Durstception

Can I be the first poster when I'm the topic creator or do I need to be 'first' to be durst? Oh shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Dolly-Kill-Kill-chapter-17-page-9.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lbQCf8F1JsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxg3SpQ7qmk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFlWssRuVg0
youtube.com/watch?v=CUXnvhOmLkg
youtube.com/watch?v=kFrbonwsNZA
soundcloud.com/alex_slamer/slamer-h-e-r-e
youtube.com/watch?v=2WAR2lr7cjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tUltTV3t4OM
youtube.com/watch?v=4kdDcH28g_M
youtube.com/watch?v=C6TziNqvVPs
youtube.com/watch?v=MAMqOjbOr0g
youtube.com/watch?v=7Iqv9ukUtDI
youtube.com/watch?v=AuDKqaqdhH8
youtube.com/watch?v=TkbadvaMuXo
youtube.com/watch?v=5fTq6UmhS80
osu.ppy.sh/s/725480
osu.ppy.sh/s/713740
osu.ppy.sh/s/625669
osu.ppy.sh/s/546878
youtube.com/watch?v=lNKTWyU_0c4
youtube.com/watch?v=1V4AscLidWg
youtube.com/watch?v=5L6e8R2_WbA
youtube.com/watch?v=7a3O33dtnts
osusearch.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y-a7T7S9eE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oc4RrZZiOfc
youtube.com/watch?v=lok_Fta2JZc
youtube.com/watch?v=cD1Rrfc0y-M
youtube.com/watch?v=FxnO8SXQmpo
youtube.com/watch?v=QFVyydWs8Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=nRa7H3QNQIo
youtube.com/watch?v=GgjWSVgxUeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PhVNZp3ckhY
youtube.com/watch?v=wzip6512h3A
youtube.com/watch?v=7fPZWHdkr2s
hentai2read.com/onahotenko/1/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandere_Simulator
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatever

I never actually had heard of Flash at that point when I saw that on the TV.

Personally I wasn't into big mecha, so thus I wasn't a Macross fan either though I did like Evangelion's take on the mecha genre.

At the time Patlabor was out, instead I was into Lain, Battle Angel Alita, and Key the Metal Idol because robot girls were better than mecha.

Eureka Seven and Gurren Lagann were great because of the different spin they put on the big robot genre.

I did, when they were playing the Superman animated series.

Flash is overpowered as fuuuck.

when I think of early Flash I think of fuckin' Newgrounds, Homestar Runner and Happy Tree Friends.

why do I even persist

Ah, I never watched Macross, but Evangelion was great and probably one of my first animes as that was broadcast here at noon every weekend along with Sailor Moon.
I don't think I ever had a point when I was looking for anime online ever, I just watched what was on the TV.

We never had those here, probably due to copyrights and only really 10-15 watchable channels.

Okay, that's a throwback.

Because that is your purpose, Rei. You were designed to play vidya.

Are you feeling okay at least?

Yeah, they played the first season of Escaflowne here in Canada and then fucking stopped halfway in and broadcast something else instead.. I was pissed

then why am I so bad (most the time)

yeah I guess

mangaseeonline.us/read-online/Dolly-Kill-Kill-chapter-17-page-9.html

i kind of like how this dude is like "yup, you just got fucking owned by a human"

It runs on your mother's side. (lol eva joke)

Oh right. Ah well, it was okay at best.

Ah, here it went on until the end.
later on my sister recommended me things to watch and I entered a brief weeb phase in case of anime.

Well, that's good!
So, any plans further on?

True, but the annoying part is that it was a cliffhanger.

idk I skimmed some pages from your links and it just seems too weird for people to be fighting giant alien dolls and shit.

It's surrealist but adheres too much to the genre of protagonist suffering/learning against great foes and coming out on top, staged chapters each with newer and bigger enemies to conquer.

It's like they had to take it a step further from fighting gigantic naked people.

Now they fight gigantic clowns

I don't get it I'm too brainlet for eva
I liked EoE though, I appreciated it like a fancy poem full of words I can't understand

talk on Holla Forums and then sleep

Was talking about Superman. Glad I didn't get more into 009 if it ends like that.

