The Netherlands is just a shittier Germany

The Netherlands is just a shittier Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/flights/#search;f=LAX;t=BOS;d=2018-03-01;r=2018-03-07
google.com/flights/#search;f=LAX;t=MHT;d=2018-03-01;r=2018-03-07
youtube.com/watch?v=weMKS4mfNaA
youtu.be/cOxl2XKLnoU?t=28m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tsuchi is just shitter Sushi

Hey, fuck you.

What a Gilgamess.

^~^

The shineyer of two turds.

I want to cum inside Angel's womb

Oh unlucky

cum inside me

Just meet up and fuck already.

One of these days Tsuchi

Omg that's a lot of karate jargon that I don't know anything about.. orange is the belt before brown, right? I think fighting sports are interesting because there is direct contact with your opponent which makes respect and rules super important ^^

It depends if I can find a job close to where I live. I wouldn't mind moving away though. I switched from law to psych because I actually didn't really like law at all and just choose it because I wanted to earn a lot of money which was super duper dumb lol

It's not like it doesen't matter, it just that I know better than you when it comes to this!!

Y-You too..

Soto......

Soto, come cuddle me.

well nou orange is only the third belt you get :furrowed:
hen comes blue with some stripes purple with some stripes, then I beleive brown with some stripes and black

It's been nice to see you again angel I HOPE YOU STAY SAFE out there I think I'm gonna get a food have a nice night to and a ganbatte iin uni

google.com/flights/#search;f=LAX;t=BOS;d=2018-03-01;r=2018-03-07

google.com/flights/#search;f=LAX;t=MHT;d=2018-03-01;r=2018-03-07

I didn't even realize Manchester had an airport.

lol asshole

It's not a literal SHIRE here

That makes me wonder what belt I could get..
I bet I could get atleast brown in the lightweight catergory, spar with me bardy :3

Mhm, it was nice to see you again too! Enjoy your foods

You know better than me about how cute I am? :3
Sure sure~

W-Wow, way to make it embarrassing...

There's only 100,000 people.
A single suburb (of like ten) has double the people people here.

lmao

double the people people

Wait. One city/suburb is literally triple the people people people of Manchester.
Shit's tiny.

idk

we have airports here though haha

Mhm that's exactly what I'm saying :3

I wasen't trying to make it embarassing, I was only imitating your stutter baka~

It just reminds me of European posters that say they live "far from the city" and it's like a twenty minute drive to a major one for them. I live more than that from downtown.

Yeah, I mean Manch is technically a city but nothing compared to Boston or another big one. Beantown's like 40 min away from me so maybe I might as well be a Eurotrash poster

I live far from the city
nearest big city is about 40 miles away

HI BARDOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Praise the Sun!

Hai Grids

hello friend of greenheartedness.

Boston is trash tbh.

You actually live in the fucking sticks.

B-but he called me Starshine~

get the fuck out dood

How's you? Still driving nuclear subs?

I legitimately got a little angry. Boston is fun times.

Ah, I was in that /k/ thread too.

nouu It's not true
my town is too big to be a stick

Yeah Boston's great it has....Uhhh, it has....Beer? Hmmmm Shitty weather? Terrible people?

I legitimately do not like the accent and the city just feels old and dirty.
I don't hate you from being there, though. Just not a fan of the city.

I lived in a town smaller than yours at one point, even further from civilization. It's just not fun and everyone always feels like they're just waiting around to die.

Going to The Four's before a Bruin's game. Fanueil Hall. The aquarium and museum of science is rad. my doctor's office is there. The bridge and tunnel are dank to drive on. Fun times. I wouldn't fuckin live there, but I like to visit the city.

That feels completely unfair to me!

Hmph, imitation is the finest form of flattery~

Bruins suck tbh

Yeah I don't really like the dropped 'r's either tbh

Glad I just say wicked ^^

And it is old and dirty. that's the point.

