are you saying that you're a liberal or I'm that a liberal?

Aprende a trolear niño

chingon le metieron ese vergazo a ese liberal

This tbqh

Idc if Karl Marx was racist cuz the argument for communism isn't a moral argument anyways :)

And you call us shills, lmao.