There's a lot of good anime, and there's a lot of bad anime too;
the major difference is that the closer you get to modern day the more anime there is and it's harder to find any good anime in the explosive baggage of tryhard budget anime ..
personally I stick to the directors I know and love, right now if anything has Hiroyuki Imaishi on it I'm down.

its well scanned and the translation and letter-setting is good, so i don't care right now

Rei is a clone of Shinji's mother that Gendo Ikari sacrificed in order to genetically engineer the Evangelions to fight the Angels.

Shinji drives his mom and bangs his mom's clone.

god the cowboy bebop fights are so damn good

I was aware of the first sentence but not the second
Which episode had shinji banging his mum's clone because I feel like I would have remembered that

Oh, well, I guess that's a plan of some sort.

Well, I mean, I didn't see the ending, I just forgot about it as the episodes became more scarce on TV and my attention span wasn't really there.

Ah, I don't really follow stuff like that, but if I hear that the team that worked on some previous stuff that I watched is on the new thing that I picked up, I'll be a bit more hyped.
Like how Drifters was made by the team that made Hellsing Ultimate.
And Drifters was awfully good too.

Also I think that Drifters had the best OP of 2016.

I'm kidding.

Imaishi is well known for: Dead Leaves, Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt, Space Patrol Luluco, and animation work on Re: Cutie Honey, Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill, co-founder of Studio Trigger.

and CG combat director for the scenes in the Black Rock shooter OVAs

Oh, I haven't seen any of those to be honest.
I'm not too big on the flavour of the month things, although I watched Youjo Senki when it was airing because folk reviewed it as episodes came out and it seemed interesting.

if you can spare 45 minutes, Dead Leaves will probably change your view on how animation can be done.. it was obscure but groundbreaking when it came out ..
and that reminds me of another director I love, who made Tatami Galaxy, Kaiba, and Mind Game- Masaaki Yuasa

Checked a few screencaps, and reminded me a bit of how Redline was in few scenes.

Not to mention that Redline had an awfully good OST.

Lest not I forget, Koji Kumeta wrote both Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and Joshiraku, which three of my main avs are from. Great black comedy.

Redline was awesome. I think they were inspired by Imaishi to be honest, then took it to the next level.

Perhaps, I'll have to look into that the next time I feel like watching more anime.
Also have you heard this?
I thought you'd possibly like it.

Yep Yellow Line all day. Great movie and soundtrack.

Only other combination of animation and soundtrack that fit so perfectly was fucking FLCL and I bet Imaishi may have had a hand in it while he was still working at Gainax.

There's a little known gem called Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi made by the Gainax team which had elements of animation style present in FLCL and Gurren Lagann, as Imaishi was active in its development.
However, nobody really knows about it.. it was goofy and then developed a cool plot halfway in, most viewers tuned out because of the stupid goofiness... they missed out!

I've been supposed to watch FLCL for a while now.
I think that Ghost in the Shell nailed the OST perfectly, on all of the points, whether it be anime or the movies.
Also I can't decide which part of GitS was my favourite because of all the feels.

the scene with Making of a Cyborg as the track was what made the whole intro of GitS.

FLCL is worth watching. You'll fucking love it.

stream shill

Nice Seiken Densetsu remake ripoff.

aka Secret of Mana

have you actually played this or are you making a generalization

True, also the whole Inner Universe thing was eerie as hell.
Also I would expect you to know this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=lbQCf8F1JsE
This got me into the series as a whole and the movies.
Ah, yeah, someone recommended it to me with a clip of this amazing part of animation where some girl runs up the barrel of a revolver.

Lol, if a remix got you into a series I present you with this reason to watch Soul Eater;

youtube.com/watch?v=Gxg3SpQ7qmk

Sup diggies?

What's everyone listening to on their drive-time commute?

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH we're playing a scary DnD campaign ;~;

is that a girl

Soul Eater is p rad

yeah

Well, I mean, that was the actual music video for that song when it was on MTV and all.
Also if we're going to AMVs, I like this one that was on one Russian animecon and got 2nd place there.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZFlWssRuVg0

Ehh, anything from the random playlists Spotify suggests me.
How's Elmers?