YOU SUCK

DICKS

well imean YEAH obviously in a SMALER town

My town is just big enough to have all the stuff to makeit cozy and is small enough that there's no hustle bustle

rate 2hu drums

I have to hate them, I'm a Canucks fan :^(

0/10

I know, I know. I forgive you~

"Like kissing a mermaid that had BBQ for dinner"

that's a fun quote.

no, I got out and am going to collage.

yeah, I used to have all these images, I lost my folder and am rebuilding it, I'm in all /k/ threads.

AND IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT

IM FUCKING PISSED

come to my stream and click the donate button and give me money for doing what everyone else does except off camera

I don't really have the accent of where I grew up either. I have some weird idioms that are rural Texas that make outright no sense if you hadn't heard it but people always guess my accent is Pacific Northwest and I'm not really sure why either.

Old and dirty can have its charm when it's gothic architecture and generally poorly planned cities like in some European locales but just not a fan of it in the US, especially Philly. That place is just a shithole.

No!

how about,
"You couldn't cook a miscarriage if Gordon Ramsey himself was guiding your arms with skewers like a marionette"

were*

Being a Canuck fan is such hard work, they stink now :(

Wait what?

Rekt lmao

Those character designs look really fishy.

I don't believe that's Jamie Hewlett's work, rather someone ripping off Hewlett's hand designs to make it resemble Gorillaz.

Man that shit is so old

Nah, they just exaggerate this guy more than the others.

I dont think I'd want to drink that, tho

I don't understand these vintage memes, I just started using the internet yesterday!

Blood pudding avec l'enfant mort.

great mini doc

Even ARG and gear queer?

well idk nh doesn't really even have an accent. people just assume everyone up in new england sound like Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.

Never been to Philly, but idk.

Do your feet stink?

CATOOOOOOOOOO

I got some cool rocks for my ears

You never watched Pure Pwnage?
Or any old ass memes from back in the days?

Like back when YTP was the shit

all of /k/

What a faggot.

E-Err, I don't think so..

I don't even know what half of that means...

:O all the better to lick

I think I'm gonna build a VSS and try to make it as legit as possible, I was thinking 300blackout though, because america.
gear queer is like modern milserp threads though

But Wolf is coming out with 9x39 right now to the American market, so soon enough you'll get barrels, and receivers, and all sorts of fancy shit to make it even more legit. So why not go all out in like a year or two? Faget.

Wow, how lewd~

I already have the stuff for reloading 300blackout though, so why not both?

Gross. What do you have in 300memeout already?

I have a sidecharger AR upper, that I still haven't built, but I plan on getting scr lower because wood furniture would look sexxy as fuck on one of them.

Those seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper, because they used to be like $800 and now it's only like $530 for the non-ares Fightlite marked ones.

I wanna do a build with a 2A Armament Balios and an RRA mountain rifle handguard kit, just to see how light I can get one to be without carbon fiber handguards and crap.

What you been up to?

I want to do an A2 build on a milspec lower, strip the anodization, copper plate the whole thing and clear coat it, and a fluted stainless steel bull barrel, and put some nice wood furniture on it.
like this but more red in color.

speccy areyou here

That sounds like something straight out of Ironwood Designs homepage lmao. But it sounds like it would look awesome.

With Brownell's doing their whole "New Retro" ARs it would be cool to pick up their XM16E1 clone and slap some wood furniture on it for that "official" Fallout New Vegas feel.

Suffering through that NEET life right now.
Been meaning to go ahead and fix my sleep schedule one of these days, but it's so tempting to keep pushing it back~

How about you?

youtube.com/watch?v=weMKS4mfNaA

I've seen gold plated AR's before, but never copper, only that copper ceracoat.
welp, just googled it and now I guess there are 2 copper AR's
also I want to build a sporter AK, I was thinking about getting an 8mm Mauser kit, and use the synthetic saiga stocks I got 5 for $5

Good series so far.

I call it Neon Genesis Gardevoir.
Episodes are dropping on AnimeNova every sunday.

an AR10 with wood would fit that build better.

idont watch this i just ssaw that pic and it remindede me of speccun

Ouch, that's rough. Sorry to hear that :(

I've been trying to fix my sleep too, but work keeps getting in the way. I might make tonight an early one even though another day off tomorrow.

Just work really. And bills.

Or you could just like, watch it legally :^)

I don't live in Japan or speak the language, I'll just watch my illegal subs and support and spread the show to other people instead to let everyone know that it's good.

Ehh? Doesn't work usually force people into maintaining a proper sleep schedule? :3

Unfortunately enough that's pretty much what life ends up boiling down to most of the time...

I just had a long stretch of work that was a bit difficult to get through, but after 20 hours I was still going.
I'm at 26.5 hours currently and don't feel the need for sleep.

see, add some clamps and boom, you got fallout nv status.

I was trying to be witty as in I need wayyy more sleep..

Yeah. Most of it is cause I'm like constantly treat yo'self ing myself tho lmao

lmao

I've seen a few SteamPunk themed ones.
A sporter AK build? How do you mean? Something like the Super VEPRs?

I fucking hate that people compare it to NGE.
The Eureka 7 comparison is at least a little more fair.

Oops, that went right over my head.. I've been falling asleep around now for the past few nights and then waking up around 1 or 2am, so I'm surprised I'm even still awake. How many hours do you usually get?

Haha, there's nothing wrong with that though :3
A lot of the time I never really have anything to look forward to or to save up for so I end up just making a bunch of impulse purchases and spending wayy too much before telling myself to calm my shit and then I pretend to act poor for a month.

Boogie2988 on thaT TUBGIRL shit

Speccy uuuuuuuu
I got toof work done today and my mouf hurts

You're right because it has a team of boy-girl copiloting. I just came up with that phrase because they're mecha and look like pokemon.

Not at all. The only part that would fit is the top mounted charging handle because the FNV version has a side charger. But otherwise it's based off the XM16E1.

Poor Bardo. Would a kiss help?

Yeah, I just get bored so I shop online or I use it as retail therapy. But on the plus side credit cards build your credit lol Love dat plastic magical money.

Ooh sounds almost like third shift world x_x I get like 5-7 on a typical day. Plus naps sometimes on my days off.

Frankxx is really going with the obvious sexual innuendos this time, and not hiding it at all.

Pistil/stamen are the sex organs of flowers.

yes please ;~:

Chiri sounds like a Rick & Morty fan where they're stating something everyone knows as though it's proof of their PhD.

Too bad~

like this.

they made the game one way too boxxy and it bothers me,
I also want to build a cetme model l, and a model c pistol build, obreze mosins, and a 50bmg pistol.
I want to build way too many guns.

i got you something.

is it hydrocodon

I actually just bought some shirts online because of that a few days ago :3
It's a shame that I'm Canadian though so everything ends up being like 1.5x the cost that I see~

Well 5-7 isn't -too- bad but you could always use some more hours. When I was working during my off-terms I would always come home and nap right after dinner for a few hours and it was actually the best thing in the worlds...

no, it's these images.

awwe that's not fair :(

Yeah, i should get better about sleep, but I should get better about a lot of things lmao I think I might actually hit the hay now that we're talking about it. Thanks wishy. nini

hydrocodon doesn't do shit

I do like the snoot girls :Relaxed:

Well, I don't subscribe to the meme that you need to be intelligent to understand R&M.
I am intelligent, and I know that the show is fairly simple but has a lot of easter eggs for the type of dirtlicker fans who need to turn over evey rock and doormat; I am satisfied with the first viewing of the episodes and don't need to go back to look for more.

Darling in the Frankxx is so far completely straightforward aside from the council of shadowy figures, the relationships between the main characters and pairings are laid out very plainly within four episodes, despite a very obvious plot being set up in the background.

The only series that really made me re-watch to attempt to understand it was FLCL and particularly episode 4.
Thankfully there are enough clues throughout that series that some understanding can be attained through piecing together all of the clues.