Vektor, Terminal Redux album.

ooh spotify seems legit. I'm more of a Pandorafag tho^^ I'm listening to some Primus to get hyped for the concert tickets I bought

I'm okay. Just got home from work so I smonked for the first time since getting not sick haha.

ooh brb ytubing

When I think Russian and anime I think of First Squad. Little known movie, really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=CUXnvhOmLkg

also dope 'trailer'

damn, this sounds like what I wanted Dream Theater to be

tfw I couldn't buy more ltc when they dipped yesterday

fml

yeah same
stinks
except eth and not ltc
im trading the eth for link

That was a dope ass video, clips from various GitS, Evangelion and Animatrix.

It's a great album, it just builds and the last track leaves you wanting more.

Ah, I never got around to trying Pandora, and, well, my sister gave me a family-share account of Spotify and Netflix.
Oh, that sounds good, I'm on my 2nd liter of long-drinks, so like pre-mixed gin they sell at stores.
I think there was one poster that knew more about Primus when they used to post, but, eh, they disappeared into the void around 2016s..
Anyhow, they recommened me Soilwork too, so have this that has been coming up on my metal playlists way too often as of lately.
youtube.com/watch?v=kFrbonwsNZA

Are you aware of the Russian sub-genre that's hitting big as of 2014s called Witch House?
soundcloud.com/alex_slamer/slamer-h-e-r-e

Told you, I liked it awfully a lot to the whole cyberpunk/dystopian theme!

idk downtempo was done a while back.

It's neat that they're putting electro screamies on downtempo but I'm not into it.
It's annoying.

kinda want to just swap out my bitcoin for eth honestly.

I bookmarked it for when I start gaming^^

ty

It's pretty simple and has a decent range of stuff. You build your channels as you go, so over time they optimize themselves :p

I think Colbs knew stuff about Primus. I'm super excited it's Primus and Mastodon. Not bad for my first show in like ten years I guess.

Soilwork sounds vaguely familiar off of an old ozzfest mix cd from back in the day lol

it has a neat breakdown near the end of the song but it doesn't save it from the high pitch synths ruining the entire thing.

Could be better.

Could be worse.

Well, there are some harder cases, but I think it's more so just one of those hardstyle raving genres taken even further.
youtube.com/watch?v=2WAR2lr7cjQ

This one is way better than that first one. Me gusta.

@3:25

:O

Yeah, that's how I think of Vektor's sound, it's like gaming metal. It has a very progressive feel, and long track lengths.. almost harkening back to the days when I played Red Faction and Frank Klepacki was the boss.

Oh, well, then, I have no clue what to suggest otherwise.

That's dark synth mixed with vocals, or, well, in this case a song that has been mixed into dark synth.
Too bad I never got more after my trips to Russian 2ch, but I'll notify you if I find more.
Anyhow have some Periphery.
youtube.com/watch?v=tUltTV3t4OM

That is the worst song I've ever heard.
It progressively gets worse.
Who would produce that? What the fuck were they thinking?
Let's hire a guy who can scream Victimize, and sample the two times he screamed it throughout the entire song, and let's put synths on top.
Don't worry about the drum samples, I think they're legit.

Be more proud to be Finn

youtube.com/watch?v=4kdDcH28g_M

only took me 90 minutes
nini frens

later, mom.

love shinji

That's Russian witchhouse/witchmetal.
I think it comes as close as the whole subculture of cloudrap that USA has going on with artists like Lil Peep etc.

I do listen to FInnish stuff, but I don't like linking stuff that you won't understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=C6TziNqvVPs

Sleep well Loafie!

Not bad, I like it.. it gets a little soft after the buildup and wanders around too much.

Do you like Heilung? They're Danish pagan-style awesomeness.

That's the whole point of Apulanta, they go punk-ish and then have those soft parts and sing about melodramatic things.
Never heard of them, checking them out now though.
Have some Sentenced in the meantime, a Finnish band that broke up before 2010s.

Reminds me a bit of the Dutch Heidevolk.

My favourite Finnish band Velcra broke up after only a few mediocre albums.. I wish they had stuck around and had the tenacity of Guano Apes because Jessi Frey had an amazing vocal range and talent.
Their only major album was Consequences of Disobedience.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAMqOjbOr0g

Velcra was around before Evanescence too..

Their mix of electro with metal reminds me of Turmion Kätilöt Midwives of Doom
youtube.com/watch?v=7Iqv9ukUtDI
Anyhow have some English-sung stuff by another Finnish band that I found a while ago.
Albeit they do it in Nippon-style.
youtube.com/watch?v=AuDKqaqdhH8

lol yeah that sounds like the groundwork of a Velcra song ahah.

maybe that's how the sound evolved in Finland.. wouldn't be surprised that bands from the same country have similar styles that are unique to the rest of the world.
Gonna have to Like this because it reminds me so much of Velcra, def. need to get into 2000's finnish metal to get that 'sound'.

oh no you didn't go Japan.

It was more of the industrial metal that we had, but Turmion Kätilöt is almost the same and Mokoma goes close in some songs.

Well, it was like Samurai-age Japan, not really the nu-Japan stuff.
Anyhow have Eluveitie sung in Gaulish.
youtube.com/watch?v=TkbadvaMuXo

Yeah, Velcra was considered 'industrial metal' at the time but now I have a suspicion that a lot of metal coming out of Finland sounded similar.

Also enjoy having your ears melted by Japanese gaimu-metaru

Ah, well, I mean, Nightwish is a thing from here too.

SD come do stuff.

butt stuff

e-butt stuff*

i found a little tin of cinnamon Altoids

hah gay

Wow lewd.

Yeah, there are a lot of female vocalists in the metal genre but it was Jessi Frey who stood out to me because of her range and ability.

Stuff?

I'll have you know that at most I'll hold their hand whilst watching a movie.

Oh, well, there's Indica that made a few songs in English.
youtube.com/watch?v=5fTq6UmhS80

Did you see all the new qualified maps recently?

yummy fluff.

Let's watch a movie~

No.

Best Sandra

osu.ppy.sh/s/725480
osu.ppy.sh/s/713740
osu.ppy.sh/s/625669
osu.ppy.sh/s/546878

So much free pp incoming~

ew.

stfu Wish

Sandra Nasić of Guano Apes also has a great range and ability, and I love her dearly.

I mean, they're all good songs too, but you're right.
I should start playing to pass maps that are too hard for me with 70% acc~

Suck on my nutsack Soto

Or like, just you know, play for fun.
with me
sometime
ever

Ranking up is fun though :^)

Chill your buns, I played for the first time in a week today

You were pretty sure Chiri listened to Rammstein.

Now you're positive.

That's perfect though, maybe I'd actually stand a chance.
It's fun, I guess, it was when I was ~500 ish
But it's becoming difficult to find maps to rank up with that I'd actually enjoy.

I'll suck on something else ;)

sweet music to my ears.

How do you like it?

Are you just saying that because of what I said?

Rammstein is always applicable.

I was still capable of setting 200pp scores though :^)

Because they're too hard?

An egg?

M-maybe..

Like hearing another country try to reproduce american country music with enough distorted guitar to think of itself as rock music.

It was fluffy and predictable, wouldn't be a wonder if they didn't sell any records in their lifespan as a band, should stick to playing bar gigs.

Also Sixpence None the Richer wants their hook back, but everyone in the tight corsets said no, it's ours now.

No, just difficult to find maps I like in general, regardless of how much pp I'd net from them.
I do have a 200p list I made for the bet though.
I just fuck up every time, slider breaks etc..

you guys used to post your dicks more, remember that?

I used to stalk and posted Colbert's triball.

Knew it!

Oh, well, they're just going for the whole folk-metal thing.
Also The Rasmus was a thing years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=lNKTWyU_0c4

Seems like you just have shit taste in music :^)

Is that a no?

Because I don't like every ranked map ever ?

This reminds me of Sneaker Pimps who are actually good, at least after Kelli left, that dumb bitch, so they could make real albums nobody paid attention to.

nezi tired

die in your sleep, ok?

Nope, just an exclamation.

Also pretty sure you know of HIM.
youtube.com/watch?v=1V4AscLidWg

Nezi sleep.

it's a compliment. that's the best way to go; not knowing you're dead.

that's not very nice

i would but i can't

Not feeling like it, or meds won't let you?
You really should get some sleep meds.

Apparently you don't like any...

one day you might just not wake up, isn't that great

yeah fucking pretentious.

rather listen to CKY

die in your sleep, ok?

yeah, not waking up is the best compared to other ways of dying in which you're aware. All of those basically suck.

Take me while I'm dreaming.

HIM was good when they were what they used to be, oh well.
At least there's 69 eyes.
youtube.com/watch?v=5L6e8R2_WbA

ClipboardImage.png
gg

i just can't sleep well

should get sleep meds, yes

But I just said I had a list..

Sounds like Johnny Cash vocals on a bad remix.
Do you seriously like this music? What the fuck is wrong with you?

That song sounded like a prison rape.

I get that during summer, but that's just because we have the stupid deal that night lasts about 16-18 hours during winter and day lasts about that much during summer.
Why haven't you?

There's nothing wrong with Johnny Cash.
youtube.com/watch?v=7a3O33dtnts

Yeah, but you also said

Maybe I just such at looking.

Overproduced, simple garbage.

Stop posting.

You such at typing too.

osusearch.com/

I don't have a specific taste.

i am not smart

It's 6am, I'm allowed to such at typing.

Should get some then!

Do what I say,
not what I do.

Not if you just woke up at 5am.

Well then.

nice fucking animation.

Yeah, it was done by some Spanish guy that has done a bunch of stuff in his career.
But I still think this is my favourite animated music video because of the Dr. Strangelove references.

It's like Batmetal using Dethklok songs.

Well, I mean, isn't Batmetal like Metalocalypse?
Also have something random.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Y-a7T7S9eE

uh, Batmetal literally used songs from Metalocalypse yeah.

Yeah, just thought it was a watered down Metalocalypse with Batman as the driving point.

youtube.com/watch?v=Oc4RrZZiOfc

Oh, that's a new one.
youtube.com/watch?v=lok_Fta2JZc

youtube.com/watch?v=cD1Rrfc0y-M
Dead Pirates are boss.
it's fuckin' McBess's band. Spect

i probably shouldn't watch youtube on my headphones while in a DnD campaign but oh well

didnt mean to link you, SD

Damn, that's nice, I need to remember those guys.
youtube.com/watch?v=FxnO8SXQmpo

It's 'kay.

lol fuckin Bosko.

-pets SD-

I like that sort of animation style awfully a lot.

You'll remember them because of their sheer badassery of pub rock taken to the best level.
youtube.com/watch?v=QFVyydWs8Fw

It's just unspoken that Dead Pirates are badass.

yeah then you'd really love to google images with 'mcbess', this guy and his band is up your alley.

they were first Dead Zombies

then got a real band together called Dead Pirates

But I did not.

youtube.com/watch?v=nRa7H3QNQIo

Reminds me of the dankness of CKY

Rival Sons has the better vocalist.

but there is no rival to Camp Kill Yourself

in this thread:

deep music
and
good times

youtube.com/watch?v=GgjWSVgxUeQ

death

because Paz Lenchantin

youtube.com/watch?v=PhVNZp3ckhY

youtube.com/watch?v=wzip6512h3A

best B-side Sleater-Kinney

hewwoo

hey bard, want to play chess?

nou am watchan thefights

Did you draw that?

You are shit at drawing.

of coourse not

awoo

get better.

You can do it!

?

yeah kind of just not do that anymore and draw better things than that.

lewd bard!

I didnt draw this

*awoos*

HIIII Huchan what are you up to tonight? : 3

yeah wow, I hope you didn't draw that either.

Just waking up. How's bard?

wow lewd!

I justswatched some fights with my friends so that was exciing

now I'mfeeling sleepy and I might have to goto beduuuu

ooh, violence.

It's getting late too, isn't it.. Glad you've had a good time

youtube.com/watch?v=7fPZWHdkr2s

you have a goodday too!

cya

And you have sweet dreams!

While still living, I have ruled over heaven and earth.

But did you forge the horizons for flowing blood, did you forge the places precise for silver and precise for gold?

bullshit.

mew

I once bought a tablet

drew one picture on it

and sold it at a pawn shop

because ms paint is just a better program overall.

I don't watch anime.

It was from a folk-metal song.

I haven't listened to metal since high school, country is more my gig.

keky la thrill

So you would say that God's gonna cut you down?

what's that mean

Tiocfaidh ár lá?

Well if I believed that I would say I've always been crazy!

So you would say that you're still alive?

stolen this pic from you

Something like that, for now.

It's not like I haven't posted it 5000 times.

Well, at least you weren't named Sue.

I needed an excuse to post at you.
I don't feel like posting is as exciting as it used since I stopped talking with people I liked talking to.

Oh, I know that feel a bit, but people just leave.
So how's Giggles?

Been doing a lot of things the last week or two. physically straining and mentally burning out.

luckily I found this stash of year old rum and cola which I feel like enjoying without judgment.

Oh.
I know that mentally burning part as I haven't had a vacation in 7 months, and I feel like I should just take 3 weeks off just because I can.
Well then, I hadn't drank in a month or so on, but I decided it was a time now.
I'm just really getting tired and not drunk enough, so it's bothersome.

killing blow on boss with 2 damage using a pickaxe

fuck yea

Only to come back as someone else.

Some leave for a longer while.
Like Chii, Pan, Sol, Tak, Dotter, and so on forth.

Lucky them.

Only the strong survive

Who is Pan? Sounds vaguely familiar but I can't remember anything

They're in a better place now.

Dead?

Was Pan some loli

Who isn't these days?

I mean an actual loli, not a transloli

I think I might actually just be thinking about an anime character tho

Perhaps.

Nope, the person that posted muscly /fit/ anime girls and Bulat from Akame Ga Kill!
But that was mid 2014, and after that they left.

I mean, I'm not complaining that I am being kept busy. It helps take my mind of things that hurt to think about. But like ahhhhhhhhhhh

The grass is always greener etc.

Maybe I was away from threads at the time

Idk who Sol is either tbh

You feel like dropping everything and going as far away as possible from it?

Yeah, you came back around 2015s.
Sol was around the fall of 2015s for a month or so on and left due to a breakdown and then came back user posting, called him out on it and he got mad and into the void he went.
Oh well.

Hi I'm new

Hi new, I'm dad.

And I raaaaan~
I ran so far aaawaaaayaay~

But you'd have to be a seagull to do that.

Oh wow, you're home!

That was a long trip to get milk, haha... 20 years haha...

Appropriation.

That's hard to do when I'm a cat irl.

Well, you know when the milk gets old and grows it's own feet and starts running..

I know that feeling way too hard.

Whoa, no way!

What about when I drink it all up?? Does it walk around in my tummy?

Where's Erio?
I have a thing for him
hentai2read.com/onahotenko/1/

Yeah, just beware that it won't come running back up.

Wanna do cat stuff?

Having a thing for Erio? ew/

Kind of.
Like I want to curl up and fall asleep, the most cat thing you can do.

hmmm
what time is it

When I was really little I was kind of stupid, so I'd swallow sunflower seed whole and then drink water and try to see if I could see a sunflower growing in the back of my mouth.

Nap time, g'night.

Those are awfully spooky, should stay away from them to be honest.

Duuuuude.
That's adorable. same.

Apparently you're not supposed to eat the shells or something.

Night night

nini sd

you should try and do it then if thats what you wanna do

Don't be jealous.

Cat curl 69. no homo.

Any of you cocksuckers file your own taxes?

i didnt make enough money last year to require me to do that

Yeah

Smooth.

RIP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yandere_Simulator

Hype

Kawaii post

Nice, he got partnered.
Now maybe he'll do some fucking work.

Idk anything about the developer tbh

Just looks like it might be a good game

I'll be the edgiest Blood-chan

-huggu- :3

How are you? I hope you're on an okay amount of sleep

I think it was something like 6 or 7 hours?

I've been better, but I don't really deserve to complain~
You?

That's pretty much decent I guess ^^ Though you're probably behind on sleep still

Complaining is fine :3

I'm good; my sleep habits are starting to slip into being awake during the day tho

I don't actually remember, but I think I might have fallen asleep decently early last night and then woken up after about an hour.

Is that really all that horrible though? The morning is quite nice if you're awake for it~

-sipps weed-

I guess you fell back asleep quickly if you don't remember ^^

Yeah but I'm awake into the afternoon now, so I'm missing some night hours

Yeah. Better than paying a fee to have it done.

Oh no, I got up and posted afterwords, I'm pretty sure.

Oof, that's rough. How to fix?

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

I bet you don't even have her Minatsuki folder