Maybe not for a druggy like you

There's nothing to thank me for, dumb dumb. Sweet dreams~

In one study comparing the potency of hydrocodone to that of oxycodone, it was found that it took 50% more hydrocodone to achieve the same degree of miosis (pupillary contraction).[7] The investigators interpreted this to mean that oxycodone is about 50% more potent than hydrocodone.

So, 10mg of hyrdocodone probably wouldn't get anyone 'high'.

I don't want to get 'high'' I want my teeth to hurt less

I gotta get caught up on that show, I watched episode 1 the day it aired and was subbed, and that's it.

Actually me too
The aesthetic made me uncomfortable
it's so loneley
I feel like if I do watch it at somepoint im gonna start crying

Perhaps Naproxen (Midol)

I mean... that's not the only similarity, but yeah.

Oh, so like my Saiga looked before I threw RAILZ and TapCo all over it.
GL, HF

And eh... they're not too boxy.
I know that feel too many cool guns.

Some other time, not now.

yeh I'm not gonna go out and buy period medicine

I already took some acetiminophens earlier

it was really good, I love the concept of it, and how real it was, holding a friend at gunpoint for some chocolate

haha yeah
queen snoot sure does love food

but I also like the level headed black haired Snoot too

first time taking it, it did nothing

maybe the pain was too stronk

i actually have a bottle with a ton of hydrocodone still, i didn't take most of it

Yeah, but watch out for other ingredients. If there's any guafenesin or acetominaphen absolutely do not chug it.

I remember popping like 16 10mgs when I was a kid watching dogs and getting really down and laying on the couch w/ my buddy when I was like 15 surrounded by doggos

I love their kettenkrad

is that there little snootmobile that they drive around in?

I really hope this is copypasta

yes indeed it is.

it is very cool!
I'd like one

I want a kubelwagon

Oh, not at all.

I make OC.

What the heck is that

You must be new here if you're not familiar with the Chiri paragraph.

Cute Snoot Jeep :Relaxed:

All "military but everyone is an underage girl" anime is shit.

i wanna be an underaged military girl

tactical titty touches.

What show?

Gosh, not Girls und Panzer or Strike Witches!

sora no woto!!!!!!
noel is mine.

Fuck man
I heard good things about strike witches and when I watched it II was full on weeb but

it was pretty awkward how they didnt wear pants
and also how they were all like 5 years old

I guess I should watch

sora no woto is all about a girl being transfered to a group where they all have ptsd, shenanigans ensues.

nah the youngest was at least 13-14.

Strike Witches was alright. Most of the characters are shit but there's a sweet relationship between the Finn and the Russian (Eila Juutilainen and Sanya Litvyak)

(they're actually the only two characters who wear leotard-pants and not panties when flying)

How about a good romance that isn't teenagers?

Oh yeah
I remember Sanya because of my oldfriend sanya

I wonder where they are nowadays

mutha uhhhhhhhhhh🅱️uckin Rin:Daughters of Mnemosyne

it's a great show, noel is the goddess of death!!!!

that is basically the only one that ever gets recommended and the premise sounds eh.

she looks pretty sad

I love her for it.

can't be as great as Hol tho

haha there must be a reason it gets reccomended so often

me if I was a neko

still haven't watched that show.

do you like economics?

Do you like Feudal Politics?

Then Spicy Wolf is the anime for you

I don't think I'll watch Spice and Wolf because firstly I'm not into furries and secondly I don't want to watch a sexually carnivourous anime furry, so it's not going to happen.

yeah that's what I thought too but instead I got this

carnivorous*

I've been up for 28 hours and I'm drunk, I am now prone to spelling/grammatical errors.

yes, I know what the show is about, and it's definitely on my will watch list.

honestly why watch spice und wolf when you can enroll in college

its basically the same thing

fucking s3 when

could also be that it is the only option

do it!

Wow, that is a lot of misrepresentational statistical data for one finite, major stock that should theoretically display the exact same statistics across the board on any graph, why is it skewed?

I've never heard of any other romances that have older ppl focuses in it

I think there's let me eat your pancreas but I'm pretty sure that's set in late highschool time

guys I found Magic in a Vinny video

youtu.be/cOxl2XKLnoU?t=28m23s

what?

all those graphs about the Dow Jones go up and down and all over;
I mean that you could pick any one of them and get the impression of where the stock is going, even if it's a snippet out of factial records.

The one where it points an arrow for Trump being elected President is the most misleading, because just for fun I was watching stocks for the next few days after the announcement to see where they would go.. the Mexican Peso plummeted and I had a laugh, but within a few days everything was back to normal and on track, and the stock market didn't crash.

The biggest reason people associate trump with DOW stocks is because he's constantly taking credit for the stocks when they go on an incline

That is a problem!

Diary of an MMO junkie should have kept going!

you're right
I like nhk style animes
mmojunkie was fantastic

I plan to.
noel is really nice though.

factual*

Anyways, what I mean is, data can be misrepresented and shown in a certain way, positive or negative, if only some of the data (even if it's legit) is presented- it can be completely honest yet falsely depicted.

good mohning hu chan

I literally just googled dow jones stocks and hit google images

NHK was great!!!

Good evening~
Mouth feeling a bit better?

but then the 11th or 12th episode was a fucking cocktease

fuck whoever did that

You need more gifs

lewd doggo

I like rare earth metals.

Palladium is doing well.

Iliked it too

first time I watched it i watched through almost all the way with my best friend then he got a gf and left forever and the mc lost all his friends and things got crazy and it was a bad time

a little bit I took some ibuprofens : (

I keep wantigng to bite down on it and squeeze ut I'm afraid I'll breakitdid you have any dreams? :3

sleepy doggo*

Palladium's doubled in two years from a low point in 2016.

Yeah, try not to. Might be fine the first many time but suddenly it'll break, and then you'll have to go back to get it fixed, which is never fun.
Nuh, never any dreams ;-;
Day been treating you well?

sleepy lewd doggo

going to bed now,

I save what I can when I can.

oh, I watched it with my girlfriend.

The US is just a shittier mexico.

uuuuuu

Well I like to go to bed at between 6 a.m and 8 am

And I had to go to the dentists at 10 am s oI just stayed awake til then but Actually Ifellasleep a little before cause I woke up and it wwas 10 15 so I was running late and I ran there and decided i wanted to bike to work and ask if I could call in and not go buut they said i had to come in so I went home and passed the time

but they called me at like 3 p.m and said I didnt have to come in so I decided to sleep and I just woke up two or 3 hours ago and it's snowed an entire like foot and a half

it's ridiculous I went out and shoveled the walk and its probably the most snow weve had all year and there wasnt anything on the ground before I went to bed nad it was already done snowing when I woke up

rreally disorienting

Sleep well Grids

hahaha, snow.

Yeeah we don't get that here on Van Isle.

I gotta deal w/ it every year

You're a lewd doggo

o-oh wow, that's quite a lot of snow, damn.
Heh, good morning then I suppose :3

nop

WE LIVIN ON DANISH TIME NOW BOIS

Lewd wolf then

I'm so glad I moved.

I will never have to wait outside in -42 C and have the busses cancel cause they can't make it down the road and I have to go back to work and sit there inside listening to the radio until the busses are running.

yus, too

Sounds bad

nuh uh

absolutely

All's good :3

i need to be force-tucked at 22:30

She still cute

Is 22:00 okay?

no

*tucc*

go2bed

Can't do then

she cutest

eh bai

I am in bed!

lemme join

But you have stuff to do!

;;

ok see ya in 10 hours ;;

She's up there

*pat*
Have a good day!

cuter than doggo

Let's do like 12.

:

That's a big wolf

Holo is best giant wolfgirl

Giant is scary

Giant is powerful!

But not as cute

can be cute and powerful tho

She's still cuter when she's not a giant

well yeah, wolfgirl is always cuter than wolf

Can't believe I missed Angel actually posting, what a fuckfest.

Absolutely

cute!

I like that gif a lot

This Killing Bites Angery Kemono Friends anime is fucking awful.

I might be losing my edge or just getting old.

Same. It's great

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW